Visit site
✟435,570.00
Country
Montenegro
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for the repose of the soul of the servant of God Daniel, who drowned yesterday, far away from home. He is the son of a ROCOR priest in our area. Lord, have mercy!
Lord, have mercy!
Memory eternal!

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

FenderTL5

Κύριε, ἐλέησον.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2016
Nashville TN
✟634,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Could you say a quick prayer for me. I have several church related projects on my agenda for this week.
One I'm leading, then another on Saturday that's a scooch outside my comfort zone.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

FenderTL5

Κύριε, ἐλέησον.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2016
Nashville TN
✟634,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
will do, Lord have mercy!
Thanks for the prayer, last nights work event went well.
We were able to accomplish everything on the agenda.
Now, preparing for Saturday (still).

Upvote 0

mothcorrupteth

Old Whig Monarchist, Classically Realpolitik
Jun 3, 2017
Huntsville, AL
✟42,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Pray for me regarding anxiety, please. I'm about to move to another state to go back to school for linguistics/ESL. (I'm really touched by the challenges immigrants face, especially after speaking to some ethnic Russians at a local Orthodox church, and I want to enhance how we train foreign missionaries and translators.) I ended up quitting a doctoral program in psychology five years ago because the anxiety got so bad (my wife left me at the time and my adviser was kind of a jerk), and I've been living with my parents while working to get to the point where I felt I could strike out on my own again. I have people I know, where I'm going, but they're all Reformed Presbyterians, and I feel less and less able to relate to them the closer I grow to Orthodoxy. I plan on attending some Vespers services once I get there and hope I can meet some more Orthodox people that way.

Please, don't pray that my stress would go away. Rather, I'd ask that you all please pray that I would push through to my career goals in spite of the anxiety, and that I would find a good support group where I'm moving. Thanks.

Upvote 0

ArmyMatt

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,466,548.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Pray for me regarding anxiety, please. I'm about to move to another state to go back to school for linguistics/ESL. (I'm really touched by the challenges immigrants face, especially after speaking to some ethnic Russians at a local Orthodox church, and I want to enhance how we train foreign missionaries and translators.) I ended up quitting a doctoral program in psychology five years ago because the anxiety got so bad (my wife left me at the time and my adviser was kind of a jerk), and I've been living with my parents while working to get to the point where I felt I could strike out on my own again. I have people I know, where I'm going, but they're all Reformed Presbyterians, and I feel less and less able to relate to them the closer I grow to Orthodoxy. I plan on attending some Vespers services once I get there and hope I can meet some more Orthodox people that way.

Please, don't pray that my stress would go away. Rather, I'd ask that you all please pray that I would push through to my career goals in spite of the anxiety, and that I would find a good support group where I'm moving. Thanks.

Lord have mercy!

• Prayers
Upvote 0

FenderTL5

Κύριε, ἐλέησον.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2016
Nashville TN
✟634,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity

Κύριε ἐλέησον
Take away the fear, anxiety and distress. Help mothcorrupteth to face and endure any difficulty with faith, courage and wisdom. Grant that this new challenge bring mothcorrupteth closer to You for You are our rock and refuge, our comfort and hope, and our delight and joy. We trust in Your love and compassion. Blessed is Your name, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, now and forever. Amen.

Upvote 0

ArmyMatt

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,466,548.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
if you could pray for the soul of Pdn Gregory Hatrak. his funeral was today and he was a long time laborer for both SVOTS and STOTS, and truly was an example of what it means to be a deacon.

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rusmeister

A Russified American Orthodox Chestertonian
Dec 9, 2005
Eastern Europe
Visit site
✟435,570.00
Country
Montenegro
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
One of my closest friends' son was killed last night. Prayers for Yegor, and my friend Andrei and his family would be much appreciated!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ArmyMatt

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,466,548.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
if you could pray for St Nikolai of Ziccha Mission in Alliance, OH. their priest is a classmate and good friend, and someone set fire to the whole Church early Sunday morning. he then went and chainsawed a wooden Cross at the Romanian parish across the street. he apparently did not think we are Christians and might be mentally ill. thank God no one was hurt.

so if you could add the parish and especially the arsonist to your prayers, I would appreciate it.

• Prayers
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0