East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I'd appreciate prayer for an old friend of mine whom I prayed with years ago. I'm not sure if she is saved or really understands the Bible, but she has some belief in God. We talked on the phone recently, but we live far apart and seldom meet. Please would you pray that she understands Christianity properly and meets people near where she lives who can help her spiritually. Please would you also pray for her husband who is not a believer. Many thanks. :)
I pray for your friend and her husband, Dear Father that you will send Christians to them to minister to them and lead them to the Saviour, in Jesus name.

Upvote 0

faithinlife

Feb 18, 2009
USA
✟186,480.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I'd appreciate prayer for an old friend of mine whom I prayed with years ago. I'm not sure if she is saved or really understands the Bible, but she has some belief in God. We talked on the phone recently, but we live far apart and seldom meet. Please would you pray that she understands Christianity properly and meets people near where she lives who can help her spiritually. Please would you also pray for her husband who is not a believer. Many thanks. :)

Praying for your friend, that she will learn more about being a Christian and find a good church with friends who are believers. Praying for her husband that he will become a Christian and attend church also.

Upvote 0

nChrist

AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

faithinlife

Feb 18, 2009
USA
✟186,480.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Praying for your husband, musicalpilgrim, for healing. Praying for the doctors and his treatment. Praying that the disease can be removed with surgery and medical treatment, that it will go into remission and that he will be cancer-free. Praying for God's healing of his body and for strength.
Medical technology has advanced a lot for cancer treatment and cures.

Upvote 0

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Praying for your dear husband musical pilgrim, for healing and that the both of you will draw ever closer to our precious Heavenly Father, lay all your burdens upon our Lord and He will sustain you both.
May the peace of God that passeth all understanding keep your hearts through Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:7):heart:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,257.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Please pray for my husband, he has just been diagnosed with bowel cancer
I haven't been on CF this week but I saw your post, mp, and have been praying for you both. My heart goes out to you and I pray particularly for the Lord to give you peace and guidance during this time and for you both to be upheld by Him.
:groupray:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,257.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Thank you to everyone who prayed for my old friend. I trust that the Lord is drawing her closer to Him. It's great to know that others are supporting you in prayer so 'thank you' my friends. :)

Have we an update on Marius?
I saw him this week and he still has some kidney stones, but the doctor hopes that they will pass out of the body naturally. He is very grateful for prayer and I add my thanks to his to everyone who has prayed, and thanks for asking mp. :)

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Praying for your dear husband musical pilgrim, for healing and that the both of you will draw ever closer to our precious Heavenly Father, lay all your burdens upon our Lord and He will sustain you both.
May the peace of God that passeth all understanding keep your hearts through Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:7):heart:
Thank you for the verse, so good.

• Friendly
Reactions: rebornfree
Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,257.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Please would you pray for dry weather for us here on Saturday as urgent repairs are needed to the outside of the house which can't be done if it's wet. (It's nearly always wet at the moment!) If they can't be done the situation could become quite serious. Many thanks. :)

• Prayers
Reactions: nChrist
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

faithinlife

Feb 18, 2009
USA
✟186,480.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Please would you pray for dry weather for us here on Saturday as urgent repairs are needed to the outside of the house which can't be done if it's wet. (It's nearly always wet at the moment!) If they can't be done the situation could become quite serious. Many thanks. :)
Praying for dry weather for Sat., rebornfree; hoping they can get the repairs done to your house soon.

Upvote 0

nChrist

AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

I'll be praying for some dry weather for you.

• Friendly
Reactions: rebornfree
Upvote 0

sunshineforJesus

is so in love with God
Feb 19, 2014
Sterling Ct
✟716,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks for the good report, sunshineforJesus, that you are getting over the bronchitis. Take care of yourself.

Thanks so much,now that im all better my dad is sick with Bronchitis.:-(.

Upvote 0

BookishGirl

Site Supporter
May 14, 2015
CA
✟341,580.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I posted this in the prayer forum, but also wanted to post it here.

My daughter-in-law may have ovarian cancer. She was just informed that she has 5 masses on her ovaries and the doctor is very concerned. He wants to remove them as soon as possible, but DIL and my son want a second opinion first.

Please pray for them. Thank you.

Upvote 0