NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Can I ask for prayer please, I have a bad head cold, it doesn't go well with my lung problem. Thank you so much dear friends...

I will be happy to pray for you starting right now. I hope and pray that you get to feeling better quickly.

I would also like to request prayer. My son and his wife were wanting to be parents again, and his wife was about 2 months along in her pregnancy with a baby girl. The baby died this afternoon, but my son's wife is doing well medically. They live a long way away, and we don't have many details. We're trying to give them time to grieve and let them tell us more when they're ready to. I would sincerely appreciate your prayers. Please include my wife and myself in your prayers.

I saw these requests earlier in the week, but didn't have time to log in and respond, but I joined in prayer for them. :groupray:

Praying for your family to be able to rest in the Lord's loving and everlasting arms.
quietbloke is home from hospital and praising God, may the Lord bless him richly in his ministry on the forum. :)
Praise God and prayer for his complete healing. :prayer:

Reactions: nChrist
Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
I'm praising God today because He answered a prayer for a lady called Janet who was ill and bereaved, and she has now left hospital and is picking up the threads of her life again. However she is in her 80s, and I doubt that she is saved. Please would you join me in praying for her salvation? I have no contact with her (only a relative whom I see very occasionally), so please would you pray for the right people to give her the gospel and for her to respond to it? Many thanks my friends. :)

Upvote 0

nChrist

AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm praising God today because He answered a prayer for a lady called Janet who was ill and bereaved, and she has now left hospital and is picking up the threads of her life again. However she is in her 80s, and I doubt that she is saved. Please would you join me in praying for her salvation? I have no contact with her (only a relative whom I see very occasionally), so please would you pray for the right people to give her the gospel and for her to respond to it? Many thanks my friends. :)

I'll be happy to pray for your friend. May the Holy Spirit soften her heart for the hearing of the Gospel of God's Grace.

Upvote 0
Dec 8, 2011
✟121,316.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for the last of 4 sessions of an outreach from our church called Walk for Life. It is an outreach to women where we have walks, talks and supper. Pray for the person speaking this week, for safety and dry weather on the walks, that conversations would be glorifying to God and that ladies would respond to the Gospel. We also have a crafts stall and a free book stall.

Gillian

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Please pray for the last of 4 sessions of an outreach from our church called Walk for Life. It is an outreach to women where we have walks, talks and supper. Pray for the person speaking this week, for safety and dry weather on the walks, that conversations would be glorifying to God and that ladies would respond to the Gospel. We also have a crafts stall and a free book stall.

Gillian
I see that the walk has happened now, but I pray that friendships will continue and that people will be saved through the contact with the church. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Dec 8, 2011
✟121,316.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for your prayers. I only know of one woman who was speaking to the speaker on the last night, but there could have been others throughout the event and others who were challenged but didn’t speak to anyone.

We have invited those who came to come with their friends and family to the church this Sunday for a celebration service for 10 years of Walk for Life at our church. Hot dogs will be served before the service. Prayers appreciated for that. Thanks.

Gillian

Upvote 0

joymercy

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
study
✟250,647.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
pray for my ER visit and that they can find a way to help me deal with what ever it is that is making life miserable with pain and fatigue, weakness ............

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
pray for my ER visit and that they can find a way to help me deal with what ever it is that is making life miserable with pain and fatigue, weakness ............
I pray for your ER visit, for wisdom for the doctors and nurses to identify the problem. Better still, I pray for healing from the Lord, lots of sleep, rest and good food.

Upvote 0

faithinlife

Feb 18, 2009
USA
✟186,480.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single

Praying for God's healing for your body, for renewed strength; that the pain will leave, and you will soon be feeling rested and healthy. Praying that the doctors will find out the cause of the health condition.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Joining in prayer for you joymercy, including for healing and for the Lord's love and presence to guard, comfort and strengthen you. :groupray:

Upvote 0
Dec 8, 2011
✟121,316.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
How are you now, joymercy? Did you get any help at the ER?

Gillian

Upvote 0