Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Praying for Bro. Tom, that any pain will leave, and he will not need the medication. Praying for the doctors concerning the right medication. And for a quick recovery for Bro. Tom.

Thank you sincerely for your prayers. I would love it not to need medication.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I'm having problems with pain and medications. I would appreciate your prayers.
I pray for you,
Dear Father bless and heal all the problems and the source of the pain so that medication is not required. I pray for strength and health and that wonderful peace in Jesus name. God bless,

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟792,924.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
I'm having problems with pain and medications. I would appreciate your prayers.
I'm sorry to hear that Tom. Joining in prayer for your healing and relief from pain and difficulties with medications. May they do what they are meant to do, and not upset your system in any other way, in Jesus' dear name. :groupray:

Upvote 0

nChrist

AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers. I had a pretty rough day, but I think I'm some better now and may be able to get some rest. All of you are also in my prayers. Most of us are retired and have the time. God also likes to hear from us.

Upvote 0

joymercy

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
study
✟249,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Our Father
Who art in heaven, hallowed be thine name
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in heaven
Give us our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Upvote 0

joymercy

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
study
✟249,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Almighty and merciful Father, by the power of your command, drive away from nChrist all forms of sickness and disease. Restore strength to his body and joy to his spirit, so that in his renewed health, he may bless and serve you, now and forevermore

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

joymercy

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
study
✟249,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
For all who are in need

maxresdefault.jpg

Upvote 0

sunshine100

Love God Love people
Site Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Florida
✟121,493.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

nChrist

Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Can I ask for prayer please, I have a bad head cold, it doesn't go well with my lung problem. Thank you so much dear friends...

I will be happy to pray for you starting right now. I hope and pray that you get to feeling better quickly.

I would also like to request prayer. My son and his wife were wanting to be parents again, and his wife was about 2 months along in her pregnancy with a baby girl. The baby died this afternoon, but my son's wife is doing well medically. They live a long way away, and we don't have many details. We're trying to give them time to grieve and let them tell us more when they're ready to. I would sincerely appreciate your prayers. Please include my wife and myself in your prayers.

Upvote 0

faithinlife

Feb 18, 2009
USA
✟186,480.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Praying for quietbloke, who is in the hospital. Praying for his healing, and strength from the Lord; that he will soon be out of the hospital and on to recovery. Praying for mp, for healing from the head cold, for strength and healing; a speedy recovery. Praying for Bro. Tom's son and wife, for God's comfort and strength during the loss of their child. Praying in God's timing that later they will have another child. Praying for Bro. Tom and his wife during this time of loss. Praying for strength and health for them and their family.

Upvote 0

nChrist

Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Praying for quietbloke, who is in the hospital. Praying for his healing, and strength from the Lord; that he will soon be out of the hospital and on to recovery. Praying for mp, for healing from the head cold, for strength and healing; a speedy recovery. Praying for Bro. Tom's son and wife, for God's comfort and strength during the loss of their child. Praying in God's timing that later they will have another child. Praying for Bro. Tom and his wife during this time of loss. Praying for strength and health for them and their family.

I am also praying for the others, and I sincerely appreciate your prayers. Things like this are very difficult, even if you have gone through it before. My wife and I have gone through this with my daughter. As a Christian, I know that the baby is with Jesus Christ, and this gives me a great deal of comfort. It's too early to talk very much with my son and his wife. They are taking this pretty hard. Thank you again for your prayers.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I am also praying for the others, and I sincerely appreciate your prayers. Things like this are very difficult, even if you have gone through it before. My wife and I have gone through this with my daughter. As a Christian, I know that the baby is with Jesus Christ, and this gives me a great deal of comfort. It's too early to talk very much with my son and his wife. They are taking this pretty hard. Thank you again for your prayers.
Praying for your family to be able to rest in the Lord's loving and everlasting arms.
quietbloke is home from hospital and praising God, may the Lord bless him richly in his ministry on the forum. :)

Upvote 0

FIRESTORM314

Site Supporter
Feb 20, 2018
The Shires
✟197,596.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

By His Stripes !
Amen

Upvote 0