North Island
✟292,969.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
please say a prayer that a mistake i made at work wont turn into a worse thing than it already has :( and that it wont end up having bad consequences. thank you very much for any prayers about this i really appreciate it.

GallagherM

Jun 13, 2021
Fyffe
✟13,469.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello Stillgods

May you ask God how to handle your situation with pure motives ; and to handle things the right way. Understand that God knows that we are prone to making mistakes; and that God is a God of understanding and mercy. May you understand that you should know that God is with you as a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ, may you ask God to help you by the spirit of God that lives with-in you to have peace, mercy, forgiveness, humility, forbearance, love, joy, and thankfulness in your life even through a difficult situation.

Remember as a believer you should be reminded God is greater than our hearts and knows all things and is forgiving, and merciful and God is with you if you believe and trust in Him, may the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you, the love of God, and the fellowship of the holy spirit.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,912.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
please say a prayer that a mistake i made at work wont turn into a worse thing than it already has :( and that it wont end up having bad consequences. thank you very much for any prayers about this i really appreciate it.
I pray to the Father for blessing and guidance in Jesus name.

• Agree
Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0

Jeffwhosoever

Faithful Servant & Seminary Student
Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟417,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
We all make mistakes in work and life in general. Be honest about it and do your best to make it right or at least better.

Prayers for you though this situation, and that the Lord will help you get through this situation.

• Agree
Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ne0phyte2021

Jul 23, 2021
hamburg
✟8,345.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi, I am new here, I wanted to talk to you about the dreams you are having. if a dream is from god you never forget it and you know if its from god. what do you think about it? stillgods add me on skype, so we can talk, I can help you, my email is sungwiyou@gmail.com

Last edited:
Upvote 0