Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I’m sure we won’t know until we get to heaven how much the prayers on this forum, and our prayers in general, have helped others and us.

But here are just a couple of examples for me personally.

Some here on the prayer wall may remember that, for some weird reasons, though i filed my IRS taxes on time with Turbo Tax and owed nothing, and even had a refund coming, I didn’t get my refund. They ignored my inquiries during that time. But this week they did finally sent the money!

At the same time, again, weirdly, my state sent me a letter, saying that I had not paid my taxes, and that interest was owed! But I had paid them and on time, filing on time through Turbo Tax. They, too, dillydallied. They too ignored my written inquiry, in fact, after I explained to them, with details, that I had paid my taxes, they sent me two more letters, which basically were saying pay up!

In both case when facing the IRS and the state, what power did I have to change anything? I felt all I had was my own prayers and the prayers of others.

But I finally got ahold of someone who said that I had a zero balance, and that a letter to that effect was on the way.

The second issue was about my sister. She has had a history of very verbally abusive behavior, so that no one in the family has really wanted contact with her, except me. And I had gotten so I didn’t want any contact with her either.

I do love my sister, and prayed here on this forum and elsewhere for things to turn out right. For a few years things only got worse, and there was no contact for months.

But recently, she has been acting like a real sister, and we have had some great interactions. Please pray for that to continue.

Blessings to all, and in particular for those who make this forum possible.

Last edited: