✟93,218.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Hello brothers and sisters,

I need prayers regarding an issue at work please.

I own a commercial cleaning business, and one of the jobs we clean for is a Golf Club, I have a particular worker who I let go today, named Rose.

She was getting very close with the managers and was making me look bad and our other cleaners who also work there look bad and putting us down, I believe she was doing this in an attempt to get hired by them or take the job for herself.

Please pray that nothing she says or does will effects us in anyway, and that we keep this job and that she can find another job and leave us all alone, she will be there tomorrow to get her belongings, but I have a feeling she will also try to talk to management and explain her side/maybe try to get hired by them.

Thank you

PrettyboyAndy

• Andy •
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2009
Toronto/NY
✟93,218.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
May God be present in this situation and make things work out :praying:
Thank you so much, she called the police in the morning, but and the police came, but when I arrived, the police was gone, and she also was gone. And also me, and the workers all spoke with management together and we testified that she harassed us, and she was giving us all greif.

I think I need to draw near to God daily, and ask for protection.

This verse came to my mind.

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Isaiah 41:10​

Thank you all for your prayers, and I'm grateful this is behind us now, and I pray the Lord will keep evil far from us all as we put Him first and seek him and fear Him.

Bless you all
Andy

Upvote 0

Leaf473

Jul 17, 2020
Northeast
✟181,089.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you so much, she called the police in the morning, but and the police came, but when I arrived, the police was gone, and she also was gone. And also me, and the workers all spoke with management together and we testified that she harassed us, and she was giving us all greif.

I think I need to draw near to God daily, and ask for protection.

This verse came to my mind.

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Isaiah 41:10​

Thank you all for your prayers, and I'm grateful this is behind us now, and I pray the Lord will keep evil far from us all as we put Him first and seek him and fear Him.

Bless you all
Andy
A big Amen and Praise the Lord, there!

• Winner
Reactions: PrettyboyAndy
Upvote 0