United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello CF Family,

Could you please pray for me? I'm having some trouble with my wisdom teeth (one in particular, especially) and I'm due to have the one that is especially bothering me extracted at the end of this month. I'm paying out of pocket for it, unfortunately, but as for the other teeth, I am waiting for my insurance to approve paying for it themselves.

Please pray that I recover quickly, that my tooth does not cause me too much pain until then, that my tooth does not get any worse prior to it being extracted, and please pray that my insurance approves the removal of my other three wisdom teeth sooner rather than later.

I've been going through the process of trying to get them removed for MONTHS now and it is taking FOREVER. This is so not fun. :(

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,673,937.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Prayers for you sweetheart!
Hello CF Family,

Could you please pray for me? I'm having some trouble with my wisdom teeth (one in particular, especially) and I'm due to have the one that is especially bothering me extracted at the end of this month. I'm paying out of pocket for it, unfortunately, but as for the other teeth, I am waiting for my insurance to approve paying for it themselves.

Please pray that I recover quickly, that my tooth does not cause me too much pain until then, that my tooth does not get any worse prior to it being extracted, and please pray that my insurance approves the removal of my other three wisdom teeth sooner rather than later.

I've been going through the process of trying to get them removed for MONTHS now and it is taking FOREVER. This is so not fun. :(

• Friendly
Reactions: HoneyBee
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Joining in prayer for you, I feel for you and pray that the Father will give you relief and healing in Jesus name
May the Lord bless you and quickly solve your problem

• Friendly
Reactions: HoneyBee
Upvote 0