NB
✟1,416.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Hi. I’d like to ask for prayer please. I’ve been dealing with left side pain (front and back) for months now as well as digestion problems. I’ve seen doctors, had colonoscopy, ct scan, mri, ultrasounds, X-rays and bloodwork with no clear answers as to what is causing my pain. They’ve seen gallstones, liver hemangiomas and uterine fibroids but don’t believe those would be causing my problems. I’m very concerned that it’s something serious but maybe uncommon so they’re not finding it. I’ve tried physio and chiropractic care as well as a naturopath and nothing is helping. The pain is getting worse and it very difficult to carry on with life. I’m taking Tylenol 3 with codeine and that helps but does not completely eliminate the pain. I am asking for some heartfelt prayers for healing please. My husband and I have been praying every day.

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟418,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I pray for healing lord for @Chegrmom49 . She needs reduced pain and your love to help her to cope and continue her life in a less deliberate way. I pray for the touch of your hand upon her to heal, comfort and strengthen, in Jesus name.

Upvote 0

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I pray for wisdom for the doctors, they may be guided to the root source of this woman’s terrible pain, and that the appropriate remedy would be prescribed or applied. I pray for healing for this woman, by any means possible, as she will not do well spiritually if she is in continuous physical agony. Please be with her to comfort her. In Christ’s Name, Amen

Upvote 0