Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Single
Hello,
Please pray:
- That I might be able to move soon - that I would have wisdom on when to move and where to move and that I will be able to find a place that I can afford.
- Concerning narcissistic abuse and some negative treatment that I am experiencing from people around me. It has been really getting to me for the past few months and it is starting to affect other areas of my life such as my performance at university. Please pray that I would be encouraged and no longer be hopeless or drained as a result of their behavior.
- That I would have a nice birthday tomorrow. Related to the above request, I have been feeling very indifferent about my birthday coming due to how certain people in my life have been treating me and trying to ruin my birthday. Please pray that it would at least be an enjoyable day.

Thank you.

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟418,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please read 2Corinthians about Paul’s persecution and comfort if you could. It might help to see him in worse situations. And Acts too. That should comfort you too somewhat and make you stronger.

Upvote 0

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Lord,
I continue in prayer on behalf of aaaa12 who is still under spiritual, emotional, and physical attack from the abusers living around him. I pray that he may be able to move to another place that is further away from where the abusers are, and that he may be granted relief from their attacks. Please guard my friends’ university performance from these thoughtless people who wish to see aaaa12 fail, and guide him to the place that You want him to live.

More specifically, I pray for relief for aaa12, as his birthday is coming. Please see to it that day is a day of celebration, and not a day of punishment and dread. I pray for emotional strength for my friend, as these abusers are draining the emotions that should be used to drive him forward in school. Please bring people into aaaa12’s life who can encourage and strengthen his heart.

In Christ’s Name,
Amen

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Prayers! :praying: Too many people are addicted to making negative comments instead of acknowledging their own shortcomings. Let us pray for them. Keep your mind on God's love. I am still learning to depend on God each and every day.

Upvote 0