Spiritual help

SharonAnnette

Sep 20, 2010
✟19,652.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I thank you and praise you Lord Jesus Christ. Please pray for the spiritual help of my whole family, including my estranged husband Rudi. Please pray that my whole family comes back to God. Please also pray I get the right medication to heal me of the satanic attacks and the voices I hear daily, that are vile and disgusting. Please also pray that I quit smoking and vaping and have more energy to do things. Please pray that God the Father forgives me for my many sins, through Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you and God bless

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican

AMBASSADOR HAT

This thread has been moved from Praise Reports to the Prayer Wall. While this thread does open with a line about praising the Lord, it also contains a lot of prayer requests, which is what the Prayer Wall section is for. The move is to ensure that the requests are seen by the members and staff who pray for these requests and that your prayer needs are taken care of. Thanks!

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I thank you and praise you Lord Jesus Christ. Please pray for the spiritual help of my whole family, including my estranged husband Rudi. Please pray that my whole family comes back to God. Please also pray I get the right medication to heal me of the satanic attacks and the voices I hear daily, that are vile and disgusting. Please also pray that I quit smoking and vaping and have more energy to do things. Please pray that God the Father forgives me for my many sins, through Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you and God bless
I will certainly pray for you to be free of demonic attacks. But I do not understand how medication could affect them.

I would think that singing praise songs, and repeating Bible promises
when you feel under attack, could be a great help. Messiah defeated the devil in the desert simply by quoting Bible verses.

we see that when king Saul was under attacked by demons that the demons gave Saul relief after David sang to him, no doubt praise songs.

There are all kinds of scripture only songs on YouTube. If you want to check them out, some places to look would be.Sons of Korah, Integrity Music, Jump
Start.

How often does the Lord want his words to be in your mouth? As often as possible. Joshua was told that such words were not to depart from his mouth, but he was to mutter on them day and night in order to be successful.

Demons really hate hearing anyone speaking scriptures.
Fight back with the sword of the Word.

Upvote 0