United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray for that family:

1. My uncle was living with my grandmother when she died. They lived in a remote part of the world, and he has type 2 diabetes and is struggling with impaired vision. (Last I saw he was wearing two sets of glasses.) Please pray that the Lord would provide financially, medically, and emotionally for him, and guidance for his family and friends as they arrange that support.

He is not a believer, so also pray for his salvation, and that the Lord may provide opportunities for my mother and her sister to witness to him.

2. My aunt is in the hospital with gallbladder problems. She has type 1 diabetes and is perpetually in and out of the hospital. Please pray for enough healing for my aunt that she may be able to attend her own mother’s funeral and help with the first situation. She is a believer in Christ.

3. Pray for wisdom and emotional support for my mom and dad as they plan to help and attend the funeral.

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Update: The funeral is being put off until my aunt can travel, and also until the weather is warmer, as cold frozen ground and funerals don't mix well.

Please keep the whole situation in prayer please, especially as my uncle is up north mostly alone. Both sisters are willing to donate their inheritance to try to take care of their brother, and nobody wants to sell the house he is in.

Upvote 0

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Update: My parents are flying up for the funeral at the end of this week. Please pray for their safety, as they will be driving a rental car through snow.

Also pray for wisdom my mother and her sister, and also for my uncle’s salvation please. :)

Upvote 0

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
The funeral has happened and everyone is safely home now. Praise the Lord.

Unfortunately my uncle is lonely and is a bit lost as to what to do with himself. This problem remains unresolved. If anyone wants to pray that the Lord would guide him to saving faith and what he wants him to do, that would be great.

• Prayers
Reactions: Pop D.
Upvote 0

Joseph G

Saved by the grace of Jesus Christ
Dec 22, 2023
Austin
✟26,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Prayed that Jesus would draw your uncle to Himself and eternal salvation, comfort him in his mourning, resolve his living situation, and surround him with believers to ease his loneliness. God bless, linux!

• Friendly
Reactions: linux.poet
Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟889,448.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for that family:

1. My uncle was living with my grandmother when she died. They lived in a remote part of the world, and he has type 2 diabetes and is struggling with impaired vision. (Last I saw he was wearing two sets of glasses.) Please pray that the Lord would provide financially, medically, and emotionally for him, and guidance for his family and friends as they arrange that support.

He is not a believer, so also pray for his salvation, and that the Lord may provide opportunities for my mother and her sister to witness to him.

2. My aunt is in the hospital with gallbladder problems. She has type 1 diabetes and is perpetually in and out of the hospital. Please pray for enough healing for my aunt that she may be able to attend her own mother’s funeral and help with the first situation. She is a believer in Christ.

3. Pray for wisdom and emotional support for my mom and dad as they plan to help and attend the funeral.
Prayers sent for your uncle and your aunt and the family.

• Friendly
Reactions: linux.poet
Upvote 0