Seattle
✟25,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
I (male) wanted to be in the military my whole life but because a medical condition it looks like I won’t be able to join. Rather my fiancée (female) is the one who is now in the military and is extremely successful. I feel a three front battle. One, a horrible feeling of envy towards her, a lack of fulfillment in the limited amount of careers available as a military spouse (especially a male one) and the emasculating feeling it brings of not being the bread winner, but my desire that I cannot muster, that is, to support her with all my heart as I am envious. Please pray that God will make me patient in His plan for my life and to give me a heart of love and support for my future wife and to take away my envy while restoring me to a fulfilling career of changing my heart to glorify Him no matter where he puts me.

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My advice to you is to get into a meaningful profession equally as satisfying.

Heavenly Father, may You help this one to get through the sorrow of all the things he feels could have gotten and he could have achieved Help him to get rid of the envy he feels towards his girlfriend, as prolonged envy will be sure to destroy the relationship. LORD there's a saying out there that when one door closes, that another will open. Show him all is not lost. You have plans equally as important in another area where this young man will be needed more, thank You Father God, we give You thanks in advance, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

Ash8676

Seeker of Answers To Life
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2013
So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Praying for you, that all those bad feelings are removed and you can have peace of mind. Praying that a job that will be enjoyed and fulfill what you need is found soon. Have a blessed day, afternoon and evening.

Upvote 0