Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Good evening all, I am in tremendous pain. Someone who I adored broke my heart. The only thing that keeps me from going insane is my dog, who is laying beside me.
Pray that I'm able to get through this. Pray that I am able to find someone else. Pray for my dog because she is the only family I have.

Thanks guys.

Hary89

Sep 5, 2022
Queens
✟12,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
OK. I’ll pray that you heal, that you keep it together, and that God increase your faith. Do you know what you did wrong?
I didn't do anything. This person was a big part of my life for 6 years. I suffered a lot because of that person.

Unfortunately, i found out that person didn't appreciate my feelings towards her. Today that person told me to get lost

Upvote 0

Dosblade

Aug 5, 2013
✟20,354.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Good evening all, I am in tremendous pain. Someone who I adored broke my heart. The only thing that keeps me from going insane is my dog, who is laying beside me.
Pray that I'm able to get through this. Pray that I am able to find someone else. Pray for my dog because she is the only family I have.

Thanks guys.
you got it. You are never ever alone.... know somewhere right now someone is praying for you :)

Reactions: Hary89
Upvote 0

Matt5

Jun 12, 2019
Zürich
✟133,588.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I didn't do anything. This person was a big part of my life for 6 years. I suffered a lot because of that person.

Unfortunately, i found out that person didn't appreciate my feelings towards her. Today that person told me to get lost

She's doing you a favor. Don't be a sucker by contacting her again. She probably met someone better and now you're out.

What did you get out the relationship? You got to experience her awesomeness. Sorry, that's not going to hack it.

If you're not getting much out of a relationship, then what are you doing?

The best things you can do: Explore activities you like and try to make guy friends. Guy friends know girls and one of them might be a good fit. Another option is to hire a local matchmaking service. Yes, pay for it.

Reactions: Hary89
Upvote 0

JesseBassett

Follower of the way, the truth, and the life....
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2004
Inver Grove Heights, MN, USA
Visit site
✟423,788.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
@Hary89 ,
I am praying for comfort from the holy spirit for yo during this tough time in your life. God bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums