Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
my mum has ternmal cancer she was diagnosed a few months back and me & my partner is careering for her , I just found out my sister has throat Cancer she lives down in England and we are in Scotland , my nephew is looking after my sister , he not normally close to his mum has they have had issues in the past my nephew doesnt normally hug his mum but he said he has held her as she has been very unwell with hear issues as well
please pray for them both my mum & sister but also my family thank you

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
my mum has ternmal cancer she was diagnosed a few months back and me & my partner is careering for her , I just found out my sister has throat Cancer she lives down in England and we are in Scotland , my nephew is looking after my sister , he not normally close to his mum has they have had issues in the past my nephew doesnt normally hug his mum but he said he has held her as she has been very unwell with hear issues as well
Prayers for you and family

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I'm so sorry, Prayers

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟473,561.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
My sister is getting chemo , my mum is getting a lot weaker and hasn't ate for a few days we check in on her to make sure she's OK and the people in her street visit her as well

Upvote 0

believerwithallmyheart

Site Supporter
May 21, 2013
New York
✟77,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I pray for healing and restoration. I pray that the Lord restores health unto you mom and your sister. That they are living and not dying, that they prosper and succeed and that whatever the enemy may have tried for harm, the Lord will use to their advantage. In Jesus name Amen.

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
My heart and prayers go out to you and your family! My granddaughter is recovering from thyroid cancer and just had her appendix removed on Sunday. She has 4 children, the youngest is not yet 3 years. My daughter, her mom, visited Scotland and wants to buy a small farm in order to raise sheep.

We are a family with generations of issues. I'm proud of your nephew for doing the right thing.

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
My sister is getting chemo , my mum is getting a lot weaker and hasn't ate for a few days we check in on her to make sure she's OK and the people in her street visit her as well
I'm sorry. My husband died of cancer several years ago and my sisters, too. Sometimes I dream about my husband and when I awaken, I glance around the room and realize he's not here.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums