Visit site
✟19,581.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Single
Greetings in Jesus' name. I have a major prayer request for a friend. His name is Darius and he is in serious trouble that I do not know where to start.

First, he has been a friend of mine for 10+ years. We used to go out soulwinning together years ago. He is around 30 years old and single. He has trouble with guilt for a while, but he comes to me every now and then for counsel.

However, he came over to my house tonight. He said that he is no longer welcomed at his church because of something that he did. We got to talking and he said that he has been to a bar few times, drinking, and finding a woman there that is not a Christian. He said that he wanted so much for someone to love him, and he purposely looking for someone at a bar. Neither of them is married, but he wanted to have a sexual relationship with her. He said that after he went to the bar, he felt so guilty afterwards, which I believe it is from God.

As we talked, he says that he wanted to go back to the person to break up the relationship. I am not too certain that is a best thing for him to do since he is drawn towards her. He says that he is a Christian, but just backslidden. He knows that God exists and sometimes he doubts that God still loves him. But as we talked, he keeps trying to justify his actions. He said to me, "Why is it wrong to this kind of stuff? Everyone else does it. There is no harm for me to engage primatial sex." He even said to me "I'll do what I want to do."

For 2 hours, it almost felt like I was getting nowhere. But I shocked him when I read the portion of 1 Timothy 4:1 - 2, which says, "Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron." I looked at him and said, "This is you." He asked me that I thought he was deceived, and I plainly said "Yes."

Right now, he is in very dangerous grounds. I told him that he needs to get right with God. He was thinking about what all I said to him, but I pray that God can convict his heart in repentance and seek after God.