'People who fail to live to 100 will be thought of as mere infants and cursed by God'

DreamerOfTheHeart

I Am What I Am
Jul 11, 2017
Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Minor paraphrase. If you can not find the verse, and so do not recognize it, then you do not know what all the Bible says on end times, and I will ignore your response. (I weary of the behavior of "dogs" and "pigs" who rend.)

What does it mean. Well, it means immortality will come to earth, as the Kingdom does. The live in the clouds bit was metaphoric. Of course, we all who have done our homework and not just believe whatever some errant pastor says know this. As the Revelation well says this, as well, depicting The City on earth.

And Jesus warned people of this saying the Kingdom is not found by literally coming down from the literal sky, but is in our hearts and among us.

It may be too late for many. But God can bring anyone back. There are people not aging, and only time before the world knows this.

Faith, hope, and love. The three things. Hope is for immortality. For life after death. All left will be immortal, the rest will simply die out. These are the saved. We will rule the earth from The City. (Which is not literal Jerusalem.)

Faith won't be necessary because we will be immortal.

Leaving just love.

Ignore and flee from the perverted end times teachings of the false prophet. Especially those who support Hitler (and we know who I mean).

R. Hartono

Feb 2, 2018
Depok
✟22,935.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
(I weary of the behavior of "dogs" and "pigs" who rend.)

We havent reached Heaven yet, God loves your socalled 'dogs' and 'pigs', God is still giving them a chance for Salvation and repentance too. We should not be arrogant.

Upvote 0

DreamerOfTheHeart

I Am What I Am
Jul 11, 2017
Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We havent reached Heaven yet, God loves your socalled 'dogs' and 'pigs', God is still giving them a chance for Salvation and repentance too. We should not be arrogant.

Dogs and pigs. I throw them treasures, they trample them then come and attack me.

Those sorts are vain, so they do not understand I am talking about them. They who trample the jewels and come attacking me personally. Or you, if you are saved. Not sure on that.

I was not arrogant. The post is pretty simple and poetic.

Why could you not comprehend it. Because you believe what you want to believe.

How to handle such a new post with new material: like a conversation. Not "oooo you have not read the Bible" and other slashes like "you are arrogant".

Be born again. I can tell you do not have the Spirit.

You are not an infant in Christ until you are born again.

Your spirit has no power for immortality.

Upvote 0

R. Hartono

Feb 2, 2018
Depok
✟22,935.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Dogs and pigs. I throw them treasures, they trample them then come and attack me.
Matt 5:44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Do not even tax collectors do the same?…

Upvote 0

DreamerOfTheHeart

I Am What I Am
Jul 11, 2017
Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Matt 5:44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Do not even tax collectors do the same?…

Uh, and Jesus said the dogs and pigs line. Don't throw your jewels to pig, or they will stomp on you, then come after you.

I follow the gospel well, and am saved. I am certainly not finding my faith trebeled in the least by someone who has done nothing but throw arrows at me.

How come you can't just treat the post with caution and wariness.

If someone presents to me a new idea, I don't just stamp on it and find an unrelated phrase to focus on so you can accuse me.

If you apologize and post a good response rightfully treating what I wrote, I will forgive you. Otherwise, you are on your own.

Upvote 0