Virginia
✟151,885.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
They could die from me driving my car too.

I will assume driving is necessary for you. Touche`.
You are making a choice in not getting vaccinated tho. I must also assume loving your neighbors doesn't confront you. Loving others as you love yourself that is.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟254,897.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Quit buying into (and parroting) government propaganda. Being in a society means being affected by those around us. Live with it.

Maybe somebody can help me out with this, but didn't a previous administration spend a bucket load of money trying to get vaccines produced asap? I think they guy in charge (forget his name right now but I'd recognise him if I saw him) promised 20 million people would be vaccinated by the end of last year. He and his family got the shots.

Just propaganda...

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟254,897.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Some people didn't want it, some people got sickened from it and died.

I think we were waiting for links from you for the details of the thousands that had died because of the current vaccine that you claimed.

I'd hate for everyone to think that you just made that up. So do you have the details?

• Optimistic
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

GOD Shines Forth!

Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2019
United States
✟355,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Maybe somebody can help me out with this, but didn't a previous administration spend a bucket load of money trying to get vaccines produced asap? I think they guy in charge (forget his name right now but I'd recognise him if I saw him) promised 20 million people would be vaccinated by the end of last year. He and his family got the shots.

Just propaganda...

You are correct, Trump was onboard with the vaccines. I didn’t share his trust in Fauci, Inc., but his support for it was unsurprising.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟254,897.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
You are correct, Trump was onboard with the vaccines. I didn’t share his trust in Fauci, Inc., but his support for it was unsurprising.

Support? No, you have apparently been fooled. The powers that be were lying to you. They only had their own welfare at heart. The rest? Propaganda!

Which this current administration, though undoubtedly diametrically opposed in all matters to the previous one, has, for some reason, chosen to propogate still further. They're all in this together!

Open your eyes man.

And Fauci Inc? I knew it! Every single medical expert in all the countries across the world were working for him. They were all in on it. The propaganda machine is universal. We are all doomed...

I don't think it's kool aid people have been drinking. It's disinfectant. Anyway, when this is all over and all those who refused the shots are gone, the average IQ of the planet will at least have risen a point or two.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,928.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
So is wanting a vaccine that's actually been approved by the FDA as opposed to one that was developed and released in record time under "emergency use authorization".
Doesn't change the fact that your earlier attempt to paint people who want to avoid sources of a dangerous disease as hateful was obviously wrong.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,074.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
They could die from me driving my car too.
One assumes that you operate your automobile with due regard to pedestrians.
Hitting the horn whilst cruising the sidewalk wouldn’t count.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟652,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I will assume driving is necessary for you. Touche`.
You are making a choice in not getting vaccinated tho. I must also assume loving your neighbors doesn't confront you. Loving others as you love yourself that is.

Driving a car is also a choice. I could choose to walk, ride a bike, or take a bus. But I choose to drive a car. Does that mean I don't love my neighbor because I force them to breathe the exhaust fumes that I pollute the atmosphere that we all share?

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I think we were waiting for links from you for the details of the thousands that had died because of the current vaccine that you claimed.

I'd hate for everyone to think that you just made that up. So do you have the details?
A Gloucester woman died after being vaccinated. A state investigation ruled she had COVID-19, but the family disagrees.

Utah woman, 39, dies 4 days after 2nd dose of COVID-19 vaccine; autopsy now completed
Kassidi Kurill, by all accounts, was healthy, happy and “had more energy” than just about anyone else around her. Her family told 2News she had no known health problems or pre-existing conditions.

https://www.medpagetoday.com/special-reports/exclusives/90917

COVID-19 vaccination: 23 elderly people dead after Pfizer shot in Norway

Investigation underway after man died hours after getting COVID-19 vaccine | WBTW

Coroner: Florida doctor who died after receiving COVID-19 vaccine died of natural cause | WFLA

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Doesn't change the fact that your earlier attempt to paint people who want to avoid sources of a dangerous disease as hateful was obviously wrong.

When they attempt to shame people as a way to mask their hatred for those who don't agree with someone's decisions, it is still an act of hatred.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
One assumes that you operate your automobile with due regard to pedestrians.
Hitting the horn whilst cruising the sidewalk wouldn’t count.

Still doesn't change the fact that I'm driving a 2 ton piece of machinery that is capable of killing people, not to mention pollute the atmosphere and contribute to global warm....I mean, climate change.

Upvote 0

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟151,885.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Driving a car is also a choice. I could choose to walk, ride a bike, or take a bus. But I choose to drive a car. Does that mean I don't love my neighbor because I force them to breathe the exhaust fumes that I pollute the atmosphere that we all share?

Is this an attempt to shame me? I acknowledged driving a car is different from choosing not to get vaccinated. I'm not in this for the arguments friend. If you don't want the vaccination, i merely want you to stay away from my family. Peace

Reactions: Jimmy D
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Is this an attempt to shame me? I acknowledged driving a car is different from choosing not to get vaccinated. I'm not in this for the arguments friend. If you don't want the vaccination, i merely want you to stay away from my family. Peace

How can I be attempting to shame you by asking a question about myself? :dontcare:

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟254,897.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

You said that you had evidence that thousands had died because of the vaccine. I ask for that evidence and you post 6 links that show me that some people have died but investigations have shown zero correlation. And in two cases, an autopsy hasn't even been done yet. And in one link, it refers to 23 people who were over 80. And the report still said there was no link (astounding news - old person dies in Norway!).

So if that's all you've got then you ain't got nothing. You pulled a statement out of thin air (you're good at it) and hope that everyone accepts it so that it can strengthen your 'argument', such that it is. Now we all know it was complete bulldust in the first instance.

Tell me, do you actually make this stuff up yourself or are you getting this nonsense from somewhere else? If it's the latter, then it's time you started looking for reliable sources rather than ones that leave you swinging in the breeze whenever you're asked to back up your 'facts'.

Reactions: ranunculus
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You said that you had evidence that thousands had died because of the vaccine. I ask for that evidence and you post 6 links that show me that some people have died

Did you expect me to post thousands of links? How much do you think it's worth to me to convince you of anything?

but investigations have shown zero correlation.

Of course that's what they say, and it's what's going to be reported. If they said anything else, then they'd be accused of "repeating the lie". But at least they're acknowledging that people have been getting the vaccine, and then dying right afterwards. Just because that fact is being dismissed doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Take the vaccine at your own risk. That's what you do when using a product authorized for Emergency Use. :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
You said that you had evidence that thousands had died because of the vaccine. I ask for that evidence and you post 6 links that show me that some people have died but investigations have shown zero correlation. And in two cases, an autopsy hasn't even been done yet. And in one link, it refers to 23 people who were over 80. And the report still said there was no link (astounding news - old person dies in Norway!).

So if that's all you've got then you ain't got nothing. You pulled a statement out of thin air (you're good at it) and hope that everyone accepts it so that it can strengthen your 'argument', such that it is. Now we all know it was complete bulldust in the first instance.

Tell me, do you actually make this stuff up yourself or are you getting this nonsense from somewhere else? If it's the latter, then it's time you started looking for reliable sources rather than ones that leave you swinging in the breeze whenever you're asked to back up your 'facts'.

Of course they find zero correlation. In one of the cases, the official which declared "no correlation" let out this gem:

“We don't have any evidence that there are connections between the vaccines and deaths at this point,” Christensen he told Fox News.
He added that proving that the vaccine caused Kurill’s death would be difficult unless it was an anaphylaxis case, meaning sudden death.

'Healthy' single mom, 39, who 'died of multiple organ failure' after Moderna Covid vaccine 'did NOT die from jab' (thesun.co.uk)

Their stance is zero connection. Person gets the shot, reaction within 2 hours, dies days later - declared zero connection because it wasn't sudden death.

Those 23 in Norway? Their deaths weren't entirely unrelated to the vaccine:

The Norwegian Medicines Agency in a press release on Friday revealed 23 patients died shortly after being stuck with the Pfizer/BioNTech shot for coronavirus. Of those deaths, 13 have been autopsied, with results suggesting that common side effects from the vaccine likely caused the high death toll.

Sigurd Hortemo, chief physician at the Norwegian Medicines Agency, said that typical reactions to the vaccine — like fever and nausea — “may have contributed to the fatal outcome in some frail patients.”

23 nursing home residents in Norway die after COVID vaccine - New York Daily News (nydailynews.com)

Yet, despite the chief physician indicating that the reactions to the vaccine "may have contributed to the fatal outcome" (which appeared to be the case in all 13 they actually autopsied) the conclusion was "no connection".

Of course, old people dying from side effects of the vaccine wasn't really a problem:

The Norwegian Institute of Public Health has cautioned against vaccinating elderly people above 80 years of age saying those with a short life span may not benefit much from the jab. The Norwegian regulator further told Bloomberg, "For those with the most severe frailty, even relatively mild vaccine side effects can have serious consequences."

Pfizer and BioNTech are working with the Norwegian authorities to investigate the deaths in Norway. According to Pfizer, the regulator discovered "the number of incidents so far is not alarming and in line with expectations".

While i am certain that Covid is deadly, when they count Covid deaths, Covid contributing to the death is counted as a Covid death, even for those 80-year olds, who were "going to die anyway". When those same people die after the vaccine, we are told "there's no connection, "they were going to die anyway".

It's a dishonest double standard, which is why the numbers given and used by the "vaccinate or you're evil" group are dishonest.

Those skeptical about the safety of the vaccines "have nothing" because those in charge of determining their safety always reach the official conclusion "no connection", even when they admit in their analysis that there was a connection.

Reactions: Aldebaran
Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟254,897.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Did you expect me to post thousands of links? How much do you think it's worth to me to convince you of anything?

Of course that's what they say, and it's what's going to be reported. If they said anything else, then they'd be accused of "repeating the lie". But at least they're acknowledging that people have been getting the vaccine, and then dying right afterwards. Just because that fact is being dismissed doesn't mean it didn't happen.

That's a fail. You said you had evidence of thousands. You have given none. That's zero. A big fat nought. Just one or two might have done to further the discussion (and I could have given you those myself - though correlation and causation aren't the same thing). But you have nothing whatsoever.

You made the figure up. And you have no evidence. All you are saying is that people have died after receiving it and you think that's evidence! Where are you getting this nonsense from? You are constantly being called to task on producing anything at all to back up what you say and you never come up with anything whatsoever.

Maybe you think it just gets lost in the flurry of posts. But that ain't so. You are developing a reputation. Someone used a good term in another thread to describe people who keep coming up empty. All hat and no cattle.

Very applicable in this case.

Reactions: Jimmy D
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The Norwegian Institute of Public Health has cautioned against vaccinating elderly people above 80 years of age saying those with a short life span may not benefit much from the jab. The Norwegian regulator further told Bloomberg, "For those with the most severe frailty, even relatively mild vaccine side effects can have serious consequences."
And yet it was the elderly who were the top priority to get "the jab" when the vaccine first came out. Interesting.

Pfizer and BioNTech are working with the Norwegian authorities to investigate the deaths in Norway. According to Pfizer, the regulator discovered "the number of incidents so far is not alarming and in line with expectations".

People dying after getting the vaccine "is not alarming and in line with expectations"?
How reassuring! ^_^

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟254,897.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

Who is going to deny that? My wife and I had our flu shots two weeks ago and I was OK but my wife was pretty ropey for a couple of days. No doubt if she was in her eighties then it would have been a concern. But does anyone suggest that because mild reactions in a younger person can be more troublesome in very elderly people mean that flu shots are deadly? Note the part that you highlighted above: severe fraility.

'Very old and severely frail woman dies from mild side effects!'

And that's what some people want to put up as evidence that the vaccines are deadly...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.