Florida man bludgeons father to death after learning he got 'the vaccine:' Investigators

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟244,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat

WELLINGTON, Fla. (WPEC) — A Florida man accused of brutally beating and killing his father was upset after learning his dad received "the vaccine," investigators say. The 911 caller, who is a friend of the family, described the suspect, Brian Mcgann Jr., as a "delusional conspiracy theorist." WPEC asked the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office (PBSO) what type of vaccine caused the 44-year-old man to become upset with his father.

Wonder if this will be entered into VAERS as adverse vaccine reaction?

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟433,247.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Many of the conspiracy theory nonsenses, if taken seriously, really would be worth getting violent over.

Who wouldnt arm up to save children from horrible abuse at the hands of liberal elites at the pizza joint if the police werent doing anything about it?

Upvote 0

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟244,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Many of the conspiracy theory nonsenses, if taken seriously, really would be worth getting violent over.

Who wouldnt arm up to save children from horrible abuse at the hands of liberal elites at the pizza joint if the police werent doing anything about it?
Which is why misinformation and disinformation is so dangerous.

Reactions: Brihaha
Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟458,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My only surprise is that he was on cocaine.I keep quiet, about who I vote for. The far right are very scary people.
The far left have an equal if not greater number of mentally ill drugged up people.

We actually don't know this guy's politics or reasoning at all. He could be a far leftist for all we know. Many of those who have snapped are.

We don't have any facts at all, except that he was physically and relationally the likely suspect here, and was captured nearby after leaving the house with blood on him.

Upvote 0