Not open for further replies.

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
That's a fail. You said you had evidence of thousands. You have given none. That's zero. A big fat nought. Just one or two might have done to further the discussion (and I could have given you those myself - though correlation and causation aren't the same thing). But you have nothing whatsoever.

You made the figure up. And you have no evidence. All you are saying is that people have died after receiving it and you think that's evidence! Where are you getting this nonsense from? You are constantly being called to task on producing anything at all to back up what you say and you never come up with anything whatsoever.

Maybe you think it just gets lost in the flurry of posts. But that ain't so. You are developing a reputation. Someone used a good term in another thread to describe people who keep coming up empty. All hat and no cattle.

Very applicable in this case.

Thousands are those with VAERS reports indicating a death after receiving the vaccine. That being said, VAERS reports, in of themselves, are evidence of very little.

However, with the articles posted, you can see a trend. The trend is that regardless of people dying right after getting the vaccine, and medical professionals attesting that the side effects of the vaccine contributed to that persons death, the official conclusion is "there was no connection to the death", hence the official numbers of deaths from the vaccine remain at close to nil.

If one wants to vouch for the reliability of data provided by pharmaceutical companies, and the government agencies which approve their products, one only need look to the opioid epidemic to see the same players making false representations about their products, letting vast amounts of human suffering ensue, and settling up with a large cash fine after raking in the dough on a dangerous product. After the damage is done, a mea culpa and a cash settlement always absolves one from responsibility of any harmful consequences, right?

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟254,662.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Thousands are those with VAERS reports indicating a death after receiving the vaccine. That being said, VAERS reports, in of themselves, are evidence of very little.

I think that's what we needed to have confirmed. What you might need is evidence. Which isn't presented because it's not available. The reason for that is up to the degree to which you believe there is some sort of global cover up. Not just in Norway or the US. But in every country on the planet. By every medical expert who is dealing with this.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟652,437.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I think that's what we needed to have confirmed. What you might need is evidence. Which isn't presented because it's not available. The reason for that is up to the degree to which you believe there is some sort of global cover up. Not just in Norway or the US. But in every country on the planet. By every medical expert who is dealing with this.

The bodies of the dead people right after getting the vaccine is evidence.

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist

Examples were given of specific data which was recorded differently than it was presented (i.e. presented: there was a connection, recorded: there was no connection). There's never a rebuttal, simply blind faith that the CDC and health officials are giving you the straight dope.

If the pharmaceutical companies and regulatory agencies were trustworthy, the opioid crisis either a) wouldn't have happened, or b) would have been criminally prosecuted rather than sent off with a cash settlement after causing massive human damage.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,437.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Cover-ups are easy when authority is centralized and sets itself up as the arbiter of truth. So even when you have a syringe and a dead body that used to be a living person shortly before getting the jab, the arbiter of truth can simply say, "There is no evidence of any connection", and the sheep will say, "See? There's no connection! The vaccine is safe!"

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟254,662.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Examples were given of specific data which was recorded differently than it was presented (i.e. presented: there was a connection, recorded: there was no connection). There's never a rebuttal, simply blind faith that the CDC and health officials are giving you the straight dope.

This is obviously the bit you are missing. It's not just the CDC that's formulated some conspiracy to 'hide the evidence'. The world is a much bigger place than you seem to realise. It's every single medical organisation and expert on the planet.

There's actually a conspiracy sub-forum somewhere on this site. You need to take this there.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟254,662.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Cover-ups are easy when authority is centralized and sets itself up as the arbiter of truth. So even when you have a syringe and a dead body that used to be a living person shortly before getting the jab, the arbiter of truth can simply say, "There is no evidence of any connection", and the sheep will say, "See? There's no connection! The vaccine is safe!"

Take your nonsense about a centralised global conspiracy somewhere else.

• Optimistic
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

GOD Shines Forth!

Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2019
United States
✟355,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
People dying after getting the vaccine "is not alarming and in line with expectations"?
How reassuring! ^_^

I’ve seen a lot of that from experts who used to hammer Trump if "even one" died due to some decision he made. Now they're giddily passing out the body bags!

• Agree
Reactions: Aldebaran
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,437.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Take your nonsense about a centralised global conspiracy somewhere else.

I wasn't aware the UN or the World Health Organization was a centralised global conspiracy theory. Maybe they'll accept it if they hear it from you.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,437.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
This is obviously the bit you are missing. It's not just the CDC that's formulated some conspiracy to 'hide the evidence'. The world is a much bigger place than you seem to realise. It's every single medical organisation and expert on the planet.

That's incorrect. Plenty of experts (doctors themselves) have spoken out, but are quickly marginalized and slammed by the media that trots out the classic words such as "misinformation, inaccuracies, misleading, falsehoods" and whatever other labels they can throw around. But these doctors have spoken out because they see what's going on, and realize that the public deserves to know:
https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousdisease/covid19/90536

Doctor calls COVID-19 vaccines an “experiment”

COVID: Why some doctors and nurses hesitate to get vaccinated | DW | 07.01.2021

As you can see, even the experts don't agree. So they're marginalized. Not very scientific. Only fascistic.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,437.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
If Americans had this level of distrust in their government during WW2, we would have lost the war....

Germany had the trust of their citizens during that same war. Did they win?

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟254,662.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Only fascistic.

Hey, you learnt about another far right political ideology which you can scatter about like confetti whenever something is mentioned with which you disagree. Now you can choose between fascistic and Marxistic.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,437.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hey, you learnt about another far right political ideology which you can scatter about like confetti whenever something is mentioned with which you disagree. Now you can choose between fascistic and Marxistic.

I noticed how you failed to address the information from the doctors that I pointed out who also have concerns about the vaccines. Instead, you make goading remarks toward me. Does that amount to an admission that you've been wrong about the idea that "every single medical organisation and expert on the planet" agrees with each other?

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
Who is going to deny that? My wife and I had our flu shots two weeks ago and I was OK but my wife was pretty ropey for a couple of days. No doubt if she was in her eighties then it would have been a concern. But does anyone suggest that because mild reactions in a younger person can be more troublesome in very elderly people mean that flu shots are deadly? Note the part that you highlighted above: severe fraility.

'Very old and severely frail woman dies from mild side effects!'

And that's what some people want to put up as evidence that the vaccines are deadly...

The most vulnerable from the Coronavirus are those with frailty as well. Why aren't you dismissive about their deaths?

If the doctors knew that the normal vaccine side effects could very well kill them, then why would they give them the vaccines? Were they criminally negligent?

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist

There's actually a conspiracy sub-forum somewhere on this site. You need to take this there.

Except that i've give you clear examples of a medical professional acknowledging that the vaccines contributed to specific deaths, and those deaths were still counted as "no connection" to the vaccine.

The bit you (and any one else parroting the company line) have been missing is an explanation as to why deaths, which were acknowledged to be caused in part by the vaccine:

13 have been autopsied, with results suggesting that common side effects from the vaccine likely caused the high death toll

were ultimately categorized as "no connection".

Let's ignore the claims of it being widespread, and focus on several individual examples we've given in which the conclusion differed from the analysis - in the same way each time (analysis: vaccine side effects contributed to death, conclusion: death not connected to vaccine). You try to dismiss it by waving your hand, without actually addressing it at all.

• Agree
Reactions: Aldebaran
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,828.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
When they attempt to shame people as a way to mask their hatred for those who don't agree with someone's decisions, it is still an act of hatred.
Interesting assertion. I don't see any reason presented to believe it, which is part of what makes it interesting to me.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟254,662.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
The most vulnerable from the Coronavirus are those with frailty as well. Why aren't you dismissive about their deaths?

If the doctors knew that the normal vaccine side effects could very well kill them, then why would they give them the vaccines? Were they criminally negligent?

You must know that side effects are common to almost all medication. I had a minor sinus problem last week and I just checked the packet of tablets that I bought over the counter. There are fifteen proscriptions on the box. Do not take it under this condition. Do not take it under that condition. Do not take it if you suffer from x or y. Immediately seek medical assistance if this happens. Every medication has the potential to do you harm. But does that mean that paracetamol or aspirin or asthma meds can be considered deadly? Of course not. Because the negative effects are well known and documented.

Even aspirin kills more than 3,000 people a year: Daily aspirin behind more than 3,000 deaths a year, study suggests. Is aspirin a deadly substance? Is there a global conspiracy hiding the danger from us? Of course not.

Look, anyone who suggests that taking the vaccine is completely risk free is talking through their hat. It's been explained what the risks are are it's been explained who is at most risk. And if you want to know why a doctor took the chance of vaccinating a frail elderly woman then you'll need to check that specific instance yourself. As tragic was the death for her and her family, it's not going to make headline news around the world. Because as sure as God made little green apples, the various types of vaccines are going to kill people. Just like a few people today will die because they have been taking aspirin.

Please listen to medical advice and talk to a doctor that you trust regarding the vaccine.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.