So. Cal
✟33,811.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There are many enemies to the Christian walk, which can easily overwhelm us when we strike out on our own.
1. The flesh (perhaps the most deceptive). Lu 8:13
2. Satan (the most cunning) Lu 8:12
a. The World (the most alluring) Lu 8:14
b. The World's system (the most persecuting) Mt 13:21

The antidote?

Psalm 17:8 (KJV) Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings,

Psalm 57:1 (KJV) To the chief Musician, Al-taschith, Michtam of David, when he fled from Saul in the cave. Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast.

Psalm 61:4 (KJV) I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah.

Ruth 2:12 (KJV) The LORD recompense thy work, and a full reward be given thee of the LORD God of Israel, under whose wings thou art come to trust.

John 3:30 (KJV) He must increase, but I must decrease.

Exodus 15:2 (KJV) The LORD is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him.

Psalm 18:2 (KJV) The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

Psalm 27:1 (KJV) A Psalm of David. The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

...and many others with similar promises and admonitions.

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟418,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
While your waiting for Gods deliverance or maybe it’s in these scriptures! But don’t try to escape from the pain that has a purpose too. Pray and read the Bible and hang in there God wants to do a work. Pray for help, call out to him, repent and hope. Let Him close the doors. Make me right Lord Jesus. Hmfgh!

Upvote 0