Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ok, I haven't been around in a few weeks. End of the semester. Got some things going on. I come back and I barely recognize the Christianforums that felt like a comfortable old shoe for so many years. Place looks completely different. I'm not saying its good or bad, but wow. It's been years and years since this place had a new look. Gonna have to try it out and see how it goes.

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Ok, I haven't been around in a few weeks. End of the semester. Got some things going on. I come back and I barely recognize the Christianforums that felt like a comfortable old shoe for so many years. Place looks completely different. I'm not saying its good or bad, but wow. It's been years and years since this place had a new look. Gonna have to try it out and see how it goes.

:hug:

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Hi, Grizzly.
bye1.gif

Welcome back. Our benefactors, who provide and operate this forum, apparently decided it was time to shake things up again. It seems to be a work in progress currently as new changes are being rolled out daily. Out of curiosity where did all your likes come from all of a sudden ... seeing as you've been gone?

Upvote 0

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Hi, Grizzly.
bye1.gif

Welcome back. Our benefactors, who provide and operate this forum, apparently decided it was time to shake things up again. It seems to be a work in progress currently as new changes are being rolled out daily. Out of curiosity where did all your likes come from all of a sudden ... seeing as you've been gone?
As far as I can tell, reps rolled over as likes.

Upvote 0

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Grizzly

Enemy of Christmas
Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2002
Tallahassee
✟46,060.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi, Grizzly.
bye1.gif

Likes, blessings, and reputations have always been a mystery to me. I have no idea how any of it works!

Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I thought the ownership of the forum changed hands and they decided to go with a different software. At any rate, they must have fixed the likes thing for some people, because I started over at 0, but I have a lot of likes in my list from the old place that are still not being counted.

And welcome back Grizz!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tansy

Jan 12, 2008
✟35,507.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've not been on here much in ages...so busy. But am finding it pretty confusing and it doesn't seem much different between the old and the new setting - not that I've had much time to figure it out :( Even all these different smilies are confusing - maybe it's cos I've not long tuned 60 LOL. But the layout and everything is similar to ones I've seen on other sites which I'm not that keen on (not the sites, I mean the layout). It's putting me off coming on here. I much preferred the old CF - still, perhaps I should persevere.

Upvote 0