Obama/Biden defense secretary. Joe Biden has been wrong on nearly every foreign policy

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,209.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
If Biden won would it even be him who would choose his Cabinet?

Seeing as he assembled a campaign team that helped him engineer a remarkable comeback in the democrat primaries, I suspect he'd go with his own ideas in that regard; he called that exactly right.

Listening to his advice to Trump on the coronavirus, it's clear that he knows how to pick his experts. He was spot on.

Would you like to see some video of Trump's responses (which seem to vary depend on who he last talked to)?

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
trump-planet-of-the-apes.jpg

What chimpanzees (and primitive cultures) could teach Trump ...
www.salon.com › 2020/04/29 › what-chimpanzees-and...

Apr 29, 2020 - For the most part, chimpanzee life is occupied with foraging, ... veers to that square peg we now have in our Oval Office, Donald J. Trump.

What chimpanzees (and primitive cultures) could teach Trump ...

www.newsbreak.com › news › what
Groups of chimps, and preliterate human societies, have clear standards of ... when life and livelihoods are under threat and our normal routines are on pause, it seems useful to stop and consider what kind of leadership America has, circa 2020. ...
************************************************************************************

Obama/Biden defense secretary. Joe Biden has been wrong on nearly every foreign policy

A chimpanzee, sitting in the Oval Office and tossing a coin, would be preferable to the current President - at least the nation would be assured that its "simian" leader was making the right decision 50% of the time, a huge improve over the situation that presently exists!

Leviticus for President in 2020 AD!

Ah, Salon. The magazine that promotes pedophilia.

my how far we have to stretch to get the attention off of Biden.

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟347,437.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
It's also worth pointing out that a) this is Gate's personal opinion, and b) it's really hard to be objectively wrong when it comes to foreign policy, though it can happen. Mostly what Gates means by this based on an interview I've read is that Biden made different decisions then he would have.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,209.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Ah, Salon. The magazine that promotes pedophilia.

When did they support Trump's friendship with pedophiles Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell? When did they approve of Trump appointing the prosecutor who got Epstein a slap on the wrist for his pedophile crimes to Labor secretary?

When the police finally got Maxwell, who molested young girls and procured them for Epstein, did Salon approve when Trump wished her well?

IIRC, they objected to these things.

How is that "promoting pedophilia?"

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,209.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
When you own defense secretary speaks out ........

"At least on national security, I believe Mr. Trump is beyond repair. He is stubbornly uninformed about the world and how to lead our country and government, and temperamentally unsuited to lead our men and women in uniform. He is unqualified and unfit to be commander-in-chief."

... maybe we should listen.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"At least on national security, I believe Mr. Trump is beyond repair. He is stubbornly uninformed about the world and how to lead our country and government, and temperamentally unsuited to lead our men and women in uniform. He is unqualified and unfit to be commander-in-chief."

... maybe we should listen.

He wasn’t Trumps Secretary. But he was Biden/Obama’s

you know the one who this thread is about. Will you at some point comment on the topic of the thread?

Which is Biden.

• Haha
Reactions: JimR-OCDS
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Reactions: JimR-OCDS
Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

God Cannot Be Grasped, Except Through Love
Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟187,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,051.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
When you own defense secretary speaks out ........
And says...

July 2020 interview:

He continued: "I think that we are in a weaker position in the world today than we were three years ago."

Looking to November, Gates said "I think that what the country needs is somebody who will try to bring us together." He added that despite disagreements on foreign policy, presidential candidate and former Vice President Joe Biden is "a man of great integrity" and a "decent human being."

Former Defense Secretary Gates: Pushing Away Peaceful Protesters Was 'A Bad Mistake'

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,209.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
He wasn’t Trumps Secretary. But he was Biden/Obama’s

But he called Trump exactly right:

And seems like he got Biden right, too.

Looking to November, Gates said "I think that what the country needs is somebody who will try to bring us together." He added that despite disagreements on foreign policy, presidential candidate and former Vice President Joe Biden is "a man of great integrity" and a "decent human being."
Former Defense Secretary Gates: Pushing Away Peaceful Protesters Was 'A Bad Mistake'

You still think we should be considering Gates' opinions on fitness to be president?

Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟187,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
But he called Trump exactly right:

And seems like he got Biden right, too.

You still think we should be considering Gates' opinions on fitness to be president?

Right, why not just quote the head of the DNC for all your info during this election season it'd be as partisan.

Cripes !

• Winner
Reactions: hislegacy
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,209.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Right, why not just quote the head of the DNC for all your info during this election season it'd be as partisan.

If you thought he wasn't a good judge of presidential qualifications, it was probably a bad idea to present his opinions here.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,209.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
If you thought he wasn't a good judge of presidential qualifications, it was probably a bad idea to present his opinions here.

Ah, so you don't consider him a good authority on presidential fitness then?

Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟187,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Ah, so you don't consider him a good authority on presidential fitness then?

No, I said I didn't post the article which implied that I did

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So Gates thinks Biden would be a good president, and thinks that Trump is unfit to be president. Don't see how that makes news. Most everyone realizes that.

How does that change the fact that Joe Biden failed miserably, in his opinion?

Upvote 0