May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
This is my first thread on Biblical Archaeology, but I thought I'd post this question here. Does anyone know if there is evidence of nephillium that has been found? And from reading the bible it sounds like they weren't even destroyed in the flood and may still exist today?

4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

This means at the flood and after the flood,

I Believe that all giants on the earth were destroyed in the flood of Noah's time, but after that the Nephilim came back to once again try to thwart the plan of God and stop the line of seed that would lead from Adam to Christ....and they had more kids with Hebrew females, and those children were also giants, of which Goliath was one.

Og, as spoken by others here...

and historically you may try a Google search on Sargon the magnificent. He is said to have been a giant....you'll get lots of hits.

in His service
c

Upvote 0

SummaScriptura

Forever Newbie
May 30, 2007
Scam Francisco
Visit site
✟49,219.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I would like to ammend what I was posting on this subject in this thread a year ago.

I do not believe it is quite correct to say, "Enoch is not in the Bible". We might say, "Enoch is not in the Bible I have".

Truth is, the Book of Enoch is a biblical book since it has always been considered a part of the Bilblical corpus by some people somewhere since before the Christian era (Qumran) to the present (Ethiopian Orthodox Church).

I beleive the book, on that basis alone, merits the investigation and respect of the entire Church.

Upvote 0

light_eclipseca

May 1, 2006
Retired from Christian Forums.
✟8,232.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
lol. Come on folks!

The Hebrew word for giant (nephilim) denotes rather great tyrancy and bullying, not great stature. The nephilim are not part angels. Nor did the sons of God beget half humans/half angels. They begot MEN of renown, famous for their deeds of wickedness. These passages are talking about the sons of God (Seth's line) and the daughters of men (Cain's line) coming together in union to produce wicked offspring.

Furthermore, our Lord explicitly tells us that angels cannot marry nor are they given in marriage. (Matt 22:30, Mark 12:25) They seem to be genderless beings, folks.

Read a commentary! Really, it's that simple! You're looking for evidence for something the Bible isn't saying, and when you don't actually find it (or are decieved into thinking you've found it and learn it to be a hoax), you will be let down because you were so sure the Bible was the Word of God. God's people perish for a lack of knowledge.

Upvote 0

SummaScriptura

Forever Newbie
May 30, 2007
Scam Francisco
Visit site
✟49,219.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
<snip>Read a commentary! Really, it's that simple!<snip>

LOL ^_^

Could you tell us which one? I really like the idea of making it that simple! Btw, is the commentary you're using the canonical one?

Upvote 0

light_eclipseca

May 1, 2006
✟8,232.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
LOL ^_^

Could you tell us which one? I really like the idea of making it that simple! Btw, is the commentary you're using the canonical one?

I guess all I meant to say was that they should read what scholars have said about this subject instead of taking it as face value because of the language barrier. Things that are lost in translation can be explained by men who have been given great ability to interpret God's Word.

Ya, I use the Bible as a commentary and let it interpret itself; but in this case, since I haven't read anything in the New Testament that explains this passage I would try to look at what scholars say. And they prove their points quite well. They don't just interpret in most commentaries, they also tell why they interpret it the way they do. It's always good to get many commentaries as seeking a multitude of godly council is wise. Also, common sense and critical reasoning helps when reading. I mean, the Bible says that they produced men, right? It doesn't say they were hybrids of any kind. And Jesus really did say that Angels don't have the ability to do the things people interpret this passage as saying. And the Hebrew word nephilim means tyrant/bully. So ya...the canonical one above all. The Bible. But, it is always good to get ideas from others about the Bible, too.

PS-I looked through about 3-4 different commentaries when I posted this, and they all are in accord.

Family Bible Notes
Geneva Commentary
Jamieson-Fausset-Brown Commentary
1917 Scofield Reference Bible Notes

Not appealing to authority or anything. I'm just stating where I got this info and reasonings from. Oh and from some Bible College Professors.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SummaScriptura

Forever Newbie
May 30, 2007
Scam Francisco
Visit site
✟49,219.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I guess all I meant to say was that they should read what scholars have said about this subject instead of taking it as face value because of the language barrier. Things that are lost in translation can be explained by men who have been given great ability to interpret God's Word.

Ya, I use the Bible as a commentary and let it interpret itself; but in this case, since I haven't read anything in the New Testament that explains this passage I would try to look at what scholars say. And they prove their points quite well. They don't just interpret in most commentaries, they also tell why they interpret it the way they do. It's always good to get many commentaries as seeking a multitude of godly council is wise. Also, common sense and critical reasoning helps when reading. I mean, the Bible says that they produced men, right? It doesn't say they were hybrids of any kind. And Jesus really did say that Angels don't have the ability to do the things people interpret this passage as saying. And the Hebrew word nephilim means tyrant/bully. So ya...the canonical one above all. The Bible. But, it is always good to get ideas from others about the Bible, too.

PS-I looked through about 3-4 different commentaries when I posted this, and they all are in accord.

Family Bible Notes
Geneva Commentary
Jamieson-Fausset-Brown Commentary
1917 Scofield Reference Bible Notes

Not appealing to authority or anything. I'm just stating where I got this info and reasonings from. Oh and from some Bible College Professors.

All the commentaries from a much earlier period, namely the period of 2nd-Temple Judaism, are in one accord as well. They are in one accord they were giants. I might add, those commentators had a more immediate experience with the scriptures than we.

Upvote 0

light_eclipseca

May 1, 2006
✟8,232.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
All the commentaries from a much earlier period, namely the period of 2nd-Temple Judaism, are in one accord as well. They are in one accord they were giants. I might add, those commentators had a more immediate experience with the scriptures than we.

Well a lot of superstition abided back then, and since they contradict what Christ taught about angels, I will reject them too. :) Although on the point of giants of stature, I could possibly concede. My Jewish Study Bible states that the Jews has myths about where the Canaanites came from, so it is possible, if you wish to concede to a myth which contradicts Christ when he says they neither marry nor are given in marriage.

Upvote 0

cherokeehippie

Senior Veteran
Dec 30, 2003
somewhere in the Ozarks
Visit site
✟19,793.00
Faith
Messianic
I personally know of 3 people in the county I live in, who have told me of their personal accounts of giant 8 ft tall skeletons being uncovered in the county I live in...one of whom got to see one of the skeletons face to face!! It had an 8 pointed star, made out of shell, on it's chest.
If you study the stories and myths all over the world...there are common stories of giants, etc in their accounts...I use to study archaeology in college...and found...pardon the expression, a lot of bs being taught in class. We were taught that the bible wasn't written by all the different authors...but by 2 or 3 different sources...and the OT was divided into sections...by a priestly author and a political author, etc...I can't remember which...but it was all BS. I believe that the field of archaelogy for the most part is 'controlled' by the illuminati elite...who cover up and hide any evidence that conflicts with the so called 'mainstream view of things...HOw they want us to see things...(such as no interaction between new and old world before Columbus, iberic, or phoenician inscriptions on rocks, etc etc...as well as evidence of nephilim bones.) Native Stories tell of giants...that were cannibals. I BELIEVE THE BIBLE and...I also believe that there is truth in Native american stories, when it come to these things. I believe that the Bilderbergers, the power elite, illuminati, etc...are wanting to bring back a 'super race'...which is an occultic theme in occultic literature...bringing back atlantis and the giants...gods...a satanic thing..leading to the coming of the antichrist...for the most part, most colleges and universities are controlled by the power elite...I felt it when I was at University of Arizona..
Any anomaly, giant skeleton, etc, is destroyed or hidden away (maybe even studied by the secret black ops occultic element in gov...)...I didn't get much out of archaelogy studies...found that many are harden atheists, etc...and the LORD led me away from t hat...more and more I find that what seems bizarre or conspiracy like...more the truth than the whitewashed dry covered propagnada given by NWO controlled professors.

Upvote 0

SummaScriptura

Forever Newbie
May 30, 2007
Scam Francisco
Visit site
✟49,219.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
<snip>Read a commentary! Really, it's that simple!<snip>

Well a lot of superstition abided back then, and since they contradict what Christ taught about angels, I will reject them too. :)<snip>

So much for commentary simplifying things!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SummaScriptura

Forever Newbie
May 30, 2007
Scam Francisco
Visit site
✟49,219.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Well a lot of superstition abided back then, and since they contradict what Christ taught about angels, I will reject them too. :) Although on the point of giants of stature, I could possibly concede. My Jewish Study Bible states that the Jews has myths about where the Canaanites came from, so it is possible, if you wish to concede to a myth which contradicts Christ when he says they neither marry nor are given in marriage.

So I take it you reject 1 Enoch because of this verse:
Matthew in 22:23-33 (ESV) said:
The same day Sadducees came to him, who say that there is no resurrection, and they asked him a question, saying, "Teacher, Moses said, 'If a man dies having no children, his brother must marry the widow and raise up children for his brother.' Now there were seven brothers among us. The first married and died, and having no children left his wife to his brother. So too the second and third, down to the seventh. After them all, the woman died. In the resurrection, therefore, of the seven, whose wife will she be? For they all had her."

But Jesus answered them, "You are wrong, because you know neither the Scriptures nor the power of God. For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven. And as for the resurrection of the dead, have you not read what was said to you by God: 'I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob'? He is not God of the dead, but of the living."

And when the crowd heard it, they were astonished at his teaching.
This is a phenomenal passage of scripture because beneath the obvious conflict between Jesus and the Sadducees over the controversy concerning the resurrection, there is a second, implied controversy in the passage, concerning which books ought to be considered scriptural to Jews.

The Sadducees believed the books to be considered scripture by Jews should only be the five books of Moses. So while controverting with Jesus over the resurrection from the dead, they were also implying a second layer of controversy with Christ over books which were in circulation among the Jews of that day which were preposterous to the Sadducees; to do this, in this passage they obliquely ridicule a passage from the Book of Tobit, which was in wide circulation in the Hebrew language in the land in those days, alluding the following passage:
Tobit in 3:7-9 (RSV) said:
On the same day, at Ecbatana in Media, it also happened that Sarah, the daughter of Raguel, was reproached by her father's maids, because she had been given to seven husbands, and the evil demon Asmodeus had slain each of them before he had been with her as his wife. So the maids said to her, "Do you not know that you strangle your husbands? You already have had seven and have had no benefit from any of them. Why do you beat us? If they are dead, go with them! May we never see a son or daughter of yours!"
Rather than being diverted from the subject at hand, the Lord adroitly puts the Sadducees in their place on the question of the resurrection with a quote from the Torah, from the passage with Moses and the burning bush. The position of the Sudducees regarding other scriptures is also responded to in similarly subtle fashion, affirming the value of the other scriptures by appealling to another book which would not have been accepted by the Sadducees either; Jesus alludes to the Book of Enoch and introduces yet a third controversial point, that concerning angels, a subject upon which Enoch writes at great length and belief in which the Sadducees also denied. The passage from Enoch is here:
Enoch in 15:3-7 (Schodde) said:
Why have ye left the high, holy, and everlasting heaven, and lain with women, and defiled yourselves with the daughters of men, and taken wives unto yourselves, and acted like the children of earth, and begotten giants as sons? While ye were spiritual, holy, having eternal life, ye defiled yourselves with women, and with the blood of flesh have begotten children, and have lusted after the blood of men, and have produced flesh and blood as they produce who die and are destroyed. Therefore I have given them wives that they might impregnate them and children be born by them, as it is done on earth. Ye were formerly spiritual, living an eternal life without death to all the generations of the world. Therefore I have not made for you any wives, for spiritual beings have their home in heaven.
So, the quote from Jesus you are attempting to use to invalidate the message of the Book of Enoch, is rather a direct allusion by Jesus to the Book you believe it invalidates. Jesus did not invalidate the claims of Enoch, but rather used the book as a teaching source for the Sadducees; and no wonder, for the Sadducees knew neither the Scriptures nor the power of God. The Pharisees on the other hand, they listened with glee and rather enjoyed Jesus' reparties!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ajax 777

God is the Truth, not an opinion.
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2005
✟117,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
[c]CLONING, DNA EXPERIMENTS OF THE AGES....
AND THE STRANGE OFFSPRING OF THIS FORBIDDEN MIXTURES

Enoch was born over 1,000 years before the flood of Noah.
He was born in 622 A.C.A, (after creation of Adam), but the flood occurred in 1656 A.C.A.
By the time Methuselah was born,
Enoch had already been told of the flood to come.
The name "Methuselah" means
"when he dies, the flood will come."
Methuselah died the same year as the flood.
So, the name Enoch gave his son showed his knowledge of the flood to come.

Before his marriage to Edna, Enoch had two visions, one of which he had twice. The first time he had it was right after he had learned how to write. The second time he had it was just before he married.

Enoch 83:3-8
In a vision I saw the waters of heaven thrown down upon the earth. Also, parts of the earth fell into a great abyss, and mountains piled on mountains, and hills sank. Tall trees were ripped out by the roots. I began to shout, "The earth is destroyed!" Malalel awakened me and said, "Why do you cry and moan, my son?" I told him the vision. He said, "Your vision concerns the sin of the earth; it is about to be destroyed. Now you should arise and intercede..."

The flood was predicted far in advance as a judgment.

Enoch 54:7-10
In that day the punishment of the Lord of spirits will come, and all the storehouses of water above the earth will come. These waters will join, as male and female. All those who dwell on the earth will be destroyed. When the floods come many will cry out and admit their sin, yet they shall die in the flood."

Enoch was even shown about the rainbow to be part of the post-flood covenant.

Enoch 55:12
"... I will never again destroy all men by a flood -but I will put a sign in heaven as a pledge between me and them forever."

Anthropologists have collected 250 to 300 flood stories from different nations. If all peoples are descended from Noah, then these stories show that common ancestry. Each story has two or more people being saved because of a special boat.

Noah wrote a book known as "The Generations of Noah", and Moses included part of it in Genesis. (Genesis 6:19 - 9:28) He related the story of the flood as he saw it personally.

The Babylonian tradition shows remarkable similarities. It was recorded by Berosus in 300 BC, basing his story on the archives of the temple of Marduk in Babylon. The story says Xisuthrus was warned by the gods to build a ship. He took with him friends, relatives and different animals. After the flood waters began to subside, his ship was stranded in Armenia. Birds were sent out. After leaving the ship he offered a sacrifice.

The flood tablets, found by George Smith (1872) in the library of Assurbanipal in Nineveh which were copied from tablets dating back to the first dynasty of Ur (before Abraham), tell the same story as recorded by Berosus.

The Egyptians had a legend that the gods at one time purified the earth by a great flood - only a few shepherds escaped by climbing a mountain.

The Greek story tells about Deucalion, who was warned by the gods of a flood. He built an ark. The story also tells of a dove being sent out twice.

The Hindu flood story tells of Manu, who builds a ship, but only he alone was saved.

The Chinese flood story relates how Fa-he, founder of the Chinese civilization, escaped a great flood. After man had rebelled against God, Fa-he, his three sons, their wives, and Fa-he's wife escaped.

In England, the Druids had a legend that the world had been repeopled by a righteous man who had been saved in a ship from a great flood.

The Polynesian story tells of a flood where eight escape in a canoe.

The American Indians stories show that in more than 100 tribes, one, three, or eight people are saved in a boat that finally sat upon a high mountain as the waters began to subside.

The story from Greenland tells that the earth once tilted and all men drowned except one. Supposedly, he smote the earth with a stick and a woman appeared.

Each of these stories show that there is a universal concept of a flood , suggesting that they all have a common origin. Since the confusion of languages at Babel, the names have been changed - but enough details are the same to show they all come from Noah's Genesis account.

The "sons of God" in the Genesis account is a phrase that occurs five times in the Old Testament. Each time it refers to angels. (Gen. 6:1-4, Job 1:6, Job 2:1, Job 38:7, Daniel 3:28) The Septuagint translates it as "angels of God."

Josephus says "many angels of God accompanied with women and begot sons that proved unjust and despisers of all that was good... these men resembled the acts of those the Grecians called giants." (Ant. Book 1 ch. 3)
"...the bones of these men are still shown to this very day." (Ant. Book 5 ch. 2)

Both the Old Testament and the New Testament teach us that angels committed sex sins, and lived contrary to nature. (Gen. 6:1-4, 2 Peter 2:4-5, Jude 6-7)

Thus the story of Enoch shows the most detailed account of these fallen angels, who caused the crisis that the flood was given to cure.

The Bible also confirms that much of the flood waters came from within the earth.
Genesis 7:11 "fountains of the great deep opened up..."

The earth had been covered by a great vapor canopy which was suspended above the earth since the second day of creation. The Bible tells us that at flood time- "the windows of heaven were open." So this great vapor canopy, now empty and known as the "thermosphere", accounted for the forty days and forty nights of rain. The greenhouse affect, the earth had, was then gone.

These two sources of water accounted for the flood waters of Noah's flood. Normal precipitation could not have flooded the earth, (If all the water in the present atmosphere precipitated at once, it would cover the earth to an average depth of two inches.

So the waters now frozen at the poles and the water that returned to the chasms of the earth account for the water that at one time covered the earth during the flood.)

In the book of Enoch, chapter 106, we find Enoch's message to Methuselah and Lamech when Noah was born.

Enoch 106:13-17
"...since my father Jared's day, the fallen angels have been sinning. They sin and are promiscuous with women. They have begotten children. Because of this, there will be great destruction on the earth, a flood shall come, and its waters remain for a year. This child you speak of, and his three sons will be saved. The earth shall be cleansed of the giants born to the fallen angels."

Enoch tells us a little about the details of the ship, other than the surprising fact that angels were to have a part in building the ark.
Enoch 67:2
"The angels are to help you make a wooden boat, and when they have finished that task, I will keep it safe, and protect the seed of life within it."

This fact is unconfirmed in the Bible, but is not denied either.

This flood wiped out the conspiracy of the devil to corrupt the seed of woman, with the seed of fallen angels... The flood stopped that plot, but the devil then tried again with the conspiracy of Belial...

Belial"s conspiracy

Belial is the one called "the ruler of this world". The Bible refers to him as "the prince of this world" (John 12:31, 16:11), and as "the god of this world" (II Cor. 4:4). He is the head of the "rulers of the darkness of this world" (Eph. 6:12).

"Belial" (which means "being of no ascent") is actually his title. His name is "Metanbuchus" which is from the two Hebrew words "mattan bukah" meaning "the gift of the abyss". This one is half human and half angelic spirit (from the angels that co-habited with women in Genesis creating a race of giants). "He dwelt in the heart of Manasseh" (9:11), he also inhabited Alexander the Great, and later Jesus bound him to the abyss. Someday, he will be released to inhabit the Antichrist. He is the "gift" of the abyss. A dreadful and horrible gift to return to this earth, but like his name - Metanbuchus - he has a destiny for these last days.

His title, Belial, is from the Hebrew - Bal-ya-al - meaning "a being of no ascent or resurrection" There is no resurrection for these half-angelic, half human spirits.

Psalms 41:8
"An evil disease (literally =Belial) say they cleaveth fast unto him, and now that he lieth he shall rise up no more."

Isaiah 26:13-14
"O Lord our God, other lords beside Thee have had dominion over us, but by Thee only will make mention of Thy name. They are dead, they shall not live; they are deceased (Rephaim, a name of the giants created by the fornication of angels with women), they shall not rise! Therefore, hast Thou visited and destroyed them, and made all their memory to perish."

The term "sons of Belial" is used often in the Old Testament (Deut. 13:13, Judg, 19:22, 20:13, I Sam. 1:16, 2:12, 10:27, 25:17, 25, 30:22, II Sam. 16:17, 20:1, 23:6, I Ki. 21:10, 13, II Chron. 13:7).

Ephesians 6:12 shows different levels of evil spirits.
"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against: principalities (fallen arch angels) powers (fallen angels) rulers of the darkness of this world (half-angelic, half human spirits)
wicked spirits in the heavenlies... (pre- adamite human spirits of a creation before Adam)."

Belial is the leader of the "rulers" category. Sammael is also of the same kind and he rules the ones in the area known as Sheol... Belial is the "beast out of the abyss" referred to by John in Revelation. He is an evil spirit, who will use the Antichrist to restore the old Grecian empire as the eighth kingdom. Belial is the one who inhabited and empowered Alexander the Great, and built the old Grecian empire.
When Jesus came, His death and resurrection meant a binding of this Belial to the abyss until the last days. He is confined now, until this release to restore first the Grecian empire, then the old Roman empire...

Revelation 17:8
"The beast that thou sawest was, and is not, and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition (the man of sin, i.e. the Antichrist)..."

Jesus came to cast out this Belial.
John 12:31
"...now shall the prince of this world be cast out..."

When the Spirit came at Pentecost, Belial had already been judged and imprisoned into the abyss.
John 16:11
"of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged..."

II Thessalonians 2:3 speaks of the "man of lawlessness" and "he that opposes and exalteth himself against all that is called God... Many believe that "man of sin (or lawlessness) is a reference to Belial, and the other a reference to the Antichrist. That makes this a reference to the Antichrist as one possessed by Belial.

Daniel 5:10-11
"...there shall rise unto you from the tribe of Judah and of Levi, the salvation (Yeshua) of the Lord, and He shall make war against Belial..."

This Belial was an opponent of Christ. Belial has shown great antagonism against God and Jesus throughout history.

II Cor. 6:15
"What concord hath Christ with Belial?"

Revelation 13:1 speaks of a "beast" that will "rise out of the sea (speaking of the mass of humanity) representing the evil spirit (Belial) that inhabits the Antichrist.

Revelation 13:11 speaks of "another beast coming up out of the earth", and this is reference to Sammael, the evil demonic ruler in Sheol who will inhabit the false prophet.

Apoc. of Isa. 10:2
"Belial, the evil demon who rules this age since its inception as the king of demons, will come from his place (the abyss) and inhabit the likeness of man, and dwell in a lawless king..."

Revelation 11:7
"The beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them (the two witnesses) and shall overcome them and kill them..."

Sammael, is the angel in Sheol, the angel of death or of the underworld. He inspired Manasseh to saw Isaiah in half (6:41). He is a subordinate to Belial (7:8). Sammael means "venom of God". He is spoken of much in Jewish literature, both Talmudic and post-Talmudic. He is called the "prince of devils" (Deut. rabb. 11:9). Sammael is his name, and his title is "Malchira" meaning "evil king" (7:8). In the time of Isaiah, Belial inhabited mainly Manasseh, while Sammael concentrated on Belchira, the false prophet.

Belial is the demon power who has inhabited Alexander the Great, Manasseh, and soon will inhabit the Antichrist. The Antichrist is spoken here as "one who has slain his mother..." This may be a literal truth, or a figure of speech indicating the depth of degradation and sinfulness of this man... It would take the most horrible sinfulness for one to kill the one who gave him birth.

This Belial will be utterly defeated during Armageddon, and the Millennial rule of Jesus will be void of this Belial.
Isaiah 14:4-6:
"...The Lord hath broken the staff of the 'wicked one' (Belial), ...he (Belial) that ruled the nations in anger is persecuted, and none hindereth..."
II Thessalonians 2:7-8
"...he who now letteth (hinders) will let (hinder) until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that Wicked One be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of His mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming..."

The demons are fighting as never before, and we must also fight as never before... It is time to put demons into the abyss, lest they hinder the revival of the last days... Many have ignored the demonic powers, but they have not gone away... and we either battle them or be hurt by them... It is time to battle and bind and cast them into the abyss!

Evil demons, and evil powers are battling the saints and prophets of today. They are very angry knowing that their time is short... but we have the power of the Lord, and the authority of Jesus to defeat every evil power out there.

Mark 16:17
"And these signs shall follow them that believe;
In My name shall they cast out devils..."

James 4:7-8
"Submit yourselves therefore to God.
Resist the devil and he will flee from you.
Draw nigh to God, and He will draw nigh to you..."

The conspiracy involving Belial involved mixing of human and angelic dna again, and then trying and trying through cloning and dna mixtures to make beings that were evil and powerful. In the Book of Baruch, a prophet at the same time as Jeremiah we read:
Baruch
8. I will call the Sirens from the sea, and the Lilin from the deserts, and the Shedim and dragons from the forests saying to them: 'Awake and bind your loins unto mourning, and take up with me lamentation, and mourn with me.1.

Here, we find mentioned several groups
-- "sirens... lilin... shedim... and dragons..."

What or who are these? According to Berossus, the "deity", Belus (we know him as Belial, Marduk, Nimrod, etc.) brought forth "hideous beings". As angels had co-habited with women of earth to create giants, and eventually hideous creatures, the fallen angels also mixed their DNA with animals of earth, developing creatures often seen carved on walls of ancient structures, referred to in myths, and ancient tales from that area... Different animals were used to concoct some strange beings, that were half angelic, and half animal...

Berossus tells us that Belus generated "men... with two wings", some with "four and others with two faces", some with "one body, two heads, one a man, the other of a woman...", human figures with legs and horns of goats", "human figures with horses' feet", "bulls with heads of men..."

Likely, this experimentation was not successful, at least not fully... The beings were noted for their evil nature, their doleful howling, and misery...

Those generated were mostly, if not totally, female, and perhaps that accounts for their absence, extinction, at least in bodily form... As the half angelic, half human beings became the ruling "powers" after their death, so these beings, after their demise, became demonic powers that persisted to taunt, seek to harm, and work against mankind. Their spirits led mankind astray, in fact, these spirit beings are the forerunners of sorcery, magick, and witchcraft. They still persist in trying to get other human females into witchcraft, etc...

"sirens"

These are sea-nymphs, (known today as the fabled "mermaids"... They were female bodies with tails of a fish, and are referred to in Isaiah 34:14 as "wild beasts of the island". The words "wild beast" is a poor translation of the heb. "iy" (ee) [338] meaning "woeful howler". The spirits of these pathetic beings haunted sailors by howling, singing, etc. to encourage sailors to steer closer to the rocks, thereby causing many shipwrecks.

"lilin"

This word comes from "lilu" meaning "to howl". A "lil" came to refer to a spirit who was attended by a serving maid, i.e. a "lili" a maid of the night. They were depicted in history as a naked winged goddess with bird-like feet. They are the "wild beasts of the desert" (from 6728, tsee-ee) "howlers" of Isaiah 34:14, and the "screech owl" ( a lousy translation of two Heb. words, "bath" [1323] meaning "daughter" and "yacanah" [3284] meaning "the alert one" [translated "owl" here because owls are alert in the night seeking prey...)

"shedim"

This word, shedim" (7704, 7708) is plural, and refers to "demons of the plain". These generated beings were the "satyrs" of Isaiah 34:13, 13:21-22, Lev. 17:7, II Chron. 11:15. The word "satyr" comes from Heb. "sa-ir" meaning "shaggy as a he-goat". They are depicted in carvings and paintings of ancient times as half goat, half human-like. They are descendants of genetic-engineering of angelic DNA with a goat...

"Dragons"

This is from the word "tanniym" referring to a marine or land monster... This genetically engineered creature was part angelic, and part sea monster... perhaps having more than one head... This is referred to often in the Bible, esp. note Isaiah 34:13, 43:20, and Micah 1:8.

All of these beings were known for "howling", and being miserable in their state... They continue to be miserable, bodiless, as spirit beings... They are referred to here by Baruch, as they were by Isaiah, Moses and Micah.... Baruch refers to these spirits for he feels so bad about the judgment of God, that he feels he is joining these beings in their howling misery...

Today they are cloning and mixing dna of humans and animals... The mixing started soon after the flood, by Nimrod (who became Belial after his bodily death... The sin of today is similar to Baruch's day. Perhaps, we should think of them as even worse sins. For now, we are in the day of grace. The whole of the Bible has been completed. Jesus has shown the love and mercy of God, by the cross and resurrection. And to add to the greatness of the sin, the fact that over half the people who have ever lived since Adam, are alive today. So multitudes more than in Baruch's day, are in rebellion, sin, shameful deeds and thoughts... The judgment of God must be announced. God is calling a fresh group of prophets to the task. Judgment must be announced, not because the prophet, or God - hates the people... Rather because God and His prophets love the people.

Through the instigation of the devil, using Belial, the mixing of dna from humans and animals, humans and angels, angels and animals was started... Some failures as the "sirens", lillin, shedim, and dragons were at the beginning...

Big-foot,
and other gigantic dna mistakes...

Some of the mixing brought degenerate, weird creatures...
Big-foot is one such example...

Genesis 36:24
"And these are the children of Zibeon; both Ajah and Anah; this was that Anah that found the mules (Hebrew = Yemin) in the wilderness, as he fed the asses of Zibeon his father."

The word "Yemin" occurs only once in the Bible.
Its meaning is very obscure.
The Latin Vulgate translated it to mean "warm springs",
but this is doubtful, for it does not relate to any of several Hebrew words for "springs".

There are many words translated "springs": -
ashedoth = Deuteronomy 4:49, Joshua 10:40
gal = Song of Solomon 4:12
gullah = Joshua 15:19
mabbua = Isaiah 35:7
nebek = Joshua 38:16
mayan = Psalms 87:7

None of these are remotely similar to "Yemin".
The closest the translators could find was the word "yacham" which means "hot, to be in heat..." Or perhaps the word "yom" which means "the warm part of the day..." So to translate "Yemin" to mean "warm springs" is far-fetched.

The King James Version translated it to mean "mules".
This is likewise hard to understand.
The Hebrew words for "mules" are:
pered (separate one)
pirdah (female mule)
rekesh (swift beast)

None of these are remotely similar to "Yemin". This word has puzzled translators for centuries. The Jewish writers and translators are unsure of the meaning of the word.

This verse in Genesis is in the section of Genesis known as the "generations" or "chronicles" of Esau. Thus, Esau recorded this story, and Moses related it briefly, as a story that needed clarification on who the Anah was that saw these "Yemin." It would hardly seem worthwhile - or worth the effort - for Moses, or Esau, to relate about the finding of some "mules" in the fields.

It is more likely that the word "Yemin" is related to the word "Emim" which was the plural of the word "emah", which means "frightful, horrible, terrible, fearful..." It is used in the Bible to refer to a certain group of the half angelic, and half human creatures born before, and after the flood. This form of crossbreed was malformed, ugly, and beast-like.

The Christian world knows very little about angels, on the whole. The world, and even some Christians, think they are "female" and picture them so.... yet every angel mentioned in Scripture is male. Some think of an angel as a tiny cherub shooting arrows at hearts or lovers. Most think of angels as winged creatures, yet only cherubim and seraphim are mentioned as having wings in the Bible. There is much for man to learn from the Bible about angels. These are all spirit beings....yet they have bodies....these bodies have hands, feet, eyes, heads, voices, hair, and other parts as men have. (Gen. 8:2-8, 19:1-22, Judg. 13:6)
We are even advised in Hebrews 13:2 to:....
"Be not forgetful to entertain strangers,
for thereby some have entertained angels unawares."

So angels can appear so human-like, that we could be easily fooled. The perverted sinners of Sodom and Gomorrah were anxious to get to the angels that came to rescue Lot and his family. These angels appeared very human-like.

In the Bible we are told a little about the fall of many angels that started some years before the flood.

In Genesis 6:1,2,4, we are told:
"And it came to pass when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, that the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair: and they took them wives of all which they chose... There were giants in the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became (subsequent births were different from the earlier ones) mighty men (very strong beings), which were of old (meaning 'these are the ones told about even in the past'), men of renown (Hebrew = shem = shame, conspicuous by reason of individuality)."

2 Peter 2:4-5 adds some more to this:
"For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment and spared not the old world, but saved Noah, the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly"

Jude 6-7 also tells us:
"And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, He hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. Even as Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities about them, in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire."

And we also are told in 1 Peter 3:19-20:
"By which also He went and preached unto the spirits in prison: which sometime were disobedient, when the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water."

Enoch gives us more detail about these fallen angels. In Enoch 106:13-14, we are told:
"....for since my father Jared's day, the fallen angels have been sinning. They sin and are promiscuous with women. They have begotten children."

And then in Enoch 6:1-6, we find:
"As the sons of men multiplied upon the earth, fair and beautiful daughters were born. The angels of heaven saw and desired them. They encouraged each other to 'come, let us take these daughters of men to beget children for us.' Semyaza, their leader said, 'If you do this deed, I alone will have to answer to God for it.' They all answered him.... and said, 'Let us equally take any blame for this and then carry out our plan.' They bound each other to curses to carry out their plan, and share blame for actions. The number that came down to earth to do this were more than 200. They arrived on earth at the summit of Mt. Hermon. They called this mountain Hermon because it was there they bound one another to sacred curses."

Thus Enoch describes more fully this evil plan of the fallen angels. He goes on to give their leaders' names. (En. 6:7) Their sin led to great trouble.

Enoch 7:1-2 shows us:
"They each chose a woman, and were defiled with them....The women became pregnant and bore large giants who were extremely tall. The angels begat giants. The giants (Rephaim) begat Nephilim, and the Nephilim begat Elioud." (This vers shows that the progressiveness of the breeding, brought lower and lower forms of beings.)

Thus Enoch teaches in harmony to the Bible story...
but adds greatly to our knowledge.

The angels in Scripture are all male... God did not create them to reproduce... yet they did possess the power to do so.
En. 15:6-7
"But you were made eternal, immortal for all the ages. So I did not make you to beget children. You were made for heaven, not earth."
Matt. 22:30
"For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven."

The purpose of marriage and the begetting of children is to replenish the earth. Since man is mortal, he needs to bear seed to carry on life. Jesus did not say that angels were sexless - only that they did not need to reproduce to carry on their existence. Adam was created male before Eve was created. God gave Eve to Adam, so that he would not be alone on this earth. Together they beget the first of the ones that now have replenished this earth. The angels have no need to reproduce, since they are eternal. Yet, since they are all male, the possibility to reproduce is there. During Enoch's time, many were "leaving their first estate," and succumbing to temptation.

Enoch 10:11-14 tells us:
"Then the Lord told Michael: 'Go tell Semyaza and those with him who have corrupted themselves with women: 'After you have seen your sons devour each other, you will be bound for 70 generations under the hills of the earth until the day of judgment is come.' On that day of judgment they will be sent into the abyss of fire, and have torment in their eternal prison. Then Semyaza will burn, and see eternal destruction with them."

These angels sought forgiveness but "to whom much is given, much is required." They had seen God, His power, His holiness. They knew their sin... yet they chose to do it anyhow. There is no atoning work to pay for their sins, as God has provided for mankind ... therefore, God gave no forgiveness.

Consider Enoch 12:4-5:
"Enoch, scribe of righteousness, go tell the fallen angels who have sinned with women and have become corrupt, that they will receive neither peace nor forgiveness for their sin."

The giants that were produced through this union of angels and women of the earth were extremely evil, and progressively became more and more sinsiter, evil, and brutish.

Thus, Enoch 7:4-5 tells us:
"The giants then began to devour men. Then they began to devour all kinds of birds, animals, reptiles, fish, and finally each other's flesh, and even drank blood."

The fact that giants have lived on the earth is clearly stated in Scripture.

The Hebrew word "Nephilim" (Genesis 6:4, Numbers 13:33) means "giants". Israel saw themselves as "grasshoppers" in the sight of these giants.

The "Anakims" were a branch of these giants, named after Anak, one of the giants. (Deut. 1:28; 2:10-11, 21; 9:2, Josh. 11:21-22; 14:12-14)

The "Rephaim" were giants (Genesis 14:5, 15:20; II Samuel 5:18, 22, 23:13; I Chron. 11:15; 14:9; Isaiah 17:5). They are mentioned often in the Bible. The Bible translators often translated the word "Rephaim" as "dead" and "deceased" (Job 26:5, Ps. 88:10, Proverbs 2:18, 9:18, 21:16, Isaiah 14:8, 26:14,19).

The land of Ammon was a land of giants, for giants dwelled there according to Deuteronomy 2:10-11. The "Emim" were a branch of the giants who were terrible, ugly, and frightening. They were as tall as the Anakims.

In Deuteronomy 2:10-11, we read:
"The Emims dwelt therein in times past, a people great, and many, and tall, as the Anakims. Which also were accounted giants, as the Anakims, but the Moabites call them Emims."

Then again they are mentioned in Genesis 14:5:
"And in the fourteenth year of Chedorlaomer, and the kings that were with him, and smote the Rephaims in Ashteroth Karnaim, and the Auaims in Ham, and the Emims in Shaveh Kiriathaim..."

Until the finding, translating, and study of the book of Jasher, the word "Yemin", and an understanding of the nature of the branch of giants called "Emim" was not understood. There is a story in Jasher, that fills in the missing details on the "Yemin," and proves that the word does not mean "mules" or "warm springs."

Jasher 36:28-35
28. "And the sons of Shobal were Alvan, Manahath. Ebal, Shepho, and Onam, and the sons of Zibeon were Ajah, and Anah, this was that Anah who found the Yemin in the wilderness when he fed the asses of Zibeon, his father.
29. And whilst he was feeding his father's asses, he led them to the wilderness at different times to feed them.
30. And there was a day that they brought them to one of the deserts on the sea shore, opposite the wilderness of the people, and whilst he was feeding them,, behold a very heavy storm came from the other side of the sea, and rested upon the asses that were feeding there, and they all stood still.
31. And afterward, about one hundred and twenty great and terrible animals came out from the wilderness at the other side of the sea, and they all came to the place were the asses were, and they placed themselves there.
32. And those animals, from their middle downward, were in the shape of the children of men, and from their middle upward, some had the likeness of bears, and some the likeness of the keephas, with tails behind them from between their shoulders reaching down to the earth, like the tails of the ducheephath, and these animals came and mounted and rode upon these asses, and led them away, and they went away unto this day.
33. And one of these animals approached Anah and smote him with his tail, and then fled from that place.
34. And when he saw this work he was exceedingly afraid for his life, and he fled and escaped to the city.
35. And he related to his sons and brothers all that had happened to him, and many men went to seek the asses, but could not find them, and Anah and his brothers went no more to that place from that day following, for they were greatly afraid of their lives."

The horrible creatures mentioned were almost forgotten by the inhabitants. They were so rejected and feared by the people, that these Yemin had retired to secure, remote areas, and stayed for the most part hidden away from civilization. The sighting by Anah was so frightening, that he feared that area the rest of his life.

Do these Yemin, descendants of the giants called Emim, still exist? There have been many, many sightings over the centuries of unusual, terrible, creatures that appear somewhat human-like. The names vary with the region of the world, but the descriptions are quite similar.

These creatures have been called:

Bigfoot or Sasquatch
in North America...

Yeti or the Abominable snowmen
in India, China, and near-by regions...

Mapinguary
in Brazil...

Maricoxis
in Bolivia...

Ucumar, or Ucu
in Argentina...

Mecheny, Kaptar, or Almasty
in Russia...

Hiba-gon monster
in Japan, Indonesia, south China, and Malaysia...

Yowie
in Australia...

The list could go on and on, for the different areas of the world. What the book of Jasher and the Bible called the Yemin, and the Emims... the world has called many, many names down through the ages. The beings that scared Anah, have frightened multitudes down through the ages.

There were several types of these described by Anah. There are several types still in existence. Yet the descriptions still seem to show creatures that are more bear-like, than ape-like. They are usually 6 to 9 feet tall, mostly 7 1/2 to 8 feet tall. They weigh 300 to 400 pounds, and have a horrible smell. Often, the description includes -- canine like teeth, long arms, small forehead, small chin, flat type nose, large eyes, reddish brown hair, prominent cheek bones, hair on most of the body, except palms and the bottom of the feet. Some have been seen with bows and arrows, some have had clubs, some have had deer skin like clothing, and some have had small bags to carry honey and nettles....

These beings are the descendants of the half angelic and half humans born ages ago. They still seem to exist, though they stay away from human contact, at least as much as they can. They seem to be brutish, but not as intelligent as the Rephaim, Anakims, and Nephilim types of half angelic. The Emims were a malformed, horrible, bizarre crossbreed. While not as belligerent as the other forms of half angels... they seem to be not as intelligent either.

God discouraged the continuation of the fallen angels coming to the women of this earth to produce children. This malformed, ugly, horrible type of being was being born to the continued cohabitation of women with these fallen angels. This malformed being still exists in this world, and is a reminder to the angels of the judgment of God for continued fornication on their part, and is a reminder to mankind... that God judges sin.

Perhaps they will soon be found, captured, or whatever... and undoubtedly, some will try to claim they are the "missing link," and that we are evolved from them... Do not be shaken in your faith, we did not evolve upward from these malformed creatures... Rather, they are the "de-evolution" downward from man, caused by the sinfulness of the "daughters of men" and the fallen angels of God...

Reptilians, and other mixtures that survive yet...

Somewhere along the line came the "Reptilians" that are often seen today in UFO sightings... The Reptilians have wrap around yellow, slanted eyes, with snake pupils, pointed ears, a big grin, hooked nose, and grayish skin and short teeth.

In accounts of sightings in recent years, of these reptilians, they seem to be short on intelligence, but loyal servants to the greys, doing their bidding.

Greys...

Greys are short, gray colored, big eyes, large cranium, creatures, that were also a result of dna mixture of angel and human beings. These "greys" are fragile, but brilliant... While the giant, big-foot, or rephraim, nephillim, creatures are strong and virile, but short on intelligence, the greys are the opposite, frail and easily injured or killed, but brilliant beyond our understanding... The greys are therefore timid to be in the presence of human beings, without nephillim escort to be buffers between them and humans...

- J.D.L. aka "murjahel"[/c]

Reactions: jamescarvin
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TheD

Jul 4, 2008
North America
✟7,963.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Giant 8 ft tall skeletons being uncovered in the county I live in. One of whom got to see one of the skeletons face to face! It had an 8 pointed star, made out of shell, on it's chest.

sounds exciting.

I believe that the field of Archeology for the most part is 'controlled' by the Illuminati elite.

Ever confront them about this control? or is it too scary to oppose representatives?

Native Stories tell of giants, that were cannibals.

Cannibalism as a side effect of a false creator, or environmental shift?

I also believe that there is truth in Native American stories, when it come to these things.

Natives should be set above the foreign populace thats taken over. No need to call them 'Americans' unless they find it to be some sort of compliment (which in turn, is showing a false appreciation for the
bible enforcers that 'discovered' this continent and it's northern and southern neighbors).

I believe that the Bilderbergers, the power elite, Illuminati, etc are wanting to bring back a 'super race' which is an Occultic theme in Occultic literature, bringing back Atlantis and the giants, gods, a Satanic thing, leading to the coming of the Anti Christ.

For that conspiracy to hold, it would require the claimed 'Satanists' to have a supplement that will make sure they last longer than mortal humanity. In which case, it's a strong possession and hold of another paradigm which is an easy hold for Christianity, monotheism in general. What do you have against a 'super race' anyways? I'd rather be another species than human, silly apes! To bring back Atlantis, we must
have evidence for it's intangible escape from this 'reality' and if we're lucky some remains! How do you figure these things are even relative to anti-anointment of the self?

Any anomaly, giant skeleton, etc, is destroyed or hidden away (maybe even studied by the secret black ops Occultic element in gov).

or sub-governments, like corrupted Christian denominations that refused to be a collective.
Could you accept that as a logical part of the 'Occultic' influences?

More the truth than the whitewashed dry covered propaganda given by NWO controlled professors.

NWO professors aren't the problem though, they could make allies. You don't like that idea either
though, because the bible doesn't approve of it! I understand.
~TheDemiprist

Upvote 0

jamescarvin

dummie
Feb 26, 2008
USA
Visit site
✟8,088.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
[c]CLONING, DNA EXPERIMENTS OF THE AGES....
AND THE STRANGE OFFSPRING OF THIS FORBIDDEN MIXTURES

- J.D.L. aka "murjahel"[/c]

Thank you, Ajax, or murjahel, or to whoever did all that research. If we relax our concept of canon and let our imagination rule our beliefs, this is the kind of result.

As I see it, the Enoch corpus is a late development written to fill the gaps and explain Genesis 6 and other passages. Even so, many popular beliefs about angels and demons, many of which were held by the Pharisees, stemmed from a popular acceptance of these.

It may have also worked the other way, where these were the reflection of what was popularly accepted in oral tradition and Hebrew Canon 3000 BC to 300 AD. And adding Bigfoot and others to the mix gives us a 21st Century version of it. Well done!

Jude and others referred to Enoch. I wonder whether this makes something, whether we still have it or not, authentic.

Most scholars think most of Enoch was very late, even Post-Christ. But I appreciate your imagination and your naive acceptance, because it helps to see the larger angelic/demonic cosmology. If the scholarship is not critical it has good company, as our whole religious history did for the most part stem from an equally non-critical approach.

It can be contrasted with the comments of another poster in this thread who repeatedly used the word "myth" with respect to the flood and the giants, etc., while calling on a "scientific" and systematic study of an archeological region. Maybe it's just me but the word "myth" signifies that something has been proven untrue. It comes with a judgment that is "scientific" only if the evidence exists to expose the "myth."

The fair approach, it seems to me, is to accept theory for what it is, theory, and consider the sources.

I will say that the idea that these bad demonic half-breed beasts are on the one hand horrible and on the other hand always in hiding, doesn't seem consistent to me. I'm not a believer in Bigfoot. On the other hand, I do believe in angels and in demons. If they only manifest when people have failed to pray for mercy, otherwise they are confined to the abyss, who knows? Such is theory. It leaves room for the imagination. And much of it could be true. But it isn't canon.

That said, you deserve some credit for the way you treat the question of angels being given in marriage. That they are capable of having sexual relations with humans if they fall, but have no need of any such reproduction in the heavenly eternal will, which is why they can all be males, makes pretty good sense. Kudos and reps.

Upvote 0