Feb 20, 2002
Earth bound
Visit site
✟2,012.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hervey : A person could prove just about any point that they wanted to make by taking a single verse of the Bible out of context. I was going to give a couple of examples… but I am afraid your mind is too impressionable and you might take me literally. But anyway, Roman 1: 20 does not support your ideas and is not against any comment that I made. All of my beliefs are in line with the word of God. I have posted more of the verses that support the verse you quoted. Notice verse 19.... WHAT MAY BE KNOWN ABOUT GOD IS PLAIN!!! Exactly the truth of my post God has made it simple for us. It is plain as the nose on your face.

Coops only ONE NOSE !!! :clap:

Guess that blows your number 2 theory! :D

18The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.

Goodnewsinc.: I'm going to jog over and take a look at the site you posted. Be back later.

:wave: LOVE

Upvote 0
Catchup

First , before you make such a statement, that a verse is taken out of context, you must show that that person has done just that ! Here you fail miserably :(

You have one nose, and one heart and one body , and one brain etc. But you have two nostril's in that one nose, and your heart performs two functions , and is a mirror image of itself. And your brain works the same way. It is one brain, but comes in two parts, and your left side of your brain makes the right side of you body function, and vice versa. Two eyes give you depth perception.

God's Word tells us "plainly", that we can see the invisible things of God , from the things that he made from the creation of the world.

Read I Corinth. 2:11 - "For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him ? even so the things of God knoweth no man , but the Spirit of God"

Maybe this is your problem , do you think ? :idea: :scratch:

Love IN Christ - Hervey

Upvote 0

Catchup

Feb 20, 2002
Earth bound
Visit site
✟2,012.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I would be so very happy to keep up this debate with you ...
if I only knew at least... what ONE of us is talking about.
I am going to declare you the winner by default and get my butt off this thread. Thank God, I don't have to understand you to love you.

:) LOVE

Upvote 0

goodnewsinc

Supporter
Feb 18, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
✟72,703.00
Faith
Christian
Howdy!

You are behind a bit! It is time for you to "catch up"!

KJV Mic 5:7 And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.

KJV Proverbs 25:2 [It is] the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings [is] to search out a matter.

Now read Daniel 12:8-10
KJV Dan 12:8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what [shall be] the end of these [things]? 9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words [are] closed up and sealed till the time of the end. 10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

Gabriel tells Daniel in the END the mysteries will be revealed by God! It is "the wise" who will understand. Your statement is a revelation about your own standing! If you do not understand you must not be among "the wise"!

Whatever I have been eating, you should come to the same table!

GOOD NEWS, Inc. :yum:

Upvote 0
Because 8 in the Word , means a new beginning. Every number in the Word, can be divided by 7 and then look for the remainder, then apply what that remainder number is, and it will show just how perfect the Word of God really is !

1 - unit or unity
2 - two or established
3- Complete - none other
4 - World or worldly
5 - God or grace
6 - man or completeness
7 - Spiritual - good or evil
8 - A New Beginning , which goes back to one - unit or unity

Example:

II Corinth. 11:24 - "Of the Jews five times received I forty stripes save one"

This verse is saying that , at five different times Paul received from the Jews wippings, and each time, it was 40 less one.

40 less one is, 39> 39 divided by 7 leaves a remainder of 4, which is "worldly".

Also - he had this done to him 5 times. So 5 times 40 = 200 less one, five times = 5 , and subtract 5 from the 200 = 195. > 195 divided by 7 leaves a remainder of 6. which is man or completeness. In this case , it is "completeness". But let's not forget the fullness of the punishment, which was 200. > 200 divided by 7 leaves a remainder of 4, which is "worldly". In this verse, we have "worldly" - twice, and completeness once. :)

This verse falls under the mystery, of the most three, the least two. :eek:

Try other numbers from within the Word, and you will see, that numbers are a part of the Word of God, that holds the Word of God together, so that man can not corrupt His Word ! :clap:

Love IN Christ - Hervey

Upvote 0
Everything within the Word of God is divisible by 7. Even the English language, and our alphabet.

A = 1

Z = 26 divided by 7 leaves a remainder of 5 = God or grace.

Jesus is the son of man, which is of this "world" and Christ is the Son of God -which is from heaven.

J = 3
e = 5
s = 5
u = 7
s = 5

Total = 25 divided by 7 leaves a remainder of 4 = world or worldly.

C = 3
h = 1
r = 4
i = 2
s = 5
t = 6

Total = 21 divided by 7 leaves a remainder of O. Thus the number is 7 = spiritual

:)

Love IN Christ - HErvey

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ima Knerd

Mar 21, 2002
Here
✟525.00
It is true that much of Paul's teaching is a "mystery" (mysterion appearing 21 times in Paul's letters). The crucified Christ is a part of God's redeeming plan for the world. To those who are saved by grace it cannot be fully understood.

Paul writes that he imparts "a secret and hidden wisdom of God, which God decreed before the ages" (1 Cor. 2:7). Thus, Paul's faith is based on his revelation from the risen Christ in accordance with God's plan for humanity. Further, this faith is folly to the wisdom of the world--a pagan world that seeks the knowledge of rational proof rather than simple childlike trust in the wisdom of God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Christi

Mar 28, 2002
Visit site
✟4,038.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How is God a God of two of everything? He had twelve discliples, there were 12 tribes of Israel, there are 3 in the Trinity. Your other posts on this thread almost sounds like numerology. Isn't that like tarot card reading, astrology, and horoscopes? If this is a revelation from God to you, I wish he would send an interpreter, because I am completey dumbfounded.

Upvote 0
Christi you are on the right track.
2 Tim 4:3-4
3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
(KJV)

Hervey has promoted heresy and abhorent doctrine for some time now. He wraps it with Christian words and speaks as if he is the final authority. I'm not trying to sound like I'm attacking him but I am attacking his false teachings. Enough is enough Hervey. You will not listen to sound doctrine and you teach error and out and out heresy. We have for months tried to reach you but you will not listen. I for one will not let you lead any of the young christians astray........

Upvote 0
say ...
did you know that
the numerical value of the hebrew word for serpent is the same as the numerical value of the hebrew word for messiah. (revelation commentary by j. massyngberde ford)

someone said it early in the thread - this whole thing is a gnostic teaching... secret wisdom that only the initiates have, dualism, the physical is worthless.... these are all gnostic traits.

It's true. There is nothing new under the sun. These same kinds of ideas were wrestled by the early church.

Upvote 0
Christi:

The trinity can not come into balance ! There is no such thing as three are one, or three in one, anywhere, in the whole Word of God ! (Throw out I John 5:7 & 8 - added by man)

The "great Mystery" is that the -- "two become one" -- not three !! Ephesians 5:31 & 32

Jesus Christ said that the father and I are one. This is a simple deduction -- #1 - The Son & #2 - The Father - are one.

Proverbs 11:1 - "A false balance is abomination to the Lord"

God created man in his own image - male and female -- in the one man Adam = 2 in one

L I C - Hervey

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.