Multiverse Theory and multiple Ezekiel 37 type events.

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

String Theory sure reminds me of the near death experience account of Dr. George Ritchie from back in 1943 long before the theory was put forward.

https://www.near-death.com/experiences/notable/george-ritchie.html

b. His Guided Tour of the Earthbound Realm with Jesus

The following is the testimony of George Ritchie's tour of the Earthbound Realm: Then Jesus begins to take Ritchie on a journey through various realms of the afterlife. They fly toward a large city on Earth where they notice a group of assembly-line workers at work. They witnesses the spirit of a woman trying desperately to grab a cigarette from the workers who were oblivious to her presence. This woman had died severely addicted to cigarettes and was now cut off from the one thing she desperately desired most.

Ritchie realizes how the spirits in these realms immediately know the thoughts of other spirits around them. This is the reason they tend to group together with other spirits. It is too threatening to be around others who knew and disagreed with their thoughts.

Jesus leads Ritchie to a house somewhere on Earth where he is shown the spirit of a young man following his living family members around and begging them for forgiveness. But the family members are completely unaware of his presence. Jesus tells Ritchie the young man committed suicide and is "chained to every consequence of his act."

They then traveled to a bar somewhere on Earth which was filled with sailors drinking heavily. Spirits surrounded the sailors as they tried desperately, and in vain, to grasp the shot glasses to get a drink. Other spirits tried to control the sailors' alcoholic behavior. Ritchie learns these are the spirits of people who died still having a severe alcoholic addiction which went beyond the physical. He is bewildered as he observes one of the sailors passing out causing the sailor's protective aura surrounding him to crack open. When it does, it allows a spirit to scramble into the sailor's unconscious body. This scene was repeated over and over.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
16 July 2018 DennisTate: An irrelevant Omega Point fantasy.

If Dr. Chaim Tejman's theories and drawings are close to the truth..... then the time is coming when you will find out that that idea is actually quite relevant to the big picture.

http://www.grandunifiedtheory.org.il/wave.htm

What is an Energetic Wave

During the Big Bang, shrinking energetic space exploded in a critical condensation. As a result, it changed its direction to the right and expanded into its previous space in the form of wave patterns (swirls). Every one of these formations contains two perpendicular loops. The rotation of energetic matter in each loop is different. Consequently, each loop contains distinct forces or behaviours: one has magnetic (concentration) properties; and the second with energetic (expanding) behavior, which is currently beyond mankind's ability to actually observe and is referred to as dark matter.

This ingenious unbelievable formation that occurs while undergoing phase transitions creates and explains everything.

This formation - the closed wave - is the fundamental and sole element that created and creates EVERYTHING!

Nature recognizes only simplicity. Consequently, the wave formation and its interaction with other waves is very simple, but is nevertheless extremely sophisticated.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
17 July 2018 DennisTate: Unthinking parroting of stupid cartoons and gibberish from Tejman's crank web site.

Thank you for having a look.......
but how do you think fundamental energy would probably move around......
even before electromagnetism, gravity, weak and strong nuclear force were formed?

Surely it would move around rather quickly considering how energetic it is?

http://carbonbias.blogspot.com/

"The real burden in the next three centuries will not be the development of fancy mathematics, but the experimental testing of these ambitious theories. All current thinking about total unification assumes that the effects of linking all the forces and particles together will only become manifest at energies that are some trillion times greater than those currently attainable in particle accelerators. Probably we shall never reach such energies directly" ( A Theory of Everything" Volume 21 of "The World of Science)

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
17 July 2018 DennisTate: An irrelevant fantasy that string theory is related to a random near death experience
String theory is a scientific theory. Near death experiences arte hallucinations.

Even Pastor Todd Burpo was tempted to think that .......
also this forum is almost divided down the middle on whether or not little Colton is a credible witness or not?

Friends of yours watch Heaven Is For Real and ask you about it?

Is Colton Burpo a credible witness?
Edit
  1. *
    Yes
    11 vote(s)
    45.8%

2. No
    11 vote(s)
    45.8%

3. I am not sure but I am looking into this.
    2 vote(s)
    8.3%
Change Your Vote

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2012
✟120,483.00
Faith
Atheist
Thank you for having a look ...
17 July 2018 DennisTate: Unthinking parroting of stupid cartoons and gibberish from Tejman's crank web site.

20 July 2018 DennisTate: Ignorant nonsense about "fundamental energy" (more unthinking parroting from the deluded web site?)

20 July 2018 DennisTate: A link to an crank blog with deluded lies about theoretical physics and near death experiences.

20 July 2018 DennisTate: An irrelevant quote about unification of forces in the early universe.

• Useful
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2012
✟120,483.00
Faith
Atheist
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

20 July 2018 DennisTate: Ignorant nonsense about "fundamental energy" (more unthinking parroting from the deluded web site?)

20 July 2018 DennisTate: A link to an crank blog with deluded lies about theoretical physics and near death experiences.

20 July 2018 DennisTate: An irrelevant quote about unification of forces in the early universe.

You call yourself an Atheist.......
but there is a valid branch of Atheism....... by definition...... that would tend to believe in a somewhat un-Orthodox version of Theism.............. A Creator..... who can surprise Himself / Herself....... and create a situation where that G-d can be somewhat surprised by how angels or humans make decisions...... is not..... G-d by some definitions?

My point... is that your "Atheism"...... seems rather dogmatic...... simplistic...... and thus actually fits with some Orthodox versions of the Christian G-d..... which strikes me as somewhat amusing?!

https://www.christianforums.com/threads/is-god-infinitely-ancient.8032217/

Did God exist from infinite time in the past?

If so.... what was God doing?

There is a saying that "It's the economy s.....!" This question actually
has a relationship with the economy and money because...... .if.....
God existed from eternity in the past and if God..........
actually planned, engineered and choreographed an essentially infinite
number of Big Bang type events......(they might actually might have been more
like a Big Flash though)...... .then..... investing infinite time in the past in the
creation........ could make the creation infinitely valuable to God.......
but we humans are so young...... that we place relatively low value on our
lives and even less value on the lives of others...... and even less value than that
on the lives of animals, birds, fish and plants.

I get the impression that you may not find this to be at all amusing...... my apologies in advance if I am incorrect........ because it is difficult for any of us to read another human simply by what they write....... and we do not see if they are smiling while they are writing?

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2012
✟120,483.00
Faith
Atheist
You call yourself an Atheist.......
24 July 2018 DennisTate: Slightly insulting, incoherent, irrelevant post about my profile status as an atheist.

This is nothing to do with the lie about the Bible that the thread begins with. Ezekiel 37 is still not about a multiverse.

16 July 2018 DennisTate: A rather simple fantasy from ignorance of String Theory, etc.
17 July 2018 DennisTate: An irrelevant fantasy that string theory is related to a random near death experience

13 July 2018 DennisTate: An ignorant fantasy about my profile which states I am an atheist.
13 July 2018 DennisTate: A irrelevant poll when this thread is about a multiverse and "multiple Ezekiel 37 type events" fantasy.
13 July 2018 DennisTate: Irrelevant fantasies about Stephen Hawking.
13 July 2018 DennisTate: A quote about well known physics (Kaluza–Klein theory) with some irrelevant highlighting.

9 July 2018 DennisTate: Links to a video by the evangelist Lance Wallnau with probable delusions about sub-atomic physics in the pages of the Bible.
9 July 2018 DennisTate: An irrelevant "question of faith" post not addressing his lie.
28 May 2018 DennisTate: A lie of evidence that "G-d has gotten better and better and better at creation" and created the multiverse.
22 April 2018 DennisTate: Your friend was at least misleading and seems deluded about Ezekiel 37 ("a vision of the resurrection of dry bones").

18 June 2018 DennisTate: An irrelevant (not about multiverses) Bible quote not addressing his lie.

Last edited:
  • Useful
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
24 July 2018 DennisTate: Slightly insulting, incoherent, irrelevant post about my profile status as an atheist.

This is nothing to do with the lie about the Bible that the thread begins with. Ezekiel 37 is still not about a multiverse.

16 July 2018 DennisTate: A rather simple fantasy from ignorance of String Theory, etc.

13 July 2018 DennisTate: An ignorant fantasy about my profile which states I am an atheist.
13 July 2018 DennisTate: A irrelevant poll when this thread is about a multiverse and "multiple Ezekiel 37 type events" fantasy.
13 July 2018 DennisTate: A quote about well known physics (Kaluza–Klein theory) with some irrelevant highlighting.

9 July 2018 DennisTate: Links to a video by the evangelist Lance Wallnau with probable delusions about sub-atomic physics in the pages of the Bible.
9 July 2018 DennisTate: An irrelevant "question of faith" post not addressing his lie.
28 May 2018 DennisTate: A lie of evidence that "G-d has gotten better and better and better at creation" and created the multiverse.
22 April 2018 DennisTate: Your friend was at least misleading and seems deluded about Ezekiel 37 ("a vision of the resurrection of dry bones").

18 June 2018 DennisTate: An irrelevant (not about multiverses) Bible quote not addressing his lie.

Have you read Stephen Hawking's Universe?

Do you remember chapter 13, that is entitled The Anthropic Principle?

Dr. Hawking gives an Atheistic explanation for the Cyclic Model of the Universe in that chapter and it is obvious that he believes that fundamental energy existed for essentially infinite time BEFORE the major Big Bang event of 13.72 years ago.

What would that fundamental energy that existed before the Big Bang...... behave like for all that time?

I am thinking much as Dr. Chaim Tejman thinks it would.

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2012
✟120,483.00
Faith
Atheist
Have you read Stephen Hawking's Universe? ...
24 July 2018 DennisTate: Possibly lies about Stephen Hawking's Universe and chapter 13.
Stephen Hawking's Universe is an astronomical documentary from 1997
"Atheistic explanation" nonsense when Hawking would have given scientific explanations.
A "fundamental energy" fantasy when the universe just has energy.
Ignorance that the Cyclic Model of the Universe is the Big Bang model.
Ignorance of "thinking much" of the deluded Dr. Chaim Tejman and his ignorant, child-like web pages.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2012
✟120,483.00
Faith
Atheist
This is what a good description of the multiverse looks like:
What Is (And Isn’t) Scientific About The Multiverse
Our best physical theories predict that a multiverse exists. But if we can’t test it, is it really scientific?

The Universe is all there ever was, all there is, and all there will ever be. At least, that’s what we’re told, and that’s what’s implied by the word “Universe” itself. But whatever the true nature of the Universe actually is, our ability to gather information about it is fundamentally limited.

It’s only been 13.8 billion years since the Big Bang, and the top speed at which any information can travel — the speed of light — is finite. Even though the entire Universe itself may truly be infinite, the observable Universe is limited. According to the leading ideas of theoretical physics, however, our Universe may be just one minuscule region of a much larger multiverse, within which many Universes, perhaps even an infinite number, are contained. Some of this is actual science, but some is nothing more than speculative, wishful thinking. Here’s how to tell which is which. But first, a little background.

• Useful
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
This is what a good description of the multiverse looks like:
What Is (And Isn’t) Scientific About The Multiverse

Good quotation.... thank you.......

I especially liked this part....

According to the leading ideas of theoretical physics, however, our Universe may be just one minuscule region of a much larger multiverse, within which many Universes, perhaps even an infinite number, are contained. Some of this is actual science, but some is nothing more than speculative, wishful thinking. Here’s how to tell which is which. But first, a little background.

Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
One of the strange implications of Multiverse Theory perhaps connecting with Ezekiel 37 would be the possibility of multiple versions of each of us when the years between our conception and deaths....... are replicated??????

One of the questions that I personally have regarding what was made before time....... would be how many energetic dimensions would have to exist previous to our needing to use the word......"space"....... ?

I assume that Intelligence began in fundamental or nearly fundamental energy...... later on the tenth space time dimensional energy was invent..... then later on ninth.... then later on eighth.... then later on seventh...... then later on sixth...... the later on fifth...... and then perahaps around 13.72 billion years ago fourth dimensional space and time.......... but time in some form should probably have existed before then??????

I am no physicist..... my only partial handle on this is philosophical....

(Post #55 in this discussion has a good quotation related to that)....

Multiverse Theory and multiple Ezekiel 37 type events.

I strongly believe when humans say "multiverse," they are talking about multiple dimensions. If we are truly talking about multiverses, then the multiverse will be the realms:

chaos -2
chaos -1
earth
heaven 1
heaven 2

I don't believe the universe, as we think of it, is anywhere near correct. The earth is a realm, which is why every 400 or 500 years there is a paradigm shift in the orientation, dimensions and phenomena of the earth and the alleged "cosmos". We are in a paradigm shift right now.

It is also convenient to believe the universe is infinitely vast; this way, when demons come here masquerading as gods and heroes from other planets claiming to fix our problems and welcoming us into the fraternity of the galaxy - we will be all to ready and psychologically programmed to accept these entities as our "space brothers". Demons are inter-dimensional, and they will come here doing the same thing they did in Babylon, Phoenicia, Egypt, Atlantis, Lemuria, Persia, Rome, Greece, etc.

They will claim to be gods, and that they are here to help us upgrade ourselves into similar astral levels. These are the same lies of the garden; the luminaries are in the sky, the planets are wanderers just as their [Greek] name suggest - they do not follow the plan of the rest of the luminaries the Most High God put in the dome of the earth for timekeeping.

• Useful
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Oct 15, 2012
✟120,483.00
Faith
Atheist
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I strongly believe when humans say "multiverse," they are talking about multiple dimensions. If we are truly talking about multiverses, then the multiverse will be the realms:

chaos -2
chaos -1
earth
heaven 1
heaven 2

I don't believe the universe, as we think of it, is anywhere near correct. The earth is a realm, which is why every 400 or 500 years there is a paradigm shift in the orientation, dimensions and phenomena of the earth and the alleged "cosmos". We are in a paradigm shift right now.

It is also convenient to believe the universe is infinitely vast; this way, when demons come here masquerading as gods and heroes from other planets claiming to fix our problems and welcoming us into the fraternity of the galaxy - we will be all to ready and psychologically programmed to accept these entities as our "space brothers". Demons are inter-dimensional, and they will come here doing the same thing they did in Babylon, Phoenicia, Egypt, Atlantis, Lemuria, Persia, Rome, Greece, etc.

They will claim to be gods, and that they are here to help us upgrade ourselves into similar astral levels. These are the same lies of the garden; the luminaries are in the sky, the planets are wanderers just as their [Greek] name suggest - they do not follow the plan of the rest of the luminaries the Most High God put in the dome of the earth for timekeeping.

Truly fascinating ideas on all this........
to a degree what you write reminds me somewhat of the four higher invisible dimensions shown to near death experiencer Dr. George Ritchie back in 1943.

What he was shown sure seems to fit with String Theory.... but he was shown it decades before String Theory was fully developed.

Reactions: Kaon
Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2012
✟120,483.00
Faith
Atheist
to a degree what you write reminds me somewhat of the four higher invisible dimensions shown to near death experiencer Dr. George Ritchie back in 1943.
String theory is mathematical physics, DennisTate, and has nothing to do with the hallucinations that George Ritchie had in a near death experience in 1943. He wrote those hallucinations down 45 years after he experienced them - plenty of time for memory to be lost and wishful thinking to embellish whatever he did experience.

String theory does not have "higher" dimensions, it has extra compacted dimensions.
String theory does not have 4 extra compacted dimensions, it has 22, 6 or 7 dimensions depending on the theory.

• Informative
Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
Truly fascinating ideas on all this........

What he was shown sure seems to fit with String Theory.... but he was shown it decades before String Theory was fully developed.

Humans, including scientists (of whom I know, and know of) mistake dimension and "universe". They are not the same at all. When we play with drugs, mess with the occult, or (begin to) die, we experience higher dimensional planes. I could explain the physical reason why this is the case, and consequently, why there is ONE universe, and multiple aeons/dimensions. Perhaps in a private message.

Since most humans do not even know what is in front of their face (spiritually), you can see why the Most High God told us to stay away from it all.

The multiverse is a romanticism of the dimensions we already knew existed - until certain paradigm shifts forced us to forget what we knew, and accept what we were told. Remember, there was a time when you were a dullard if you didn't believe in gods and monsters; the Enlightenment made superstitions of very real things. There is no multiverse; the very etymology of the word "universe" means "to combine into one". There are plenty of dimensions; we just "operate" in about five of the dimensions (spacial; time is a pseudo-dimension).

What string theory does is coalesce what we already knew in the Ancient world with post-enlightenment philosophy. But, most people who use the word "multiverse" do not understand what they are talking about - especially in the context of string theory.

• Winner
Upvote 0