Multiverse Theory and multiple Ezekiel 37 type events.

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
An online friend of mine posted an explanation in the language of high level theoretical physics that fits extremely well with the idea that Ezekiel chapter 37 is not limited to being a one time event but instead may occur again and again and again as G-d leads all Israel and all the world closer and closer to the time spoken of by Paul......

Romans 11:32....."For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all."

....(Anonymous)...."Dennis.....WE....as in YOU and I in THIS Divergent Universal State of Reality.....are not the same.....WE.....that exist in all other Infinite in number Alternate Divergent Universal States of Reality.
The WE who are in this reality do most likely share QUARKS with the WE who existing in other Divergent Universal States of Realities.
As the QUARKS within all HADRONS which are defined as strongly interacting composite particles.... thus there are a few categories of HADRONS such as Composite Fermions which are called BARYONS and Composite Bosons which are called MESONS.
The known HADRONS are composed of Valence Quarks and/or Antiquarks that are tightly bound by the COLOR FORCE which is mediated by Gluons.
As well a "SEA" of VIRTUAL QUARK-ANTIQUARK pairs is also present in each HADRON!!!!!!
The HARDONS that are BARYONS.....Ordinary Baryons (Composite Fermions) contain three Valence Quarks or three Valence Antiquarks each such as.....
NUCLEONS......which are...
Protons....composed of two up and one down quark (uud)
Neutrons....composed of two down and one up quark (ddu)
HYPERONS.....which are....
Λ, Σ, Ξ, and Ω Particles....which contain one or more Strange Quarks, are short-lived and heavier than Nucleons. Although not normally present in Atomic Nuclei, they can appear in short-lived Hypernuclei.
CHARMED BARYONS
BOTTOM BARYONS
EXOTIC BARYONS....such as...
Pentaquarks consist of four Valence Quarks and one Valence Antiquark.
The HARDONS that are MESONS.....Ordinary Mesons are made up of a Valence Quark and a Valence Antiquark but because Mesons have spin of 0 or 1 and are not themselves elementary particles, they are "Composite" Bosons.
MESONS..... In Quantum Hydrodynamic Models....Mesons mediate the Residual Strong Force between Nucleons....ie.....Protons and Neutrons and an example of such Mesons are the.....
Pion
Kaon
J/ψ
EXOTIC MESONS
Tetraquark consists of two Valence Quarks and two Valence Antiquarks.
Gluball is a bound state of Gluons with no Valence Quarks
Hybrid Mesons consist of one or more valence quark-antiquark pairs and one or more real gluons.
ANYWAYS....as I posted the WE who are in this reality do most likely share QUARKS with the WE who are existing in other Divergent Universal States of Realities.
I believe this and again this is part of MY MULTIVERSAL THEORY MODEL as it accounts for an aspect of QUANTUM MECHANICS....that ASPECT being that the QUARKS that exist within and as a part of all HADRONS are BLINKING IN AND OUT OF OUR UNIVERSAL EXISTENCE!!!
My THEORY is that as a reality of Quantum Mechanics the QUARKS existing within and as a part of all different types of HADRONS MUST exist AT and BETWEEN a specific numerical minimum and maximum. The Quarks can NEVER exist with a Hadron that would exceed that Maximum or exist in LESS THAN that numerical Minimum but the CAN EXIST NUMERICALLY AT OR BETWEEN THAT NUMERICAL MINIMUM OR MAXIMUM.
AND THE QUARKS DO!!!
As there is literally a......"SEA"...... of VIRTUAL QUARK-ANTIQUARK pairs present within each HADRON!!!!!!
Thus the Quarks and Antiquarks are literally BLINKING IN AND OUT OF OUR UNIVERSAL REALITIES EXISTENCE!!!
Now my THEORY is that these Quark-AntiQuarks are being transfered from within and between the HADRONS that comprise the MATTER existing as OUR DUPLICATES and the DUPLICATE OR ALTERNATE VERSION OF EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING WITHIN AND BETWEEN ALL ALTERNATE DIVERGENT UNIVERSAL STATES OF REALITY which are infinite in number within our Single Baseline Reality Universal Grouping.
This transfer I believe is specific to PROBABILITY as depending upon an ACTION/REACTION EVENT OR NON-EVENT will determine which Hadron's that exist and are a part of the Matter of a Life Form or an Object or Material will be the Matter where additional Quark's are transmitted into the Hadron's...ie...Protons, Neutrons, Pions..etc...that are a part of and comprise such Matter.
Example....a person in our Divergent Universal Reality the day before is nipped on the hand by a Black Dog. In another Alternate Divergent Universal State of Reaity the Alternate Version of that same person never attempted to pet the Black Dog so this person was not nipped or bit on the hand.
The next day the person who was nipped on the hand see's a kid trying to hold the leashes of 3 large Black Dogs who do not appear to be vicious but just happy and excited so the kid is basically being pulled toward the person who was nipped on the hand the day before.
The same exact thing happens to an Alternate version of the kid in another Divergent Universal State of Reality as the Alternate Kid being pulled by 3 Alternate Black Dogs as that kid holds on to those dogs leashes which are pulling the kid toward the person who did NOT get nipped or bit on the hand the day before.
Here is what I believe happens.
The PROBABILITY that the person who got bit on the hand the day before by a Black Dog who is now being confronted by the POSSIBILITY that the 3 large Black Dogs that are barely being controlled by a little kid might get lose and in this persons mind they fear they might get bit again as the circumstances are similar to when they were bit by a dog the day before so.....PROBABILITY THAT A CHANGE IN A PLANNED ACTION IS BUILDING!!
HOW...is it building?
The closer the Black Dogs get to the man who got bit but is walking down a sidewalk to his office in the same manner he always does 5 days a week at the same time as it is the shortest route to his office.....but now confronted with fear of getting bit....PROBABILITY BUILDS AND INCREASES...that this man will change his routine and do something different like cross the street until the kid and the black dogs pass and then the man would cross back over to the original side he was walking.
Or perhaps the man might duck into a Coffee Shop that is between himself and the Dogs....or perhaps the man might walk down an ally that exists between himself and the dogs which may or maynot be a faster or slower route to his office but is a route he never takes perhaps because of a crime threat or because of the ally being blocked with a lot of trash....or perhaps because an Old Girlfriend works in KITCHEN of a Restaurant that has a side kitchen door open and he does not want to see her.
ANYWAYS....which ever possible choice is the MOST PROBABLE for the man....QUARKS...begin to transfer into the HADRONS that help comprise ALL THE MATTER both animate and inanimate that will be MATTER that is part of an.... ACTION/REACTION....CAUSE/EFFECT....EVENT.
Thus the HIGHEST PROBABILITY EVENT has it's Matter and the Hadron's that help comprise that Matter as such Hadrons as the Protons, Neutrons, Pions..etc....have more VIRTUAL QUARK-ANTIQUARK pairs TRANSFERED to and within each HADRON'S SEA OF VIRTUAL QUARK-ANTIQUARK pairs up to the NUMERICAL MAXIMUM!!
The LOWEST PROBABILITY EVENT would have such Quarks existing at a Numerical Minimum.
Middle Range Probabilities whould have Quark-Antiquark pairing existing inbetween numerical Minimum and Maximums." (Anonymous)

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
What limitation would exist on a Being composed of fundamental or nearly fundamental energy?

None!

"The real burden in the next three centuries will not be the development of fancy mathematics, but the experimental testing of these ambitious theories. All current thinking about total unification assumes that the effects of linking all the forces and particles together will only become manifest at energies that are some trillion times greater than those currently attainable in particle accelerators. Probably we shall never reach such energies directly" ( A Theory of Everything" Volume 21 of "The World ofScience)

Ezekiel 37

Reactions: SkyWriting
Upvote 0

Aelred of Rievaulx

Nov 11, 2015
✟12,231.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
An online friend of mine posted an explanation in the language of high level theoretical physics that fits extremely well with the idea that Ezekiel chapter 37 is not limited to being a one time event but instead may occur again and again and again as G-d leads all Israel and all the world closer and closer to the time spoken of by Paul......

Romans 11:32....."For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all."
...I think a better explanation would be that the author was prone to ASC (Altered States of Consciousness) or that s/he was using symbolic language.

Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
...I think a better explanation would be that the author was prone to ASC (Altered States of Consciousness) or that s/he was using symbolic language.

The author has had several brushes with death which has been known to cause an IQ surge........ but he is also a theoretical physicist and posted this partly because he and some friends are close to publishing on this topic.

Reactions: SkyWriting
Upvote 0

lesliedellow

Sep 20, 2010
United Kingdom
Visit site
✟104,175.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats

Attempts to find sub-atomic physics in the pages of the Bible make me cringe.

Upvote 0

Aelred of Rievaulx

Nov 11, 2015
✟12,231.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
The author has had several brushes with death which has been known to cause an IQ surge........ but he is also a theoretical physicist and posted this partly because he and some friends are close to publishing on this topic.
A theoretical physicist shouldn't deal with ancient Jewish prophetic literature. The two discourses are so fundamentally incommensurable that it is hardly imaginable that anything can possibly translate across the two. As someone who's studied theology in academic environments I can tell you that it really feels exactly like how I would imagine biologists feel when Creationists tell them how to interpret scientific data...

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

I believe the writer was accurate.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Near death experiencer Mellen Benedict was shown an essential infinite number of Big Bang type events that occurred..... even before the creation of the earth.

Genesis chapter 1 in no way rules out the possibility of there having been other Adam and Eve type people created..... previous to the Adam and Eve that we get to know more about in the Book of Genesis.

In chapter 13 of Stephen Hawking's Universe, Dr. Hawking elaborates on what is termed the Cyclic Model of the Universe. He does so from the point of view of an Atheist....... but you and I are free to agree with him up to a point....... but then we can diverge in another direction that fits perfectly with all scripture.

Look around at nature and ask youself.... is the G-d of Abraham, first and foremost a Theologian......… or was G-d an inventor..... a singer..... a source of light.... a designer..... a scientist..... long before getting into....."Theology?"

Mat 5:25
"Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison."

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Judging from Matthew chapter 4 in combination with II Corinthians 12:2-4 I must admit that it may be possible to meet a fallen angel....... appearing as an angel of light... while in the out of the body state.... that the Apostle Paul refers to....... but............. what was shown to Mellen Benedict during his near death experience..... could eventually be shown to us to be perfectly in line with Genesis chapter 1...… as a matter of fact....... Genesis 1:1-2... can be translated that the universe......BECAME... without form and void.... which implies perhaps AFTER a major negative event such as the fall of Lucifer and a third of the angels??????!

As I passed into the second light, the awareness came to me that I had just transcended the truth. Those are the best words I have for it, but I will try to explain. As I passed into the second light, I expanded beyond the first light. I found myself in a profound stillness, beyond all silence. I could see or perceive FOREVER, beyond infinity. I was in the void. I was in pre-creation, before the Big Bang. I had crossed over the beginning of time - the first word - the first vibration. I was in the eye of creation. I felt as if I was touching the face of God. It was not a religious feeling. Simply I was at one with absolute life and consciousness.
When I say that I could see or perceive forever, I mean that I could experience all of creation generating itself. It was without beginning and without end. That's a mind-expanding thought, isn't it? Scientists perceive the Big Bang as a single event which created the universe. I saw that the Big Bang is only one of an infinite number of Big Bangs creating universes endlessly and simultaneously. The only images that even come close in human terms would be those created by supercomputers using fractal geometry equations.(Mellen Thomas Benedict)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I don't think the physicist touched on the subject of prophecy.

True... he did not... and he terms himself an Agnostic but........ his ideas could well help us to better understand Ezekiel 37 and would perhaps help us to better understand the fall of Lucifer and how another near death experiencer Dr. Richard Eby gave powerful evidence for the Old Earth and Gap Theory?!

http://www.christianforums.com/thre...by-verifies-old-earth-and-gap-theory.7715259/

near-death.com/forum/nde/000/91.html

Dr. Richard Eby:
"Jesus, tell me about this wondrous music all about me. Who is the composer? How is it made? From whence does it come? It is gorgeous!"

I was not disappointed when he began his answer by again asking me:
"Didn't you read my book? Repeatedly it exhorts my children to praise me with music from strings, trumpets, timbrels and voices. It is and was the prime communication of worship and praise and thanksgiving. Since I am the Creator, I am the composer of heaven's music which you are hearing."

Music became the resulting harmony from all of our creations, both of matter and energy. All resonated in unison with us. The elementary form was of and from and in ourselves. I might explain it as a triad of sub-electronic energy particles with and around which We constructed everything in our universe. The wave-forms we called light; whereas the material-forms we called dust of the Earth and water and air. Out of these, and into these, we created animals and birds and fishes and vegetable life to support them. Over these we created a mankind to supervise them as our appointed custodians made in our special image to act for us on Earth!"

Jesus hesitated as I tried to capture the immensity of his explanations.

"You must understand, my son, that original creation mirrored the composition and perfection of Person-God. All creation vibrated in unison with us! There was total accord and harmony everywhere as the whole creation was resonating with and in God!

"Each separate thing or being thus carried out an appointed task in our scheme for the universe. A heaven-form of music resulted as even the stars sang in their appointed circuits. Here in paradise you are hearing these melodious vibrations directly upon your new mind, undistorted. On Earth you heard distorted sounds through the air waves. Throughout heaven the music flows from my throne, uninterrupted, undefiled, and peace-giving."

Jesus paused again.
"My book tells of the time when Lucifer's rebellion in heaven changed some things. He sought to usurp my Father's throne, assume his position as the most high God, and to rule the universe. For that blasphemy Lucifer was cast from heaven to Earth; in fact, I saw him fall as a bolt of lightning! In a tantrum of hate and rage over being deposed so fast he and his fallen angels disfigured our perfect Earth
. It became void and uninhabitable. For punishment befitting his enemy of God, Lucifer was given a new name, Satan, since he was the self-appointed "adversary' of the Almighty. Anything that God had made, Satan would attempt to destroy from then on. As Lucifer he had been created the highest angel about the throne, one of his assignments and talents being the chief musician in charge of worship and music. In his rebellious anger he set about destroying harmony on and in the Earth from then on. That is why the Earth where he operates now is out of harmony with God's other creations. In my book we call this disharmony "sin', because it defies God's will that even the heavens declare the glory of God and the firmament show his handiwork.

"But be of good cheer, my son. The Father has permitted me to overcome Satan's world system of sin, and to destroy the works of Satan, and to re-establish righteousness in the hearts of my friends. Eventually in his chosen time he will restore all creation as it once was, in him!" (Dr. Richard Eby, near-death.com)

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I believe the writer was accurate.
Thank you immensely. Your comment and encouragement is greatly appreciated. For the record.. the author is a veteran who has risked his life serving the United States many many times! This is a man who places an extremely high value on truth..... as best as he can understand it at this time. He doesn't seem to know Messiah Yeshua - Jesus as his Messiah yet... but notice Isaiah 45:1 how a Gentile King Cyrus was guided by his right hand...… even though verses four and five state clearly that Cyrus.... did not know the G-d of Abraham!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
A theoretical physicist shouldn't deal with ancient Jewish prophetic literature. The two discourses are so fundamentally incommensurable that it is hardly imaginable that anything can possibly translate across the two. As someone who's studied theology in academic environments I can tell you that it really feels exactly like how I would imagine biologists feel when Creationists tell them how to interpret scientific data...

The author of the writing... is making no attempt to link his theory to Ezekiel 37.... that is my fault and my idea... that is based partly on his theory.

I have written a bit in the past about how theoretical physics may fit amazingly well with II Corinthians 12:2-4 which.... may eventually be shown to have been a part of what happened in Matthew 4 when Messiah Yeshua - Jesus meets the Devil.

Is it in the out of the body state where Satan shows Messiah Yeshua all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time?

Is it in the out of the body state where Messiah Yeshua - Jesus is taken to the pinnacle of the Temple?????????

I don't know....... G-d knows?!?!

II Corinthians 12

I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven.

And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;)

How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
But take a look at this quotation from an encyclopaedia on science that was published in the 1990's.......

Here are some quotations on the basic ideas behind Grand Unified Theory and String Theory:
"It was not until 1920 that the idea of linking electromagnetism and
gravity resurfaced. At that time a new theory of gravitation had been proposed by Albert Einstein (1879-1955), called the general theory of relativity. It was a replacement of Newton's theory, which had stood unchallenged since 1687. Inspired by Einstein's work, a young German mathematician named Theodore Kaluza was seized by a curious idea. The theory of relativity links space an time together to form a four-dimensional space-time continuum. What would happen, mused Kaluza, if general relativity were formulated in five rather than four dimensions? This is what Kaluza did, and to everyone's astonishment it was discovered that five-dimensional gravity obeys the same laws as
four-dimensional gravity as well as Maxwell's laws for the electromagnetic field. In other words, gravitation and electromagnetism are automatically unified in five dimensions, where electromagnetism is merely a component of gravity!"

The only drawback of the theory concerns the extra dimension. Why
don't we see it?
An ingenious answer was provided by Oskar Klein. A
hosepipe viewed from afar looks like a wiggly line, i.e. one- dimensional.
However, on closer inspection it can be seen as a narrow tube. It is, in fact,
two-dimensional, and what was taken to be a point on the line is actually a
little circle going around the tube. In the same way, reasoned Klein, what we normally regard as a point in three dimensional space could in reality be a little circle going around a fourth space dimension. Thus Kaluza's extra
dimension might well exist, but be impossible to detect because it is closed
(circular) and rolled up to a very small circumference. In spite of
these bizarre overtones, it seems probable that in future a "theory of everything" will make use of the idea of unseen higher dimensions."

"Although nature manifests four distinct forces, physicists believe that
each may be part of a smaller number of more primitive forces. At high energy, the electromagnetic and weak forces appear to merge into a single "electroweak" force. Some "grand unified theories" suggest that a further amalgamation takes place between the electroweak and strong forces at as yet unattained energies. The most ambitious unification schemes envisage an amalgamation of all four forces into a single "superforce" at ultra-high levels of energy."...
"The real burden in the next three centuries will not be the development of fancy mathematics, but the experimental testing of these ambitious theories. All current thinking about total unification assumes that the effects of linking all the forces and particles together will only become manifest at energies that are some trillion times greater than those currently attainable in particle accelerators. Probably we shall never reach such energies directly" ( A Theory of Everything" Volume 21 of "The World ofScience)

Now let's take a look at the near death experience of Dr. George Ritchie and see if you can notice anything that would cause me to suspect a possible connection?????????

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
"His Guided Tour of the Earthbound Realm with Jesus
Then Jesus begins to take Ritchie on a journey through various realms of the afterlife. They fly toward a large city on Earth where they notice a group of assembly-line workers at work. They witnesses the spirit of a woman trying desperately to grab a cigarette from the workers who were oblivious to her presence. This woman had died severely addicted to cigarettes and was now cut off from the one thing she desperately desired most.
Ritchie realizes how the spirits in these realms immediately know the thoughts of other spirits around them. This is the reason they tend to group together with other spirits. It is too threatening to be around others who knew and disagreed with their thoughts.
Jesus leads Ritchie to a house somewhere on Earth where he is shown the spirit of a young man following his living family members around and begging them for forgiveness. But the family members are completely unaware of his presence. Jesus tells Ritchie the young man committed suicide and is "chained to every consequence of his act."
They then traveled to a bar somewhere on Earth which was filled with sailors drinking heavily. Spirits surrounded the sailors as they tried desperately, and in vain, to grasp the shot glasses to get a drink. Other spirits tried to control the sailors' alcoholic behavior. Ritchie learns these are the spirits of people who died still having a severe alcoholic addiction which went beyond the physical. He is bewildered as he observes one of the sailors passing out causing the sailor's protective aura surrounding him to crack open. When it does, it allows a spirit to scramble into the sailor's unconscious body. This scene was repeated over and over.
receiving station" where spirits would arrive in a deep hypnotic sleep because of a particular religious belief they held to be true. Here there were "angels" trying to arouse them and help them realize, "God is truly a God of the living and that they did not have to lie around sleeping until Gabriel or someone came along blowing on a horn." These are the spirits of people who believe they must sleep in their grave until the second coming of Christ (i.e., soul sleep.)
Return to Top this place is truly hell. Their obsessive thoughts and emotions extended beyond the physical realm and into the spiritual realm where they cannot be satisfied. Yet there was nothing preventing any of the poor spirits in these realms from leaving. There was no condemnation coming from Jesus either - only compassion for these miserable spirits. Ritchie realizes Jesus hadn't abandoned any of them here. Instead they fled from the light to escape from having the darkness of their heart from being revealed.
enormous library exists here where all the important books of the universe are assembled. Ritchie asks Jesus if this is heaven. These are the spirits of people who grew beyond selfish desires while on Earth; but, like the spirits in hell, these spirits cannot see Jesus either.
Book of Revelation (see also Revelation 21:10-27.) (Dr. George Ritchie, near-death .com/

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

He did have several major brushes with death
over the past several decades as he was working for
the USA military.

Please pray for the man who I quote in the opening post because if I can convince him to enter the race for the leadership of the Democratic Party he could alter USA politics making it vastly more honest. I believe he could increase the effectiveness of what President Donald Trump is planning by giving him and his team at least some credit for what they are getting right.

A nation divided against itself cannot stand.....
if I can convince this man to enter politics on the side of the Democrats.....
he could alter the flavour of the party.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
If... this new Multiverse Theory is basically true.....
what Dannion Brinkley was shown about the Mark of the Beast
might perhaps be avoided in our time line now...... or fulfilled very differently.

Dannion Brinkley, Saved By The Light, chapter 5

BOX 12: Technology & Virus

The 11th box was gone & I was into the 12th box. Its visions addressed an important event in the distant future, the decade of the 90's (remember, this was 1975), when many of the great changes would take place. In this box, I watched as a biological engineer from the Middle East found a way to alter DNA & create a biological virus that would be used in the manufacture of computer chips. This discovery allowed for huge strides in science & technology. Japan, China, & other countries of the Pacific Rim experienced boom times as a result of this discovery & became powers of incredible magnitude. Computer chips produced from this process found their way into virtually every form of technology, from cars & airplanes to vacuum cleaners & blenders.

Before the turn of the century, this man was among the richest in the world, so rich that he had a stranglehold on the world economy. Still the world welcomed him, since the computer chips he had designed somehow put the world on an even keel. Gradually, he succumbed to his own power. He began to think of himself as a deity & insisted on greater control of the world. With that extra control, he began to rule the world.

His method of rule was unique. Everyone in the world was mandated by law to have one of his computer chips inserted underneath his or her skin. This chip contained all of an individual's personal information. If a government agency wanted to know something, all it had to do was scan your chip with a special device. By doing so, it could discover everything about you, from where you worked & lived to your medical records & even what kind of illnesses you might get in the future.

There was an even more sinister side to this chip. A person's lifetime could be limited by programming this chip to dissolve & kill him with the viral substance it was made from. Lifetimes were controlled like this to avoid the cost that growing old places on the government. It was also used as a means of eliminating people with chronic illnesses that put a drain on the medical system. People who refused to have chips implanted in their bodies roamed as outcasts. They could not be employed & were denied government services.

Then again it could turn out somewhat similar in spite of the fact that in our time line this seems to have been delayed by at least twenty years.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Dr. Albert Einstein stated that infinite smallness was just as possible..... in theory......
as infinite bigness.... this could have assisted with the debate on how many angels can dance on the head of a pin......

Upvote 0

lesliedellow

Sep 20, 2010
United Kingdom
Visit site
✟104,175.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
But take a look at this quotation from an encyclopaedia on science that was published in the 1990's.......

Here are some quotations on the basic ideas behind Grand Unified Theory and String Theory:

Now let's take a look at the near death experience of Dr. George Ritchie and see if you can notice anything that would cause me to suspect a possible connection?????????

I have not the slightest idea who Dr George Ritchie is. Kaluza Klein theory failed for a number of reasons. Not being testable being amongst them.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I have not the slightest idea who Dr George Ritchie is. Kaluza Klein theory failed for a number of reasons. Not being testable being amongst them.

But some variation of String Theory is pretty much universally accepted among Theoretical Physicists. I lean toward Bosonic with 26 dimensions rather than M-Theory with only 11.

Upvote 0