Multiverse Theory and multiple Ezekiel 37 type events.

FrumiousBandersnatch

Mar 20, 2009
✟326,742.00
Faith
Atheist
Some Quantum Physicists are a lot better, brighter and more objective than others.

https://www.amazon.ca/Quantum-Physics-Experiences-Consciousness-Religion/dp/1478176431
Quantum Physics, Near Death Experiences, Eternal Consciousness, Religion, and the Human Soul Paperback – Jul 3 2012
by William Joseph Bray (Author)

51RfyXHVXNL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
Oh, that William Bray... :rolleyes:

• Useful
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Some readers sure like him:

Simon Manley
4.0 out of 5 stars A journey worth the (considerable) effort
January 1, 2014 - Published on Amazon.com
Verified Purchase
Your consciousness paints reality into being. That is the core idea on which William J Bray bases his life philosophy and his book. This idea is an interpretation of quantum mechanics, the physical science which underlies almost every modern technology.

Quantum theory is a puzzle. It makes predictions which sound crazy, but always turn out to be right. The mathematics is clear and unambiguous, but at an intuitive level the theory is completely baffling. No one claims to really "understand" it. Not a year passes without another major international conference on the interpretation of quantum mechanics. After 70+ years, we are still debating.

Central to any workable interpretation is the role of observation, or measurement. Anything we do not pin down by observation remains in a blur of unresolved possibilities. Measurement causes the blur to "collapse" into the definite outcomes we see in experiments. Exactly how this works is an enduring puzzle. The observer is crucial. But must the observer be a conscious human mind? Or will a device such as a computer or a piece of photographic film do the job? And what of Schrodinger's cat? Is she an observer, able to register her own life or death - or merely a part of the experimental apparatus?

Upvote 0

FrumiousBandersnatch

Mar 20, 2009
✟326,742.00
Faith
Atheist
Some readers sure like him:
Yup; many people love, or want, to believe in quantum mysticism, just as many loved, or wanted, to believe in magic in days of yore. It's generally not the case for those who work in the field and understand it best.

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2012
✟120,483.00
Faith
Atheist
Some Quantum Physicists ...
Starting off with a lie, DennisTate, because the video you posted was from a new age self help guru, not a quantum physicist. William Joseph Bray (physicist and chemist who worked for the FDA according to Amazon) is also not a quantum physicist :doh:!

You are wrong, DennisTate. Some people are more deluded than other people and, as you are making clear, make up fantasies and write deluded books about NDE. And in this case the crank idiocy of "quantum" magic.

There are actual quantum physicists who have studied possible links between real quantum physics and consciousness (not Bray's stupidity of a link to NDE and "infinite nature" idiocy). The well known example is Wigner's friend which in many interpretations of QM but not all of them implies the need of some form of consciousness.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Starting off with a lie, DennisTate, because the video you posted was from a new age self help guru, not a quantum physicist. William Joseph Bray (physicist and chemist who worked for the FDA according to Amazon) is also not a quantum physicist :doh:!

You are wrong, DennisTate. Some people are more deluded than other people and, as you are making clear, make up fantasies and write deluded books about NDE. And in this case the crank idiocy of "quantum" magic.

There are actual quantum physicists who have studied possible links between real quantum physics and consciousness (not Bray's stupidity of a link to NDE and "infinite nature" idiocy). The well known example is Wigner's friend which in many interpretations of QM but not all of them implies the need of some form of consciousness.

Former Atheist Howard Storm found out the hard way when he found his consciousness outside his body during his brush with death. You are free to believe his testimony...... or not..... that is certainly your decision. But M-Theory has eleven invisible higher dimensions of space and time and Bosonic String Theory has twenty six..... so if you see no correlation....... that is up to you!

Reverend Howard Storm's Near-Death Experience

While I was undergoing this stress, prayer or anything like that never occurred to me. I never once thought about it. If I mentioned God's name at all it was only as a profanity. For a time there was a sense of being unconscious or asleep. I'm not sure how long it lasted, but I felt really strange, and I opened my eyes. To my surprise I was standing up next to the bed, and I was looking at my body laying in the bed. My first reaction was, "This is crazy! I can't be standing here looking down at myself. That's not possible."

This wasn't what I expected, this wasn't right. Why was I still alive? I wanted oblivion. Yet I was looking at a thing that was my body, and it just didn't have that much meaning to me. Now knowing what was happening, I became upset. I started yelling and screaming at my wife, and she just sat there like a stone. She didn't look at me, she didn't move – and I kept screaming profanities to get her to pay attention. Being confused, upset, and angry, I tried to get the attention of my room-mate, with the same result. He didn't react. I wanted this to be a dream, and I kept saying to myself, "This has got to be a dream."

But I knew that it wasn't a dream. I became aware that strangely I felt more alert, more aware, more alive than I had ever felt in my entire life. All my senses were extremely acute. Everything felt tingly and alive. The floor was cool and my bare feet felt moist and clammy. This had to be real. I squeezed my fists and was amazed at how much I was feeling in my hands just by making a fist. Then I heard my name. I heard, "Howard, Howard - come here."

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Do you mean my online friend that I quoted in post #1?

If so.... thank you immensely.... because his IQ is about fifty four points higher than mine.

I just try to make correlations and comparisons....

These two levels could be one part of sixth, seventh and eighth dimensional space - time:
Dr. George Ritchie's Near-Death Experience
c. His Experience of the "Receiving Station"

Jesus then takes Ritchie to another realm and is shown a kind of "receiving station" where spirits would arrive in a deep hypnotic sleep because of a particular religious belief they held to be true. Here there were "angels" trying to arouse them and help them realize, "God is truly a God of the living and that they did not have to lie around sleeping until Gabriel or someone came along blowing on a horn." These are the spirits of people who believe they must sleep in their grave until the second coming of Christ (i.e., soul sleep.)

d. His Description of the Horrors of Hell

They were still somewhere on the surface of the Earth; but no living person or beings of light could be seen. Before them was a plain jammed with hordes of spirits who are the most miserable and angriest beings he has ever seen. Many were engaged in hand-to-hand combat with no weapons - trying in vain to hurt and kill those who didn't agree with them. A lot of verbal abuse could be heard between them as their thoughts could be heard by everyone around them the moment they are thought. Ritchie is horrified as he wonders what living in such a realm would be like - a place where you cannot hide from who you really are. These spirits were locked into destructive thought-patterns, rage and uncontrollable lust. Some were trying in vain to get sexual gratification from each other. The wailing coming from the hordes of unsatisfied spirits was tremendous. Other spirits were in despair saying things such as, "I always knew!" and "Didn't I warn you!" Ritchie realizes this place is truly hell. Their obsessive thoughts and emotions extended beyond the physical realm and into the spiritual realm where they cannot be satisfied. Yet there was nothing preventing any of the poor spirits in these realms from leaving. There was no condemnation coming from Jesus either - only compassion for these miserable spirits. Ritchie realizes Jesus hadn't abandoned any of them here. Instead they fled from the light to escape from having the darkness of their heart from being revealed.

e. His Observations of the Temple of Wisdom

The following is the testimony of George Ritchie's Temple of Wisdom and Heavenly City Experience: They then travel to a completely different realm where some kind of enormous university is located. Spirits dressed as monks busily and happily engaged in some form of artistic behavior or research. Anenormous library exists here where all the important books of the universe are assembled. Ritchie asks Jesus if this is heaven. These are the spirits of people who grew beyond selfish desires while on Earth; but, like the spirits in hell, these spirits cannot see Jesus either.

f. His Vision of the Heavenly City

Ritchie is then taken into outer space toward a distant city made of brilliant light - similar in description to the heavenly city in the Book of Revelation (see also Revelation 21:10-27.) This is the place where people go who have become like Jesus while on Earth - a place where love is the dominant focus of life. This is heaven he realizes; but he is not allowed to enter it. Instead, Jesus shows him the future of Earth and is told to return to his physical body. At this point, Ritchie is revived from death.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2012
✟120,483.00
Faith
Atheist
  • Useful
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
More ignorant fantasies from DennisTate about the hallucinations and invalid theology of a Dr. George Ritchie.
A Christian Rebuttal to George G. Ritchie's Return from Tomorrow

But what he saw sure does remind me of invisible dimensions of space and time that as you go higher and higher....... each higher level would be INVISIBLE to the lower dimensions!

"It was not until 1920 that the idea of linking electromagnetism and
gravity resurfaced. At that time a new theory of gravitation had been proposed by Albert Einstein (1879-1955), called the general theory of relativity. It was a replacement of Newton's theory, which had stood unchallenged since 1687. Inspired by Einstein's work, a young German mathematician named Theodore Kaluza was seized by a curious idea. The theory of relativity links space an time together to form a four-dimensional space-time continuum. What would happen, mused Kaluza, if general relativity were formulated in five rather than four dimensions? This is what Kaluza did, and to everyone's astonishment it was discovered that five-dimensional gravity obeys the same laws as
four-dimensional gravity as well as Maxwell's laws for the electromagnetic field. In other words, gravitation and electromagnetism are automatically unified in five dimensions, where electromagnetism is merely a component of gravity!"

The only drawback of the theory concerns the extra dimension. Why
don't we see it?
An ingenious answer was provided by Oskar Klein. A
hosepipe viewed from afar looks like a wiggly line, i.e. one- dimensional.
However, on closer inspection it can be seen as a narrow tube. It is, in fact,
two-dimensional, and what was taken to be a point on the line is actually a
little circle going around the tube. In the same way, reasoned Klein, what we normally regard as a point in three dimensional space could in reality be a little circle going around a fourth space dimension. Thus Kaluza's extra
dimension might well exist, but be impossible to detect because it is closed
(circular) and rolled up to a very small circumference. In spite of
these bizarre overtones, it seems probable that in future a "theory of everything" will make use of the idea of unseen higher dimensions."

"Although nature manifests four distinct forces, physicists believe that
each may be part of a smaller number of more primitive forces. At high energy, the electromagnetic and weak forces appear to merge into a single "electroweak" force. Some "grand unified theories" suggest that a further amalgamation takes place between the electroweak and strong forces at as yet unattained energies. The most ambitious unification schemes envisage an amalgamation of all four forces into a single "superforce" at ultra-high levels of energy."...

"The real burden in the next three centuries will not be the development of fancy mathematics, but the experimental testing of these ambitious theories. All current thinking about total unification assumes that the effects of linking all the forces and particles together will only become manifest at energies that are some trillion times greater than those currently attainable in particle accelerators. Probably we shall never reach such energies directly" ( A Theory of Everything" Volume 21 of "The World of Science)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
More ignorant fantasies from DennisTate about the hallucinations and invalid theology of a Dr. George Ritchie.
A Christian Rebuttal to George G. Ritchie's Return from Tomorrow

But... the greatly increasing levels of energy in each higher invisible dimension of String Theory.... sure sounds like how energy levels go off the scale as scientists approach quantum vacuum......

which reminds me of descriptions of how powerful Messiah Yeshua - Jesus is now....... that he is over 2000 years old.....

How powerful is Messiah Yeshua - Jesus really?

The Final Quest [English] Rick Joyner
The Power of His Word
“You seek to know and walk in My power so that you can heal the sick and perform miracles, but you have not even begun to comprehend the power of My word. To resurrect all the dead who have ever lived on earth will not even cause Me to strain. I uphold all things by the power of My word. The creation exists because of My word, and it is held together by My word.

“Before the end, I will reveal My power on earth. Even so, the greatest power that I have ever revealed on the earth, or ever will, is still a very small demonstration of My power I do not reveal My power to cause men to believe in My power, but to cause men to believe in My love.

“If I had wanted to save the world with My power when I walked the earth, I could have moved mountains by pointing a finger Then all men would have bowed to Me, but not because they loved Me or loved the truth, but because they feared My power I do not want men to obey Me because they fear My power, but because they love Me and love the truth.

“If you do not know My love, then My power will corrupt you. I do not give you love so you can know My power, but I give you power so that you can know My love. The goal of your life must be love, not power Then I will give you power with which to love people. I will give you the power to heal the sick because you love them, and I love them, and I do not want them sick." (Pastor Rick Joyner, The Final Quest and The Call)

Upvote 0

FrumiousBandersnatch

Mar 20, 2009
✟326,742.00
Faith
Atheist
But... the greatly increasing levels of energy in each higher invisible dimension of String Theory.... sure sounds like how energy levels go off the scale as scientists approach quantum vacuum......
The 'invisible dimensions' of String Theory are not fantasy 'higher' dimensions, or nested in some hierarchy, they're additional orthogonal spatial dimensions curled up very small ('compactified'), at close to the Planck length.

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,851.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
  • Informative
Upvote 0

FrumiousBandersnatch

Mar 20, 2009
✟326,742.00
Faith
Atheist
He makes it sound as if the Bible is special in claiming a start to the universe. It isn't - many cultures have or had origin myths where the universe was created by some mythical entity or emerged from chaos, etc. Science made no assumptions about its origin until there was evidence for it (although suggestions of an origin long pre-date Penzias & Wilson - Gorges Lemaitre proposed the 'primordial atom', from which the universe expanded, around 1930).

For a scientist to be interpreting an ancient text in order to have it match with the discoveries of science is a sad abrogation of scientific and philosophical principles, in the form of the Shoehorning Fallacy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Oct 15, 2012
✟120,483.00
Faith
Atheist
But what he saw sure does remind me of invisible dimensions of space and time that as you go higher and higher...!
More ignorant fantasies, DennisTate, because are none of these imagined "invisible dimensions of space and time that as you go higher and higher" in physics or any of the hallucinations you have and still are citing.

M-Theory and string theory are that there are 3 macroscopic space dimensions, 1 macroscopic time dimension and other compacted hyperspace dimensions. The insanity of people saying they have travelled into these compacted hyperspace dimensions and seen people, cities, etc. is that this is physically impossible. The compacted hyperspace dimensions are very small because they are not observed in experiments.

This thread is mostly you blindly citing deluded people, even the obvious liar in the OP (read Ezekiel 37).

• Useful
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
More ignorant fantasies, DennisTate, because are none of these imagined "invisible dimensions of space and time that as you go higher and higher" in physics or any of the hallucinations you have and still are citing.

M-Theory and string theory are that there are 3 macroscopic space dimensions, 1 macroscopic time dimension and other compacted hyperspace dimensions. The insanity of people saying they have travelled into these compacted hyperspace dimensions and seen people, cities, etc. is that this is physically impossible. The compacted hyperspace dimensions are very small because they are not observed in experiments.

This thread is mostly you blindly citing deluded people, even the obvious liar in the OP (read Ezekiel 37).

The other dimensions are not observed.......
because we cannot yet attain the levels of energy necessary to observe them.

"Although nature manifests four distinct forces, physicists believe that
each may be part of a smaller number of more primitive forces. At high energy, the electromagnetic and weak forces appear to merge into a single "electroweak" force. Some "grand unified theories" suggest that a further amalgamation takes place between the electroweak and strong forces at as yet unattained energies. The most ambitious unification schemes envisage an amalgamation of all four forces into a single "superforce" at ultra-high levels of energy."
"The real burden in the next three centuries will not be the development of fancy mathematics, but the experimental testing of these ambitious theories. All current thinking about total unification assumes that the effects of linking all the forces and particles together will only become manifest at energies that are some trillion times greater than those currently attainable in particle accelerators. Probably we shall never reach such energies directly" ( A Theory of Everything" Volume 21 of "The World of Science)

I don't think that it is pure coincidence that near death experiencers come back with such excellent advice for all of us....... but usually.... it takes then about a decade to digest the whole thing before they feel free to discuss it or write about it.

Christian Andreason, chapter 2 of his book:
What is our ultimate destiny?

A day will come when our Light will have become so large that we will eventually choose to merge and go back to the Creator and be as ONEjust as we were in the beginning.

Once we are all ONE again, there will be a great celebration. And after a certain amount of time has passed, yet again, there will be another great explosion, only this time it will be much bigger and the process of Creation will be far more advanced.

I felt tremendous Joy and honor in having been shown these things and with great confidence, I promised God (The Light) that I would do my very best. And in return, I was told my best would certainly be enough!

Why is it so important to understand Love and use it in everyday life?

The reason why we must learn Love on Earth can be given a scientific explanation:

God is Love and exists as the highest absolute vibration you can think of. The act of Christ-like Love elevates our own inner vibration and as this occurs our understanding of God increases. As we learn how to Love and practice Christ-like Love with one another, the inner vibration within the Soul creates magnificent rays of supernatural inner Light. These rays then extend further into Heaven, helping us to reach and enter into various dimensions that lead the way to the Higher Heavens.

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2012
✟120,483.00
Faith
Atheist
The other dimensions are not observed.......
because we cannot yet attain the levels of energy necessary to observe them.
That statement makes it very ignorant to state that people with normal energies have observed these dimensions, DennisTate.

But you are wrong. We observe the other dimensions because strings in these dimensions are the existing fundamental particles. We observe them!

Ignorance about what you quoted. Unification of forces in the early universe is not string theory. Unification of forces and the role of supersymmetry. We observe that in the early universe, forces get close to being the same. Add supersymmetry and they become the same. This happens even if string theory is wrong.

Fantasies from a Christian Andreason who does not give any credible evidence of a NDE. Read his account and you see an combination of pain killers and anesthesia making him unconscious. You do not need a degree in medicine to suspect drug induced hallucinations.

Last edited:
  • Useful
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
That statement makes it very ignorant to state that people with normal energies have observed these dimensions, DennisTate.

But you are wrong. We observe the other dimensions because strings in these dimensions are the existing fundamental particles. We observe them!

Ignorance about what you quoted. Unification of forces in the early universe is not string theory. Unification of forces and the role of supersymmetry. We observe that in the early universe, forces get close to being the same. Add supersymmetry and they become the same. This happens even if string theory is wrong.

Fantasies from a Christian Andreason who does not give any credible evidence of a NDE. Read his account and you see an combination of pain killers and anesthesia making him unconscious. You do not need a degree in medicine to suspect drug induced hallucinations.

That is one way to look at all of this.......
but out of the body experiences or even full fledged near death experiences can now be induced under controlled essentially laboratory conditions.

The Trigger of Extreme Gravity: Dr. James Winnery's NDE Research

The Trigger of Extreme Gravity:
Dr. James Winnery's NDE Research

james_whinnery.jpg

The scientific method requires a phenomenon to be able to be reproducible under laboratory conditions for it to be declared a "real" phenomenon. In the early days, near-death experiences were thought by some to be just "phantom" visions and nothing more than imagination. But then Dr. James E. Whinnery, a chemistry professor with West Texas A&M, became involved with research involving fighter pilots being subjected to extreme gravitational forces in a giant centrifuge to simulate the extreme conditions that can occur during aerial combat maneuvering. Strangely enough, it turns out that under extreme g-forces, fighter pilots lose consciousness and have a near-death experience. Whinnery wrote a technical report for the National Institute for Discovery Science about the phenomenon and in doing so proved the near-death experience to be a real phenomenon. The following is a summary of his technical report of how NDEs are triggered by severe gravitational forces.

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2012
✟120,483.00
Faith
Atheist
That is one way to look at all of this.......
The actual way to look at this is a thread which is mostly you blindly citing deluded people, even the obvious liar in the OP (read Ezekiel 37).
Fantasies about NDE being caused by "extreme gravity" from an deluded Dr. James Winnery. This chemistry professor has the stupidity of a web page with no actual evidence or data.

Credible NDE's mostly happen when people are near death in normal gravity. People undergoing extreme acceleration are not near death. They become unconscious because of the g-forces. It is called gravitationally-induced loss of consciousness :doh:! The physical symptoms include tunnel vision and sometimes brief, vivid dreams afterwards.

• Useful
Upvote 0