Multiverse Theory and multiple Ezekiel 37 type events.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Have you never had a dream where events surprised you?

True... but he had twenty nine serious medical conditions many of which threatened his life and he ended up with zero brain damage.

His having no brain damage was similar to the Dr. Eben Alexander near death experience. His full recover shocked his doctors.

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2012
✟120,483.00
Faith
Atheist
  • Useful
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

He has the documentation and so does CBN but they just don't know you or I well enough to buy a plane ticket to wherever you are...... or here to Nova Scotia, Canada where I am..... to show us those documemnts!

I haven't bought his books yet but I suspect that some scans or photocopies of some of those documents may be available in his books.

Perhaps somebody here on the forum could provide a specific answer to that question?

Upvote 0

FrumiousBandersnatch

Mar 20, 2009
✟327,089.00
Faith
Atheist
True... but he had twenty nine serious medical conditions many of which threatened his life and he ended up with zero brain damage.

His having no brain damage was similar to the Dr. Eben Alexander near death experience. His full recover shocked his doctors.
Having serious medical conditions doesn't necessitate brain damage. But serious medical conditions can cause changes to the brain that may be beneficial or detrimental (usually detrimental). But a few people have realised significant linguistic, mathematical, or artistic abilities as a result - and some have been inspired to turn their dreams into detailed stories or to turn their hands to invention and research.

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2012
✟120,483.00
Faith
Atheist
He has the documentation and so does CBN but they just don't know you or I well enough to buy a plane ticket to wherever you are...... or here to Nova Scotia, Canada where I am..... to show us those documemnts!
You suggest that Dean Braxton and CBN are so insanely ignorant that they do not know about the Internet even when they have a Facebook page and post videos on it :p!

No one has to travel. All they have to do is do what millions of people are capable of doing - put documents online. The fact that they have not done this simple act is why it looks like they are lying in their videos. Have they even waved some papers at the camera? When about photos of the documents? Scanned to PDF?

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
You suggest that Dean Braxton and CBN are so insanely ignorant that they do not know about the Internet even when they have a Facebook page and post videos on it :p!

No one has to travel. All they have to do is do what millions of people are capable of doing - put documents online. The fact that they have not done this simple act is why it looks like they are lying in their videos. Have they even waved some papers at the camera? When about photos of the documents? Scanned to PDF?

The CBN interview has statements by his physician and a transcript is available there as well.

Upvote 0