MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski Claims It's The Media's Job to Control Exactly What People Think

Widlast

Feb 11, 2016
Eastern USA
✟35,523.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
As far as the "elite" are concerned the useless masses (that means us) are to shut up, do as we are told, and think as we are told.

It's all for our own good.

Because, you know if people started thinking for themselves, they might notice how the Powers That Be keep us in continual wars and rob us blind, and destroy the world while they are doing it.

Exactly.

How dare anyone notice it and actually speak of it, eh?

God have mercy.

People, wake up.

Praying.

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
How quaint ... and retro.
Winking_smiley.gif

Upvote 0

Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
As far as the "elite" are concerned the useless masses (that means us) are to shut up, do as we are told, and think as we are told.

It's all for our own good.

Because, you know if people started thinking for themselves, they might notice how the Powers That Be keep us in continual wars and rob us blind, and destroy the world while they are doing it.

Lol... the whole "masses" and elite thing is a red herring.

We already lost; racism, division, classism, religion, careers, social structure and finance has been hijacked on all levels, and used as a way for the "masses" to continue to fight each other instead of the real enemy(ies.)

It is working famously; some people can't help but to thrive on division and competition. I would say the "programming" is working famously.

There has never been a time when the people have actually collectively come together to fight their actual enemy. And, it wasn't the Proletariat/Bougeoise, it wasn't with the Patriots and English...

It has never happened; that is why the world - no matter how innovative and idealistic - continues toward degeneracy. We are our own enemies in consciousness, and we list after the division we have been taught to embrace so much that we are willing to let it permeate the entirety of our lives. Thus, even trivialities like football becomes nearly an existential phenomenon.

Meanwhile, the world is having its string pulled as usual - with all of us so distracted by our minutia.

(That, and the fact that we have such psychosis that we think doing the same thing will produce different results... like electing politicians to do the work we should do.)

MSNBC is just testing the waters on us - to see how much we have paid attention, how much can be egregiously said without consequence, and who cares.

• Agree
Reactions: FanthatSpark
Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
In the clip I saw, Mika was cut off mid-sentence. Would she not have continued along the lines: "that's our job - to make sure the truth, the whole story, gets out"? Am I wrong on this?

Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
In the clip I saw, Mika was cut off mid-sentence. Would she not have continued along the lines: "that's our job - to make sure the truth, the whole story, gets out"? Am I wrong on this?

Nah, I watched it a couple of times and read the transcript. She isn't cut off, because she could've continued after Scarborough does a lot pause to collect his thoughts, and she even interjects 'enemy' at one point afterwards. Now, to be fair, it could be that she wasn't really thinking about it and meant 'report facts' and not 'make up' facts. Then again, according to CNN we're not allowed to read wikileaks, only the news media is, so who knows.

• Haha
Reactions: Uncle Siggy
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Widlast

Feb 11, 2016
Eastern USA
✟35,523.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Lol... the whole "masses" and elite thing is a red herring.

We already lost; racism, division, classism, religion, careers, social structure and finance has been hijacked on all levels, and used as a way for the "masses" to continue to fight each other instead of the real enemy(ies.)

It is working famously; some people can't help but to thrive on division and competition. I would say the "programming" is working famously.

There has never been a time when the people have actually collectively come together to fight their actual enemy. And, it wasn't the Proletariat/Bougeoise, it wasn't with the Patriots and English...

It has never happened; that is why the world - no matter how innovative and idealistic - continues toward degeneracy. We are our own enemies in consciousness, and we list after the division we have been taught to embrace so much that we are willing to let it permeate the entirety of our lives. Thus, even trivialities like football becomes nearly an existential phenomenon.

Meanwhile, the world is having its string pulled as usual - with all of us so distracted by our minutia.

(That, and the fact that we have such psychosis that we think doing the same thing will produce different results... like electing politicians to do the work we should do.)

MSNBC is just testing the waters on us - to see how much we have paid attention, how much can be egregiously said without consequence, and who cares.
Red herring - an attempt to avoid the real issue by bringing up something else
How is that the case?

The "elite" (defined as the wealthy who are politically connected) have been doing a bang-up-job of murdering and afflicting the people of the 3rd world for years. What part of that is not reality?

What are you trying to accomplish by your comments?

• Agree
Reactions: MorkandMindy
Upvote 0

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
All these truths just spilling out .

I agree with post #6 in this...

"We already lost; racism, division, classism, religion, careers, social structure and finance has been hijacked on all levels, and used as a way for the "masses" to continue to fight each other instead of the real enemy(ies.)

It is working famously; some people can't help but to thrive on division and competition. I would say the "programming" is working famously".

What is left out is programming began as a child in the schools.

I agree too with , "I think this is a test" But I think it is to see if we are too dumb to realize the real enemy and the enormity of the problem. Rioting with a masses person is not the enemy. They are just convenient to let some rage out. In reality one might want to consider the enemy is corporation which is global and can not be reached by the masses. So, take the constitution back is the only way to stop this but nobody is going to tell the masses that. Furthermore , no matter who sits in that seat of president they all, Democratic or Republican, get their marching orders from the corporations. You know, those guys that stole our constitution . Even the Fed is privatized .

Upvote 0

Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
Red herring - an attempt to avoid the real issue by bringing up something else
How is that the case?

The "elite" (defined as the wealthy who are politically connected) have been doing a bang-up-job of murdering and afflicting the people of the 3rd world for years. What part of that is not reality?

What are you trying to accomplish by your comments?

The "elite" are a non factor, and acruelly have strings of their own. The real enemy is incredibly unseen, and powerful. Think: spirit, principalities, etc.

To put it another way: your most occult of occult organizations "truthers" speak about have their strings pulled by others. Their titles, and the subject of their mystery (as well as the substance of their occultism) is the red herring. There is no elites, because even the elites have their strings pulled. The biggest of secrets are things the masses embrace as fantastic - in the open - without worry of the possibility of their reality.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Widlast

Feb 11, 2016
Eastern USA
✟35,523.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The "elite" are a non factor, and acruelly have strings of their own. The real enemy is incredibly unseen, and powerful. Think: spirit, principalities, etc.

To put it another way: your most occult of occult organizations "truthers" speak about have their strings pulled by others. Their titles, and the subject of their mystery (as well as the substance of their occultism) is the red herring. There is no elites, because even the elites have their strings pulled. The biggest of secrets are things the masses embrace as fantastic - in the open - without worry of the possibility of their reality.
I couldn't care less what the host of Hell is doing, they would have NO POWER if humans did not listen to them.
Most humans have no idea where the evil within them comes from or even that they ARE evil.

• Agree
Reactions: Ygrene Imref
Upvote 0

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom

Man you were on a roll too until that. Lets use the Wells Fargo indecent as an example minus the bail out (which is same can of worms). When some people can hide behind a Corporation & tell the underlings start making accounts with out permission of the accountee (<--like that made up term? lol), then, the scam is found out so the same "Elites" fire the underlings they told to do it. Pay a fine , and still net millions in profit with no criminal charges. I'm sorry man, but that sounds like entitlement to me which is given to the ??? Elites.

Upvote 0

Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
It sounds like I am excusing, or marginalizing the activity and identity if the "elites."

I am not.

The simple fact is that what the vast majority of people believe are the "elites" are actually small potatoes - a distraction to keep people from focusing on the actual POWER behind the "elites."

Banking crises, contractors, TRL, NWO, illuminaughty, Bilderb..., etc. - all DISTRACTIONS. The richest persons for example aren't people anyone has heard of - and their wealth is in the TRILLIONS.

It is no joke; as I said the "elites" according to the masses ARE part of the masses themselves. That is what makes all of this absolutely sinister, and dangerous. The "elites" as we know them answer to something else, and they are terrified of "it."

Upvote 0

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
It sounds like I am excusing, or marginalizing the activity and identity if the "elites."

I am not.

The simple fact is that what the vast majority of people believe are the "elites" are actually small potatoes - a distraction to keep people from focusing on the actual POWER behind the "elites."

Banking crises, contractors, TRL, NWO, illuminaughty, Bilderb..., etc. - all DISTRACTIONS. The richest persons for example aren't people anyone has heard of - and their wealth is in the TRILLIONS.

It is no joke; as I said the "elites" according to the masses ARE part of the masses themselves. That is what makes all of this absolutely sinister, and dangerous. The "elites" as we know them answer to something else, and they are terrified of "it."

OK, I see that I am not expanding my mind and thus not seeing the entire picture for I have localized an Elite to those that have entitlement to break laws with no consequences to them but am aware these people are multinational in the corporation they own or work for and they walk among the "global" masses. My hang up is MSM is multinational too and there is so much truth just blinding us with the brightness of it in the video of the OP . Its called propaganda bludgeoning where when heard and seen enough times it makes it a truth to those that do not have time to fact check their news. That is the masses of working people and/or have kids to raise . Thus, mass manipulation to accept quid pro quo. < is that right? To lazy to check it, lol.

Do understand, I see "now" the appearance of the post does not hold expression of intent along with my own faults in closing of the mind. Looking forward to your next piece :oldthumbsup:.

• Agree
Reactions: Ygrene Imref
Upvote 0