[moved] Why Is Walmart Selling Antifa Clothing?

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
upload_2017-12-2_14-45-19.png

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Anti-Fa-White-Rock-Style-Font-Men-s-Black-T-shirt/759966971#read-more

upload_2017-12-2_14-49-31.png

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Anti-Fa-Rock-Style-White-Font-Men-s-Black-Sweatshirt/60584819

I love this... they even remind you to continue fighting fascism! This is die-hard hilarious.

"express yourself inside the opposition to the ideology, organizations, governments, and people from the far right (fascism). Just remember to keep creating a better world."

upload_2017-12-2_14-46-12.png

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Because it's not wrong to be anti-fascist.

I honestly love this. You're not even making it hard for us anymore. Show us you're hand...

This soooooo ties in with all the 'rumors' about Walmart. They just confirmed they're part of the swamp.

upload_2017-12-2_15-8-9.png

So funny how they come out is anti-Trump and anti-Right. I wonder if they're going to crash and burn like the NFL? No more Wally World for me.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟652,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
View attachment 215232

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Anti-Fa-White-Rock-Style-Font-Men-s-Black-T-shirt/759966971#read-more

View attachment 215234
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Anti-Fa-Rock-Style-White-Font-Men-s-Black-Sweatshirt/60584819

I love this... they even remind you to continue fighting fascism! This is die-hard hilarious.

"express yourself inside the opposition to the ideology, organizations, governments, and people from the far right (fascism). Just remember to keep creating a better world."

View attachment 215233

"Cuz they be afraid Antifa would come and be smashin' up th' stoe if they not be sellin' stuff that be promotin' dem.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,408.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
See where it says "Sold & Shipped by Tea Bangers"?

Not everything on walmart.com is sold by Wal-Mart. Other vendors are allowed to sell through the walmart.com platform. Amazon does the same thing.

Sell on Walmart.com Marketplace

Upvote 0

mala

fluffy lion
Dec 5, 2002
✟261,424.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
See where it says "Sold & Shipped by Tea Bangers"?

Not everything on walmart.com is sold by Wal-Mart. Other vendors are allowed to sell through the walmart.com platform. Amazon does the same thing.

Sell on Walmart.com Marketplace

So you would have me to believe the system is without moderation? Would no one have to approve the solicitation of products they purvey on their sight? But if they do moderate and chose, are they not complicit in action?

• Informative
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,408.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
So you would have me to believe the system is without moderation? Would no one have to approve the solicitation of products they purvey on their sight? But if they do moderate and chose, are they not complicit in action?

What's to moderate? There's nothing offensive about them, is there? Or do you prefer WM to censor out undesirable political views?

Wonder how many pro-Trump items they carry... seeing that just anyone can place merchandise on their site.

You could have answered this for yourself if you'd spent a minute or two looking at walmart.com. From the very same seller:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Tee-Bangers-Deplorables-For-Trump-Men-s-T-shirt-New-Sizes-S-2XL/165784245

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Tee-Bang...ential-Seal-T-shirt-New-Sizes-S-2XL/175966912

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Tee-Bang...onald-Trump-T-shirt-New-Sizes-S-2XL/137614697

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Tee-Bangers-Trump-Drain-The-Swamp-Men-s-T-shirt-New-Sizes-S-2XL/115757047

Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
What's to moderate? There's nothing offensive about them, is there? Or do you prefer WM to censor out undesirable political views?

I'm not worried about the shirts. I am concerned about what they stand for, and the illegal violence this group represents.

You're correct on that. I misspoke and was incorrect. I was wrong and I apologize.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,841.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I honestly love this. You're not even making it hard for us anymore. Show us you're hand...

This soooooo ties in with all the 'rumors' about Walmart. They just confirmed they're part of the swamp.

View attachment 215236

So funny how they come out is anti-Trump and anti-Right. I wonder if they're going to crash and burn like the NFL? No more Wally World for me.
Wal-Mart, 'crash and burn'....

That's a good one! ^_^

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Guess it's a fashion trend.

upload_2017-12-2_17-1-50.png

upload_2017-12-2_17-5-38.png

But the whole reason I even bring this up is the group itself. Antifa has been declared both a domestic terrorism group and an anarchist extremist group by both the DHS, and FBI on state levels, by different states. It has not yet been recognized federally.

https://static1.squarespace.com/sta...94959867234/Anarchist+Extremists+-+Antifa.pdf

People I do not even like or trust are speaking out about the fascist behavior of Antifa.

So why then if they are classified as a communistic fascist terrorist organization, and extremist anarchist group are they now in vogue as the latest fall fashion?

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,720.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
So why then if they are classified as a communistic fascist terrorist organization, and extremist anarchist group are they now in vogue as the latest fall fashion?
Che Guevarra was no buttercup either, and he's on a lot of t-shirts.

• Haha
Reactions: FireDragon76
Upvote 0

Ironhold

Feb 14, 2014
✟201,967.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Single
Because it's not wrong to be anti-fascist.

How is "beating random people with a bike lock" fighting fascism?

That's what Antifa does: they go en mass to a major city, beat anyone who can't run away fast enough, torch any unguarded vehicles & buildings, empty trash cans all over the streets, then whine like children when the police and local vigilantes decide they're sick of it all.

There's a reason why the state of New Jersey regards them as a terrorist group, and why there's such a massive push to have the US government declare them a terror group.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,720.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single

That's what Antifa does: they go en mass to a major city, beat anyone who can't run away fast enough, torch any unguarded vehicles & buildings, empty trash cans all over the streets, then whine like children when the police and local vigilantes decide they're sick of it all.

There's a reason why the state of New Jersey regards them as a terrorist group, and why there's such a massive push to have the US government declare them a terror group.
When was the last time this happened? I can't quite recall.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,841.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
It's not.

How is wearing a t-shirt equivalent to engaging in mob violence? I figure it's sorta like the people who wave confederate flags... It doesn't mean they own slaves. Does it?

• Agree
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0