[moved] Why Is Walmart Selling Antifa Clothing?

Ironhold

Feb 14, 2014
✟201,967.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Single
It's not.

How is wearing a t-shirt equivalent to engaging in mob violence? I figure it's sorta like the people who wave confederate flags... It doesn't mean they own slaves. Does it?

The difference is this:

1. Someone waving a Confederate flag is more likely to offer you a beer.

2. Someone waving an Antifa flag is more likely to murder you and your family.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,294.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,451.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
The difference is this:

Waving a flag? Maybe... Someone wearing a t-shirt they got from Wal-Mart? Not likely.

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
thread moved.png

Upvote 0

mala

fluffy lion
Dec 5, 2002
✟261,324.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
The difference is this:

1. hmmmm someone waving a confederate flag is more than likely to accuse me of terrorism just for existing.

2. more than likely they will not do that apart from in your skewed perspective world.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
The difference is this:

#1 may offer YOU a beer.

#2 How many of those flag wavers have been convicted of family murdering the last year or do all the white men who have been killing people get lumped into antifa now??

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I honestly love this. You're not even making it hard for us anymore. Show us you're hand...
Us???

You are a fascist/Nazi/racist??

What ever happened to the Righteousness of Christ? He who said to let all men come to HIM.

When was the last time you were in prayer and fasting for the salvation of Jews? Radical islamists?
Communists?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

Those of us that oppose what Antifa stands for, and recognize how the swamp perpetuates them.

are a fascist/Nazi/racist??

Well.... I have this little red hat. I have been called those things many, many times.

Whatever happened to the Righteousness of Christ? He who said to let all men come to HIM.

Absolutely nothing. However, we do not stop condemning evil just because all are to come to Christ. Some you have to save by pulling them right out of hellfire. That takes confrontation.

When was the last time you were in prayer and fasting for the salvation of Jews?

I honestly do not mess with Jews. I respect them. They are God's people and we are the grafted branch in the olive tree. I pray for God's will in their lives, for protection, and that God remembers his promises concerning his people. Usually when a situation arises, or I feel moved to address something.

Radical Islamists? Communists?

Constant, daily affair for me. 90% spiritual warfare. I only fast when I feel lead.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
View attachment 215232

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Anti-Fa-White-Rock-Style-Font-Men-s-Black-T-shirt/759966971#read-more

View attachment 215234
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Anti-Fa-Rock-Style-White-Font-Men-s-Black-Sweatshirt/60584819

I love this... they even remind you to continue fighting fascism! This is die-hard hilarious.

"express yourself inside the opposition to the ideology, organizations, governments, and people from the far right (fascism). Just remember to keep creating a better world."

View attachment 215233

What is the problem?

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
We do not stop condemning evil just because all are to come to Christ. Some you have to save by pulling them right out of hellfire. That takes confrontation.
Wouldn't you get a better response by writing Walmart, and asking them, they (WERE) a Christian Company, owned by a Christian Family.

If those Christian values have ceased, or changed, maybe then something like a Christian Boycott is then called for.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Wouldn't you get a better response by writing Walmart, and asking them, they (WERE) a Christian Company, owned by a Christian Family.

No, no you don't. That is akin to writing a customer service card. They will put it right in the trash.

If those Christian values have ceased, or changed, maybe then something like a Christian Boycott is then called for.

Not so much of a boycott then getting awareness that the establishment is even in businesses that you would not recognize as pro-establishment. And realize that they are pushing for violence. Condoning Antifa's actions, and even with MSM's help guiding them on how to dress so you can combat chemical sprays, not get burnt, and protect from rubber bullets. They even go so far as to teach how to properly cover yourself so biometric indicators such as your jawline, shape of ears, and eyes cannot be recorded. They even tell them to wear weighted boots, belts and stuffing to change their body posture, their gate while walking, and their size in a photograph. Also, it is a must that everyone looks the same with no individual identifiers. NY times... check it out.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
ANTIFA is Anti Capitalism, what are they doing selling anything.:doh:
Maybe they are just a PRO Hypocrite hate group. :oldthumbsup:

Who says Antifa is selling it? I find it unlikely that the name is trademarked.

Upvote 0