[moved] Why Is Walmart Selling Antifa Clothing?

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
ANTIFA is Anti Capitalism, what are they doing selling anything.:doh:
Maybe they are just a PRO Hypocrite hate group. :oldthumbsup:

Maybe Tee Bangers is a company that prints whatever they can on a tshirt they think they can sell, and are as personally (or corporately) involved with antifa as they are with Trump, Castro, BLM, who they also put on tshirts (POLITICAL)

So yeah, definitely one of these two ideas is likely.

I quite like their "Comey is my Homie" tshirt. Guess Tee bangers is also a part of the deep state.

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
No, no you don't. That is akin to writing a customer service card. They will put it right in the trash.

Not so much of a boycott then getting awareness that the establishment is even in businesses that you would not recognize as pro-establishment. And realize that they are pushing for violence. Condoning Antifa's actions, and even with MSM's help guiding them on how to dress so you can combat chemical sprays, not get burnt, and protect from rubber bullets. They even go so far as to teach how to properly cover yourself so biometric indicators such as your jawline, shape of ears, and eyes cannot be recorded. They even tell them to wear weighted boots, belts and stuffing to change their body posture, their gate while walking, and their size in a photograph. Also, it is a must that everyone looks the same with no individual identifiers. NY times... check it out.
So what your saying is the best, most positive way of combating Antifa and their influence and what Wallmart has done, is to start a Thread on this Forum to Christians?.....COOL:oldthumbsup:

I thought you were the Gideon of our time, the one leading the charge against ANTIFA, but I guess you only have a trumpet, that you periodically blow to keep in practice.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
View attachment 215232

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Anti-Fa-White-Rock-Style-Font-Men-s-Black-T-shirt/759966971#read-more

View attachment 215234
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Anti-Fa-Rock-Style-White-Font-Men-s-Black-Sweatshirt/60584819

I love this... they even remind you to continue fighting fascism! This is die-hard hilarious.

"express yourself inside the opposition to the ideology, organizations, governments, and people from the far right (fascism). Just remember to keep creating a better world."

View attachment 215233
Why?

Why does Walmart do anything?

To make money. Lots and lots of money.

• Agree
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Maybe Tee Bangers is a company that prints whatever they can on a tshirt they think they can sell, and are as personally (or corporately) involved with antifa as they are with Trump, Castro, BLM, who they also put on tshirts (POLITICAL)

So yeah, definitely one of these two ideas is likely.

I quite like their "Comey is my Homie" tshirt. Guess Tee bangers is also a part of the deep state.
Then go to Wallmart and buy a Antifa Tee, show your support.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
So you would have me to believe the system is without moderation? Would no one have to approve the solicitation of products they purvey on their sight? But if they do moderate and chose, are they not complicit in action?
God bless the free market.

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Only because it sells.

Thats what capitalists do.

As I said, nothing new here. Funny how WalMart now is being defended by some that in the past have called them evil and being attacked by others that in the past have defended them. I guess hypocrisy is now so common that it is no longer something one even tries to disguise. Tribalism is the only factor that seems to matter to people anymore and tribalism demands a that there is no room for honest discourse . Even though the idea that if you are for it I must be against it and if you are against it I must be for it is simple minded and morally feeble it has become very popular in our society. I would think it makes infinitely more logical sense to be against hate in all forms not just against hate for the specific groups that I feel kinship with , while advocating hate and violence against groups I have enmity for or simply disagree with politically. Being against fascism would be a good thing if only that was what was going on . It would be nice if those neo storm troopers that claim to be against fascism actually had a clue as to what fascism was. They would, if they had an honest bone in their body, have to admit that a real fascist was staring back at them in the mirror.

• Agree
Reactions: LostMarbels
Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟432,811.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
As I said, nothing new here. Funny how WalMart now is being defended by some that in the past have called them evil and being attacked by others that in the past have defended them. I guess hypocrisy is now so common that it is no longer something one even tries to disguise. Tribalism is the only factor that seems to matter to people anymore and tribalism demands a that there is no room for honest discourse . Even though the idea that if you are for it I must be against it and if you are against it I must be for it is simple minded and morally feeble it has become very popular in our society. I would think it makes infinitely more logical sense to be against hate in all forms not just against hate for the specific groups that I feel kinship with , while advocating hate and violence against groups I have enmity for or simply disagree with politically. Being against fascism would be a good thing if only that was what was going on . It would be nice if those neo storm troopers that claim to be against fascism actually had a clue as to what fascism was. They would, if they had an honest bone in their body, have to admit that a real fascist was staring back at them in the mirror.
Curious. Is my post sort of a proxy for everything that bothers you about all dimensions of this issue?

Because I really didnt say that much.

In fact, I'm not even pro-antifa. I was just making a point about the a-morality of the free market.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Curious. Is my post sort of a proxy for everything that bothers you about all dimensions of this issue?

In fact, I'm not even pro-antifa. I was just making a point about the a-morality of the free market.

Some folks just have a lot they need to get off their chest... at every conceivable opportunity.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Us???

You are a fascist/Nazi/racist??

What ever happened to the Righteousness of Christ? He who said to let all men come to HIM.

When was the last time you were in prayer and fasting for the salvation of Jews? Radical islamists?
Communists?
When was the last time you were in prayer and fasting for the salvation of Jews? Radical islamists?
Communists?

Daily, if not more.

You?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
So what your saying is the best, most positive way of combating Antifa and their influence and what Wallmart has done, is to start a Thread on this Forum to Christians?.....COOL:oldthumbsup:

I thought you were the Gideon of our time, the one leading the charge against ANTIFA, but I guess you only have a trumpet, that you periodically blow to keep in practice.

This is a worldwide platform we are on right now that has so far garnered 727 international views. We have represented in this current conversation thus far: Germany, UK, Australia, and the USA. We have the following religions in this conversation: Atheists, Mormons, Humanists, Non-Denom, Muslim, Luthern, Catholic, Christian, Charismatic, Messianic, Agnostic, and seekers.

No, I would not bring more attention to it by writing a letter to Walmart. And it doesn't matter whether people agree or disagree. Someone might get interested and look into this topic. Some might look into the topic to prove me wrong. But they're looking into it. Others may talk offline about what they read here, and others might even start writing about it own their own twitter, and social media accounts.

It is about having the conversation, and sowing the seed. Not the outcome. Just getting people engaged.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

You got it right. It was just a stepping off point so I could voice my opinion on a range of things . The free market is amoral, no question, and I would not wish it to be otherwise. Just as the sun and the moon and the earth beneath our feet are all amoral, a free market should be amoral as well. A market is northing more than a device we use. It has no independent consciousness and no desire to be anything let alone to choose between being moral or immoral. Within a completely amoral system, humans can act as morally or as immorally as they decide to act, so under a free market the amoral nature of the system does not require anything in the way of action in either direction. People enter into relationships voluntarily and negotiate whatever they decide to negotiate and accept whatever they decide to accept with no outside force coercing them into conforming to the preferences of a third party. The problem with all the alternatives to the free market is that IMO they are all based on ideas that require at least some humans to act in an immoral fashion in order to implement them.

Reactions: LostMarbels
Upvote 0