• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

[MOVED] COVID-19 vaccine: “They’ve killed God; I can’t feel God anymore – my Soul is dead”

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by etale.cohomology, Sep 23, 2020.

1. etale.cohomology

etale.cohomology New Member

+3
    Peru
    Christian
    Separated
    "They've Killed God; I Can't Feel God; My Soul Is Dead" AstraZeneca Halts COVID-19 Vaccine Trials after Second Volunteer "Develops Neurological problems"

A participant in AstraZeneca's clinical trials for its COVID-19 vaccine said, after taking the vaccine: “They’ve killed God; I can’t feel God anymore – my Soul is dead”.

These COVID-19 vaccines are changing the human DNA our heavenly Father created, thus making GMO humans. Think this is science fiction? Search: plasmid DNA, recombinant DNA, DNA vaccine, mRNA vaccine, CRISPR, human-mouse chimera.

Demons / fallen angles cannot be saved. The Nephilim, children of demons and human women (Genesis 6), cannot be saved either. Anyone who takes the Mark of the Beast goes to hell; he joins the body of the beast, the mind of the beast, the image of the beast, which is the body of Satan, the mind of Satan, the image of Satan.

Help spread the word about the COVID-19 vaccines!

Here's an amazing amazing video on the Mark of the Beast:

Grace and peace to you, from God the Father, and from my Lord, Jesus Christ.
    Our King is returning soon.

• Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. public hermit

public hermit social troglodyte Supporter

+4,335
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    Welcome! :wave:

I see you're into conspiracy theories. There's a section for that. Enjoy! :)

• Winner x 4
    • Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • List
  3. Jimmy D

Jimmy D Well-Known Member

+5,504
    Atheist
    Married
    Wouldn't you like to see a safe vaccine developed? I certainly would.

4. Sabertooth

Sabertooth Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints! Supporter

+4,105
    United States
    Charismatic
    Married
    US-Others
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  5. Aussie Pete

Aussie Pete Well-Known Member Supporter

+4,458
    Australia
    Non-Denom
    Divorced
    Where do you get your information? I've had my share of immunisations - more than most. The military requires servicemen to be able to go to any theatre of operations to serve. So I was given just about every immunisation that there was at the time. That was over 50 years ago. I am genetically unchanged. My children are entirely normal and so are my grandchildren. Gene manipulation is possible but it takes more than a flu shot to do it.

6. alllivesmatter

alllivesmatter EL ROI

+440
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    US-Others
    Seems like a lot of posters are posting stuff to scare the wits out of people. CUT IT OUT!
    I might add that I think they will make guinea pigs out of the elders in testing the various vaccines. They didn't care a hoot for them when they started dying by the droves. What better people to sacrifice?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Desk trauma

Desk trauma Atheist Capitalist Supporter

+7,682
    United States
    Atheist
    Private
    US-Others
    I do love a bit of delusional hysteria first thing in the morning.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. Francis Drake

Francis Drake Returning adventurer.

+1,802
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    UK-Independence-Party
    Big Pharma are not treating these vaccines as normal.
    Their stated intention is to modify our DNA, do some google searches and you will see it stated clearly.
    Bill Gates has stated clearly that he wants to reduce the world's population by using vaccines. Surely if you wanted to do that, it would be better to just let people die, but no, he wants to manage that reduction somehow.

It's clear that modern vaccines contains many things other than what we are led to believe.
    Bill Gates vaccine programmes in the third world have done far more harm than good, including secretly adding abortion drugs to the contents.
    Gates is an amoral eugenicist. His father started Planned Parenthood, showing his low regard for life.

• Like x 3
    • Winner x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Francis Drake

Francis Drake Returning adventurer.

+1,802
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    UK-Independence-Party
    Does the truth bother you?
    haha.
    Now you are trying to scare the wits out of people. CUT IT OUT yourself.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. Lost4words

Lost4words Jesus I Trust In You Supporter

+7,429
    United Kingdom
    Catholic
    Single
    Fake news and conspiracy theories all rolled into one.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  11. Sabertooth

+4,105
    United States
    Charismatic
    Married
    US-Others
    There are many vaccines in development. Some by ethical means. Others not. They are not all going to be success stories (which makes news), but I am optimistic that some will be.

Those that are succeeding faster than expected will also make news, but the rest are going to be ignored.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2020
  12. Jimmy D

Jimmy D Well-Known Member

+5,504
    Atheist
    Married
    Have you got a source for any of that?

Please, no videos, I can't listen to them as I have no speakers on my PC.

13. Heavenhome

Heavenhome Well-Known Member Supporter

+4,565
    Australia
    Christian
    Single
    Never have I seen so many theories about vaccines, marks and so forth all over the internet.
    My final word on things are in the Bible, and faith that we are given discernment through God via the Holy Spirit.
    When vaccines take years to create and test thoroughly I wouldn't jump in quickly to receive one.
    There is a lot of scaremongering about now and I think that time would be much better spent in the Bible and prayer.
    I've heard also some equating vaccines to the mark, but Revelation clearly tells us that the mark is to do with worshipping the Antichrist.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. JohnDB

JohnDB Regular Member

+727
    Christian
    Married
    Fear does more to destroy a society than any enemy ever could.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • List
  15. iluvatar5150

iluvatar5150 Well-Known Member

+16,239
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Democrat
    [​IMG]

16. tturt

tturt Senior Veteran Supporter

+4,284
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Joni Table Talk," a Daystar program, just had 9 episodes with experts about vaccines. Think they can still be viewed online

Last edited: Sep 24, 2020
  17. Monksailor

Monksailor Adopted child of God. Supporter

+676
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    And being able to procure things to live on in the market, w/o it; not possible. And the beast has not even reared his evil head, yet, as I and many of you are still here. Rapture, by my understanding (Does the rapture occur before the tribulation period? | NeverThirsty : for ex.) occurs before the tribulation when the anti-christ and beast will be.

18. Sabertooth

+4,105
    United States
    Charismatic
    Married
    US-Others
    Nietzsche is Dead,...
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  19. *LILAC

*LILAC Keeping it simple. Supporter

+7,390
    Canada
    Christian
    Married
    The only TRUTH we need to handle is the word of GOD. Are we supposed to be hyping like the rest of the world over a vaccine that may or may not happen?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  20. Monksailor

Monksailor Adopted child of God. Supporter

+676
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    These Trump ------ won't stop at anything. Before long Trump will be the reason for every ill and pain and evironmental problem and housing issue and oceanic disturbance and even earth quakes!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List