[MOVED] COVID-19 vaccine: “They’ve killed God; I can’t feel God anymore – my Soul is dead”

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟606,552.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It does look like we are getting some traction from Congress at least.

The Onion is a great news parody site. Although some people think their jokes are the real deal.

• Haha
Reactions: Petros2015
Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,959.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
So you agree? It was a conspiracy FACT to committ genocide on the Jewish people? We see eye to eye then.. Only a fool would argue that conspiracies do not exist
To be fair that was hardly a conspiracy. It was an out in the open plan.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,475,180.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Synthetic mRNA messenger modifier vaccine--Not a vaccine
They are causing YOUR BODY to create a synthetic piece of this virus. YOU will be creating the part of the virus to build immunity to the actual virus

No. Messenger RNA introduces RNA that is itself a synthesized portion of the virus (specifically, in this case, the portion that attaches to the body's ACE Receptors, those "spikes") so that the body builds antibodies against any virus with similar ACE Receptor spikes. It doesn't cause the body to synthesize any part of the virus, the body creates antibodies as it normally does.

As it currently stands, antibodies facing the actual virus are coded to attack only that exact virus. With this vaccine, they will be coded to attack any virus using the same infection method...which should include covid-19 mutations.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,475,180.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm in IT, and when Microsoft releases it's monthly security patch updates to windows servers... it's not always great for some systems in some circumstances. There is always some weeping and gnashing of teeth. This is kind of like that, I think. *crosses fingers*

Back when I was doing 9-5, I spent a number of years running a test server farm for a Fortune 50 company. That was always Nightmare Tuesday. Systems Security was definitely going to apply the patch--there was no question or stopping it--but I got a day to test it and let my developers know which of their applications it was going to break.

• Agree
Reactions: Petros2015
Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,735.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, not all systems are the same, and not all people are the same.
What doesn't bother me, might be a problem for a pregnant mom for example.
But the same thing could be said of Covid itself.

I expect for the vast majority of the population the side effect % and damage will be <
the Covid effect and damage. That was the point of the trials to establish that.
Of course, there's always the occasional 'unlucky lottery winner'

• Agree
Reactions: RDKirk
Upvote 0

nonaeroterraqueous

Nonexistent Member
Aug 16, 2014
✟188,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
No. Messenger RNA introduces RNA that is itself a synthesized portion of the virus (specifically, in this case, the portion that attaches to the body's ACE Receptors, those "spikes") so that the body builds antibodies against any virus with similar ACE Receptor spikes. It doesn't cause the body to synthesize any part of the virus, the body creates antibodies as it normally does.

That's false, according to Moderna's own website:

• We design and synthesize the corresponding mRNA sequence – the code that will create that protein.
  • Before synthesis, we also engineer that mRNA sequence to optimize the mRNA’s physical properties, as well as those of the encoded protein.
  • We deliver the mRNA sequence to the cells responsible for making that protein via one of several modalities. Reaching different types of cells requires different delivery methods.
  • And, once the mRNA – the instructions – are in the cell … human biology takes over. Ribosomes read the code and build the protein, and the cells express the protein in the body.
mRNA works by causing the body to produce viral proteins, according to them.

• Agree
Reactions: sesquiterpene
Upvote 0