[MOVED] COVID-19 vaccine: “They’ve killed God; I can’t feel God anymore – my Soul is dead”

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟492,589.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
These Trump ------ won't stop at anything. Before long Trump will be the reason for every ill and pain and evironmental problem and housing issue and oceanic disturbance and even earth quakes!
I think that's the job of the american president in general. Used to be Obama. Still is sometimes, apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: Monksailor
Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I don't necessarily subscribe to everything in the OP - haven't searched it out thoroughly - but there is much to be very concerned about with modern vaccines, and yes, with Bill Gates. The vaccination concept may or may not be ok, but the way and the frequency with which it's done is not ok. Kids get over 70 shots, beginning on their day of birth, by the time they're just a few years old. Ironically, lately I've found myself admiring Robert Kennedy for his work on this. As an aside, I'm also glad there's little to no Microsoft on my computers.

Upvote 0

Monksailor

Adopted child of God.
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2017
Port town on west (tan sands) shore line of MI
Visit site
✟187,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Monksailor

Adopted child of God.
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2017
Visit site
✟187,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Can I recommend lip reading lessons? :rolleyes:

OB
How about someone just reiterating the content in their own words to give evidence that they even understand what they are talking about instead of thoughtlessly and irresponsibly (lack of accountability/scapegoating) throwing someone else's idea around and show some courage to stand on their own and that they have their own mind??? And some links to DOCUMENTS from CREDIBLE sources, if needed; NOT someone's personal opinions or conjecture or hearsay or mentally imbalanced view point.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Kids get over 70 shots, beginning on their day of birth, by the time they're just a few years old.

Do you have proof of that?

I have kids, and they have not received over 70 vaccinations by the time they are even in their teens. That's counting the ones that are given multiple times over time for boosters.

Upvote 0

Amittai

baggage apostate
Aug 20, 2006
✟41,180.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
... many vaccines in development. Some by ethical means. Others not. ...

Thank you sabertooth for trying to introduce balance.

By the law of averages some will have bad neurological effects ( kinds of paralysis of faculties ).

Vaccines = virus injection

Many varieties of viral encephalitis (inflammation) are ongoingly bad.

Many of you have to widen your factual awareness.

Stop falling for slick propaganda from some quarters, some of you.

Not everything you prematurely disagree about is "fake news". What happened to your principle of charity (not insisting on a bad construal) and generosity of attitude (not blocking the way of enquiry). The world copies dishonesty seen in Christians' methods of argument.

Nicomachean ethics cover knowledge, prudence, speculative (allowing for what might be) and practical reason, judgment, magnanimity, equity and perseverance in those. Why do so many Christians want to turn back the clock 2,400 years?

It takes 20 to 40 years to develop any vaccine that is decent for most takers.

If a tiny fraction of this budget were spent on making already proven antiviral medicines (for ameliorating chronic and acute situations) available in bigger quantities, the world would be a better place. But they won't do it and it's a bad thing they won't do it. Why aren't Christians up in arms about this?

Can we see acknowledgement of real reality please? Can some of you stop going for ever worse extremes?

What about all the governments that told people to stop keeping 6 ft distance? What about keeping work places shut - now still - when the crowds are partying, when many of their work places actually had safe reopening plans in May and governments rubbished that? (And plans can be made safer as they go)

I was told the death toll would be up to 200,000 in the UK in a year, somewhat above but not exponentially above (and in addition to) a bad flu year for flu. And so far we are a bit below expectation. This was also a good flu year so far. I expect proportions are similar in the US.

Some of the second wave cases are people who had covid earlier as well. But it may well become infectious again.

Why was the list of symptoms of the epidemic kept too narrow - they are very wide & many, and will lead to long term (relative) incapacity for some.

Why haven't governments resigned for having delayed action for the crucial 2 months?

Why is there brutality in some places?

Why weaponise this serious situation against those objectively more vulnerable than (some of) you (so far)? I'm taking this serious situation more seriously than most of you.

Deaths (on top of usual levels) so far seem nearly double that of the 1968 epidemic but far far below the 1918-22.

All eggs in one basket = mask big evils with a (so far) pretend good.

This will take 20 years to develop within a reasonable understanding of safe, like all the others. Of course it's alright to hope it will be quicker.

I haven't touched on record keeping which is an area of legitimate anxieties. All your health records are on the international "cloud" already. If you live in leasehold what about when you can't get in your own home because of something someone bigger than you is finnicking about uncalled for?

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,186,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Amittai

baggage apostate
Aug 20, 2006
✟41,180.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
... Rapture, by my understanding ... occurs before the tribulation when the anti-christ and beast will be.

Don't be sure, and study the threads, and widen your possible interpretations of terms, and don't divert.

Upvote 0

sesquiterpene

Sep 14, 2018
USA
✟159,619.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private

I have kids, and they have not received over 70 vaccinations by the time they are even in their teens. That's counting the ones that are given multiple times over time for boosters.
It's just typical antivaxx propaganda, with only a passing resemblance to reality. Even if the 70 count was true, there's no reason to think that number is harmful. The US recommended vaccine schedule can be found here:Birth-18 Years Immunization Schedule | CDC

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
do-you-want-trump-because-this-is-how-you-get-trump.jpg

Aww Donny makes the magic real.

Upvote 0

sesquiterpene

Sep 14, 2018
USA
✟159,619.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Vaccines = virus injection
For the most part, no. Many vaccines contain parts of viruses or viruses that have been "killed" - not to mention ones against bacteria, and ones against toxins. The are only a few that are attenuated live vius.
Many varieties of viral encephalitis (inflammation) are ongoingly bad.
True. That's why we vaccinate, to prevent all the bad effects of these diseases. And it's worked to a wonderful degree. Who would have thought that we could eradicate measles, one of the most contagious diseases around.

It takes 20 to 40 years to develop any vaccine that is decent for most takers.
Medical science has made tremendous advances in recent years. If you are taking 20 to 40 years to develop a vaccine, you are doing something very wrong.

Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

Here's a chart from 2016 showing 48 vaccinations beginning from the date of birth. There are more now.

immunization schedule, CDC 2016.png

Upvote 0

Monksailor

Adopted child of God.
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2017
Visit site
✟187,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
  • Agree
Reactions: Arbown
Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
Fake news and conspiracy theories all rolled into one.
So how do you actually know that fact? Or is it that when you don't like something, you just denounce it as fake news and conspiracy.
I guess that avoids addressing anything.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
Have you got a source for any of that?

Please, no videos, I can't listen to them as I have no speakers on my PC.
Go look for yourself, some of the videos have subtitles.
Written articles of what Bill Gates says just receive accusations of fake news. Its far harder to make that accusation when you see it from his own lips. So my advice is to get some headphones.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Upvote 0

Monksailor

Adopted child of God.
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2017
Visit site
✟187,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Don't be sure, and study the threads, and widen your possible interpretations of terms, and don't divert.
I will be as sure as I want to be; that is what FAITH is. Anything which is accepted which is proven is not faith. Unproven things accepted are a matter of faith, such as God and the THEORY of evolution. I am not diverting in answering or responding to a post's topic in this thread. The diversion, if be, would have been by the one of whom I respond.

Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
Wouldn't you like to see a safe vaccine developed? I certainly would.
I suggest you check the record of "safe" vaccines before making that choice.

There is no way I'm going to let them stick their garbage in me. (And I'm 70)

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Here's a chart from 2016 showing 48 vaccinations beginning from the date of birth. There are more now.

View attachment 285005

I counted 43 as many need boosters as it shows. I did not count the flu vaccine as that is optional and not mandatory. I myself do not take the flu vaccine. It is a far cry from 70 and even if there are more, it still isn't 70. As I said, I have children and have been through the vaccine regimen with them.

I will not stop anyone from getting a vaccine if they so choose and continue to get them for my kids. They are proven effective and the risks minimal, no matter what the conspiracy theory sites say!

Upvote 0