[MOVED] COVID-19 vaccine: “They’ve killed God; I can’t feel God anymore – my Soul is dead”

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Big Pharma are not treating these vaccines as normal.
Their stated intention is to modify our DNA, do some google searches and you will see it stated clearly.
Bill Gates has stated clearly that he wants to reduce the world's population by using vaccines. Surely if you wanted to do that, it would be better to just let people die, but no, he wants to manage that reduction somehow.

It's clear that modern vaccines contains many things other than what we are led to believe.
Bill Gates vaccine programmes in the third world have done far more harm than good, including secretly adding abortion drugs to the contents.
Gates is an amoral eugenicist. His father started Planned Parenthood, showing his low regard for life.
There is certainly a move towards genetic manipulation. It is generally to remove faulty genes responsible for inherited diseases. I don't agree with gene manipulation. I'm also not a victim of any of those kinds of disease. So I have a different point of view. If I was a haemophiliac, I might think differently.

I am no fan of the billionaire brigade, but I am not much for conspiracy theories either. I'd take some convincing before I'd accept that Bill Gates is a murderer. Anyway, he'd probably botch it, given Microsoft's history with Windows.........

Upvote 0

GOD Shines Forth!

Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2019
United States
✟355,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I've heard also some equating vaccines to the mark, but Revelation clearly tells us that the mark is to do with worshipping the Antichrist.

Good point, one often missed.

• Friendly
Reactions: Heavenhome
Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,708.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
I counted 43 as many need boosters as it shows. I did not count the flu vaccine as that is optional and not mandatory. I myself do not take the flu vaccine. It is a far cry from 70 and even if there are more, it still isn't 70. As I said, I have children and have been through the vaccine regimen with them.

I will not stop anyone from getting a vaccine if they so choose and continue to get them for my kids. They are proven effective and the risks minimal, no matter what the conspiracy theory sites say!

Well for one wish that they would do away with all vaccines. I have stock in Iron Lungs and children’s leg braces and have been taking a real beating on my dividends since that polio vaccine came out. I long for the good old days that Trump talks about, when coal was king, polio ran rampant, and minorities knew their place.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟991,040.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
How about someone just reiterating the content in their own words to give evidence that they even understand what they are talking about instead of thoughtlessly and irresponsibly (lack of accountability/scapegoating) throwing someone else's idea around and show some courage to stand on their own and that they have their own mind??? And some links to DOCUMENTS from CREDIBLE sources, if needed; NOT someone's personal opinions or conjecture or hearsay or mentally imbalanced view point.

So...what's your problem with lip reading? :(

OB

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat

Yes. I have yet in my life to come across anyone that has had a vaccination reaction or hear from someone that I know that a family member died from a vaccine complication. As someone in the medical field such as I am, I get to see pertinent patient medical history and it would include vaccine reactions.

Not saying that it doesn't happen, anything that enters the body is considered foreign, including food and has the potential to cause adverse reactions. I am however saying that vaccines are proven to be more beneficial than not.

To not get them is a personal choice and should remain that way, but there should be no fear mongering to keep people from getting them either.

Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
"They've Killed God; I Can't Feel God; My Soul Is Dead" AstraZeneca Halts COVID-19 Vaccine Trials after Second Volunteer "Develops Neurological problems"

A participant in AstraZeneca's clinical trials for its COVID-19 vaccine said, after taking the vaccine: “They’ve killed God; I can’t feel God anymore – my Soul is dead”.

These COVID-19 vaccines are changing the human DNA our heavenly Father created, thus making GMO humans. Think this is science fiction? Search: plasmid DNA, recombinant DNA, DNA vaccine, mRNA vaccine, CRISPR, human-mouse chimera.

Demons / fallen angles cannot be saved. The Nephilim, children of demons and human women (Genesis 6), cannot be saved either. Anyone who takes the Mark of the Beast goes to hell; he joins the body of the beast, the mind of the beast, the image of the beast, which is the body of Satan, the mind of Satan, the image of Satan.

Help spread the word about the COVID-19 vaccines!

Here's an amazing amazing video on the Mark of the Beast:

Grace and peace to you, from God the Father, and from my Lord, Jesus Christ.
Our King is returning soon.
Stuff like this may very well be a forerunner to the mark and I think it's possible that a future pandemic may be the trigger but we are not there yet. Even getting one of these embedded medical chips still is not it. We know this because of its motivation which can happily co-exist with faith communities.

Perhaps some day Christians will be labeled intolerant (with legal implications), liken to hate speech and so be outlawed. And perhaps getting a vaccine may require a denial of these labeled intolerant values of Christianity thus a denial of Christ. Then turning into embedded chips and not being able to fly unless you have one... then not being able to buy at a grocery store without a chip and people knowing you're safe.

It's all plausible and those things could mix and while it's "fun" to hypothesize it's not something upon us yet and covid is not that trigger. I think what covid has revealed is a backdrop to how something like a "mark" could globally happen.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟493,708.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Yes. I have yet in my life to come across anyone that has had a vaccination reaction or hear from someone that I know that a family member died from a vaccine complication. As someone in the medical field such as I am, I get to see pertinent patient medical history and it would include vaccine reactions.

Not saying that it doesn't happen, anything that enters the body is considered foreign, including food and has the potential to cause adverse reactions. I am however saying that vaccines are proven to be more beneficial than not.

To not get them is a personal choice and should remain that way, but there should be no fear mongering to keep people from getting them either.
I once had a vaccine reaction after a flu shot. Arm swole up and turned red and so hot I had to hold it under running cold water. Had to go to the doctor for some treatment.

Can't really remember much more, I was pretty young when that happened.

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
I once had a vaccine reaction after a flu shot. Arm swole up and turned red and so hot I had to hold it under running cold water. Had to go to the doctor for some treatment.

Can't really remember much more, I was pretty young when that happened.

I still stand by everything that I said.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟493,708.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I still stand by everything that I said.
And rightfully so. I am completely pro-vaccine although I suffered an uncomfortable (though not dangerous) reaction.

• Agree
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I have yet in my life to come across anyone that has had a vaccination reaction
I know two people first-hand. Harvey was in his early fifties, perfect health, active black belt in judo. He took a flu shot and a few days later came down with something. He deteriorated to walking with a cane, with a walker, in a wheelchair, and then was bedridden. This was twelve years ago. We lost touch, but I doubt he's alive.

Walter at about 60 yoa came down with cancer, I believe esophageal. He took radiation treatment and was doing very well and was released. During a checkup the nurse suggested he take a flue shot. His best friend with him begged him not to, as his immune system had to be at a low. But Walter was a "the doctor is always right" guy and took the shot. He began to sink rapidly a few days later and within three weeks he was dead. This was earlier this year.

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
I know two people first-hand. Harvey was in his early fifties, perfect health, active black belt in judo. He took a flu shot and a few days later came down with something. He deteriorated to walking with a cane, with a walker, in a wheelchair, and then was bedridden. This was twelve years ago. We lost touch, but I doubt he's alive.

Walter at about 60 yoa came down with cancer, I believe esophageal. He took radiation treatment and was doing very well and was released. During a checkup the nurse suggested he take a flue shot. His best friend with him begged him not to, as his immune system had to be at a low. But Walter was a "the doctor is always right" guy and took the shot. He began to sink rapidly a few days later and within three weeks he was dead. This was earlier this year.

As I said above, I still stand by everything that I have said.

Don't want to get a vaccine, good on ya. It is a personal choice, but the fear-mongering needs to stop because it serves no purpose, and the by-product is getting people infected with illnesses that are preventable with vaccines.

Upvote 0

sesquiterpene

Sep 14, 2018
USA
✟160,319.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
The NVCIA was the law that created the no-fault system for compensating victims of vaccine injuries, called the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP or NVICP). This law was actually promoted by antivaxxers at the time, because it set up an easy method for people to sue, with limited standards of proof, and automatically paying legal costs. A win/win situation all around, because several manufacturers had stopped vaccine production altogether in response to outrageous jury awards for damages.

Statistics from the NVICP actually show just how safe our current vaccines actually are: the chances of getting any injury from a vaccine are currently one in a million.
National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,408.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
"They've Killed God; I Can't Feel God; My Soul Is Dead" AstraZeneca Halts COVID-19 Vaccine Trials after Second Volunteer "Develops Neurological problems"

A participant in AstraZeneca's clinical trials for its COVID-19 vaccine said, after taking the vaccine: “They’ve killed God; I can’t feel God anymore – my Soul is dead”.

These COVID-19 vaccines are changing the human DNA our heavenly Father created, thus making GMO humans. Think this is science fiction? Search: plasmid DNA, recombinant DNA, DNA vaccine, mRNA vaccine, CRISPR, human-mouse chimera.

Demons / fallen angles cannot be saved. The Nephilim, children of demons and human women (Genesis 6), cannot be saved either. Anyone who takes the Mark of the Beast goes to hell; he joins the body of the beast, the mind of the beast, the image of the beast, which is the body of Satan, the mind of Satan, the image of Satan.

Help spread the word about the COVID-19 vaccines!

Here's an amazing amazing video on the Mark of the Beast:

Grace and peace to you, from God the Father, and from my Lord, Jesus Christ.
Our King is returning soon.

Honestly, anyone who thinks God can be killed by anything has far more serious problems than a vaccine...

Upvote 0