Most beautiful month in the year(Ramadan).....

M

muslimsoldier4life

1998. It could be Ramadan. I didn't know you were looking specifically case of pious Indonesian Muslims raping, looting and killing non-believers during Ramadan. Or pious Muslims raping, looting and killing non-believers are common, ie non-news, outside of Ramadan?
The accusation is about the month of Ramadan, and no, it wasn't happening during Ramadan.

Upvote 0

dazed

Jun 21, 2011
✟17,651.00
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Married
The accusation is about the month of Ramadan, and no, it wasn't happening during Ramadan.

My apology. I thought the question about Indonesian Muslims violence was a continuation of your Islamphobia question.

Does the pious Syrian Muslims killing each other right now count?

Upvote 0

simplegifts

Jul 7, 2012
✟8,886.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hmmm...Islam is violent because the Holy Qu'ran is vague? So you're saying interpretation is the key here, as to those who commit acts of violence?

That is part of the problem - and why you need tafsir and hadith.

Then the problem is much of the hadith points to offensive jihad.

The other part is that the Quran teaches hate and prejudice. I have to laugh when Muslims claim someone is spouting hate speech and they want to ban it. The Quran is filled with hate speech and much of the Quran would have to be banned. Actually I believe there is more hate speech and prejudice then I have ever seen in any one book.

Mohammad was more of a warlord.

Please understand I do not hate Muslims. I believe they are caught in a cult of violence and death. A cult that could kill them if they tried to leave it.

Upvote 0

BruceDLimber

Baha'i
Nov 14, 2005
Rockville, Maryland, USA
✟18,339.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
[to a third party] If you studied Islam for 12 years, how come you are not Muslim?

You presume too much.

He may well be a Baha'i or simply a scholar of religions.

Muslims aren't the only ones who study the Qur'an.

Peace, :)

Bruce

Upvote 0

TG123

Jul 1, 2006
somewhere
✟14,469.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for doing the research and posting some quotes you believe back up your assertion. Let's examine them.

Islam because of the violent nature and vagueness of the Quran allows for followers to be violent in almost any circumstance.

If a person wants to be evil and violent he can easily find an outlet in Islam. That is not to say all Muslims are violent.

For example you are an abuser? Islam has an out for you - husbands are allowed to beat their wives if they think they are misbehaving:
004.034 Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them, refuse to share their beds, beat them; but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means: For Allah is Most High, great.
I agree that it is wrong to allow a husband to strike his wife, there is no excuse for that. Even if the blows are very light as some Muslims claim, it is still wrong. However, this surah has nothing to with Ramadan.

Remember Ramadan is a pillar of Islam. A Muslim not following all aspects of Islam might easily be considered an apostate and we all know the penalty for apostasy:
Sharia -
ACTS THAT ENTAIL LEAVING ISLAM
o8.7 (O: Among the things that entail apostasy from Islam (may Allah protect us from them) are:
(14) to deny the obligatory character of something which by the consensus of Muslims (ijma`, def: b7) is part of Islam, when it is well known as such, like the prayer (salat) or even one rak'a from one of the five obligatory prayers, if there is no excuse (def: u2.4);
There are others, for the subject is nearly limitless. May Allah Most High save us and all Muslims from it.
No mention in what you pasted about Ramadan.

Islam Question and Answer - The punishment for breaking the fast in Ramadaan with no excuse
Fasting in Ramadaan is one of the pillars on which Islam is built. Allaah tells us that He has prescribed it for the believers of this ummah [nation], as He prescribed it for those who came before them. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
"O you who believe! Observing As-Sawm (the fasting) is prescribed for you as it was prescribed for those before you, that you may become Al-Muttaqoon (the pious")

[al-Baqarah 2:183]
"The month of Ramadan in which was revealed the Qur’aan, a guidance for mankind and clear proofs for the guidance and the criterion (between right and wrong). So whoever of you sights (the crescent on the first night of) the month (of Ramadan i.e. is present at his home), he must observe Sawm (fasts) that month, and whoever is ill or on a journey, the same number [of days which one did not observe Sawm (fasts) must be made up] from other days. Allaah intends for you ease, and He does not want to make things difficult for you. (He wants that you) must complete the same number (of days), and that you must magnify Allaah [i.e. to say Takbeer (Allaahu Akbar: Allaah is the Most Great)] for having guided you so that you may be grateful to Him"

[al-Baqarah 2:185]
Al-Bukhaari (8) and Muslim (16) narrated that Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Islam is built on five (pillars): the testimony that there is no god but Allaah and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allaah; establishing prayer; paying zakaah; Hajj; and fasting Ramadaan."

Whoever does not fast has abandoned one of the pillars of Islam, and is committing a grave major sin. Indeed some of the salaf were of the view that he is a kaafir [disbeliever] and apostate – we seek refuge with Allaah from that.
So far, what these quotes say is that God demands Muslims to fast and pray during Ramadan, and it is a great sin not to. Two of these quotes are from the Quran (Muhammad) and one from Ibn Umar who was not Muhammad but one of the caliphs.

Abu Ya’la narrated in his Musnad from Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "The bonds of Islam and the bases of religion are three, on which Islam was founded. Whoever gives up one of them becomes a kaafir thereby and it is permissible to shed his blood: the testimony that there is no god but Allaah, the prescribed prayers and fasting Ramadaan."
This hadeeth was classed as saheeh by al-Dhahabi, and as hasan by al-Haythami in Majma’ al-Zawaa’id, 1/48, and by al-Mundhiri in al-Targheeb wa’l-Tarheeb, no. 805, 1486. Classed as da’eef by al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Da’eefah, no. 94.
Is this in a hadith that most Muslims would find reliable? Ie Bukhari? Muslim?
Also, Muhammad only permitted Muslims to attack non-Muslims who attacked them first.

Whoever does not fast in Ramadaan without being sick or having any other excuse that allows him not to fast is more evil than the adulterer or drunkard, indeed they doubted his Islam and thought that this was heresy.
No mention here of any action that is permissible to take against a person who breaks the fast.

A saheeh report which warns against not fasting was narrated by Ibn Khuzaymah (1986) and Ibn Hibbaan (7491) from Abu Umaamah al-Baahili who said: I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: "Whilst I was sleeping two men came to me and took my by the arm and brought me to a cragged mountain. They said, ‘Climb up.’ I said, ‘I cannot.’ They said, ‘We will make it easy for you.’ So I climbed up until I was at the top of the mountain. Then I heard loud voices. I said, ‘What are these voices?’ They said, ‘This is the howling of the people of Hell." Then I was taken until I saw people hanging by their hamstrings, with the sides of their mouths torn and blood pouring from their mouths.’ I said, ‘Who are these?’ He said, ‘These are people who broke their fast before it was time.’" Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Mawaarid al-Zam’aan, no. 1509.

Al-Albaani (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: This is the punishment of those who fasted then broke the fast deliberately before the time for breaking the fast came, so who about those who do not fast at all? We ask Allaah to keep us safe and sound in this world and in the Hereafter.
According to this hadith, Muhammad saw people in hell being punished for not observing Ramadan. However, there is no permission to harm them.

Was this lady a hypocrite in the eyes of the abusers? Then:
009.073 O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the Hypocrites, and be firm against them. Their abode is Hell,- an evil refuge indeed.
009.074 They swear by Allah that they said nothing (evil), but indeed they uttered blasphemy, and they did it after accepting Islam; and they meditated a plot which they were unable to carry out: this revenge of theirs was (their) only return for the bounty with which Allah and His Messenger had enriched them! If they repent, it will be best for them; but if they turn back (to their evil ways), Allah will punish them with a grievous penalty in this life and in the Hereafter: They shall have none on earth to protect or help them.

Or was this poor woman causing mischief in the land:
005.032On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our messengers with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land.[/quote]
Again, no mention anywhere in these surahs about punishing people for not observing Ramadan. Ramadan is not even mentioned.

In all of the Quran surahs you cited, it says that not fasting during Ramadan is a sin that will be punished, but by God, not man. Most hadiths say the same thing. One in which it is said that it is acceptable to kill people who break the fast, to my knowledge, is not found in the major hadiths.

Look at it this way, there are also false gospels out there that say outlandish and false things about Jesus that we know are not true, yet most Christians do not accept them as fact. There are of course some who do, but most of us believe them to be unreliable. The same is likely for the hadith.

If you can find evidence from the Quran or Bukhari or Muslim hadiths that Muhammad ordered his followers to kill or punish people who don't observe Ramadan, you would have a much stronger case. If you can find such evidence, please show it.

Upvote 0

simplegifts

Jul 7, 2012
✟8,886.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thank you for doing the research and posting some quotes you believe back up your assertion. Let's examine them.

I agree that it is wrong to allow a husband to strike his wife, there is no excuse for that. Even if the blows are very light as some Muslims claim, it is still wrong. However, this surah has nothing to with Ramadan.

No mention in what you pasted about Ramadan.

So far, what these quotes say is that God demands Muslims to fast and pray during Ramadan, and it is a great sin not to. Two of these quotes are from the Quran (Muhammad) and one from Ibn Umar who was not Muhammad but one of the caliphs.

Also, Muhammad only permitted Muslims to attack non-Muslims who attacked them first.

No mention here of any action that is permissible to take against a person who breaks the fast.

According to this hadith, Muhammad saw people in hell being punished for not observing Ramadan. However, there is no permission to harm them.

Was this lady a hypocrite in the eyes of the abusers? Then:
009.073 O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the Hypocrites, and be firm against them. Their abode is Hell,- an evil refuge indeed.
009.074 They swear by Allah that they said nothing (evil), but indeed they uttered blasphemy, and they did it after accepting Islam; and they meditated a plot which they were unable to carry out: this revenge of theirs was (their) only return for the bounty with which Allah and His Messenger had enriched them! If they repent, it will be best for them; but if they turn back (to their evil ways), Allah will punish them with a grievous penalty in this life and in the Hereafter: They shall have none on earth to protect or help them.

Or was this poor woman causing mischief in the land:
005.032On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our messengers with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land.
Again, no mention anywhere in these surahs about punishing people for not observing Ramadan. Ramadan is not even mentioned.

In all of the Quran surahs you cited, it says that not fasting during Ramadan is a sin that will be punished, but by God, not man. Most hadiths say the same thing. One in which it is said that it is acceptable to kill people who break the fast, to my knowledge, is not found in the major hadiths.

Look at it this way, there are also false gospels out there that say outlandish and false things about Jesus that we know are not true, yet most Christians do not accept them as fact. There are of course some who do, but most of us believe them to be unreliable. The same is likely for the hadith.

If you can find evidence from the Quran or Bukhari or Muslim hadiths that Muhammad ordered his followers to kill or punish people who don't observe Ramadan, you would have a much stronger case. If you can find such evidence, please show it.[/quote]

You say –“No mention here of any action that is permissible to take against a person who breaks the fast.”

You are looking for a specific order for just fast breakers. The Quran and Islam are not that specific. Remember one of the problems of the Quran is that it is vague. People that break the fast are not innocent, they could be considered hypocrites, causing mischief, etc. All these various vague activities opens the door for many punishments/jihad against the guilty.

"If a person wants to be evil and violent he can easily find an outlet in Islam. That is not to say all Muslims are violent."

As far as I know we do not know whether the woman was married or not, this verse was an example of how a wife could be attacked if she was not obeying her husband at anytime - even during Ramadan.

Did you not read this completely?
“Remember Ramadan is a pillar of Islam. A Muslim not following all aspects of Islam might easily be considered an apostate and we all know the penalty for apostasy:”
“Sharia -
o8.7 (O: Among the things that entail apostasy from Islam (may Allah protect us from them) are:
(14) to deny the obligatory character of something which by the consensus of Muslims (ijma`, def: b7) is part of Islam, when it is well known as such, like the prayer (salat) or even one rak'a from one of the five obligatory prayers, if there is no excuse (def: u2.4);
There are others, for the subject is nearly limitless. May Allah Most High save us and all Muslims from it.”

Take those statements and the fact that apostasy calls for death.

Whether from Quran/Muhammad or any of the caliphs it is still Islam.

What is innocence in Islam and what is mischief?
005.032 On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our messengers with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land.

This is a poor argument -
"Look at it this way, there are also false gospels out there that say outlandish and false things about Jesus that we know are not true, yet most Christians do not accept them as fact. There are of course some who do, but most of us believe them to be unreliable. The same is likely for the hadith."

Bukhari is a most trusted hadith and there are very few Quran only Muslims.

Upvote 0

dazed

Jun 21, 2011
✟17,651.00
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Married
]One in which it is said that it is acceptable to kill people who break the fast, to my knowledge, is not found in the major hadiths.[/B]

If you can find evidence from the Quran or Bukhari or Muslim hadiths that Muhammad ordered his followers to kill or punish people who don't observe Ramadan, you would have a much stronger case. If you can find such evidence, please show it.

Didn't you just find the evidence yourself? Is there such thing as non-Muslim hadith?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JJWhite

Dec 24, 2009
U.S.A.
✟11,028.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married

Hi, TG. I don't wish to argue on this thread, but I just thought I'd throw in some information for your general knowledge. 'Umar was the Caliph, Ibn 'Umar would be his son 'Abdullah.... one of the scholarly companions.

If you look at the selection you quoted, you would not have to have asked that question. Woodrow honestly provided that the hadith was considered da'eef (weak) by some could also be found in Al-Albani's collection of weak ahadith. She also mentioned that Adh-Dhahabi believed it to be saheeh, or sound. So, in terms of reliability, we could say that Adh-Dhahabi gave it a B grade, Al-Haythami and others gave it a C, and Al-Albani gave it a D grade in the quote above.

So, to recap... today you learned who Ibn 'Umar is and the meaning of the words saheeh and da'eef in Arabic!

May Allah bless us with knowledge that will benefit us.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TG123

Jul 1, 2006
somewhere
✟14,469.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You say –“No mention here of any action that is permissible to take against a person who breaks the fast.”

You are looking for a specific order for just fast breakers. The Quran and Islam are not that specific. Remember one of the problems of the Quran is that it is vague. People that break the fast are not innocent, they could be considered hypocrites, causing mischief, etc. All these various vague activities opens the door for many punishments/jihad against the guilty.
You claim that Islam/Ramadan turns Muslims into morality police, and that they are more violent during this month towards those who do not observe it. I asked you to show me evidence from the Quran or hadith that shows it is ok for Muslims to punish those who do not observe Ramadan, as you claim Islam does.

Then you seem to be saying I shouldn't be looking for specific examples, as the Quran/Islam are not specific. If the Quran or Islam does not specifically say that fast breakers and people who do not observe Ramadan should be punished, then how can you make the argument Islam turns people into morality police during Ramadan? If you want to make a claim like that, you need to back it up with examples.

"If a person wants to be evil and violent he can easily find an outlet in Islam. That is not to say all Muslims are violent."

As far as I know we do not know whether the woman was married or not, this verse was an example of how a wife could be attacked if she was not obeying her husband at anytime - even during Ramadan.
Then if the wife could be attacked by her husband... at any time... not that Islam teaches that... the surah has no relevance to Ramadan because according to you it is claiming it can happen at any time of the year, Ramadan included.

Did you not read this completely?
“Remember Ramadan is a pillar of Islam. A Muslim not following all aspects of Islam might easily be considered an apostate and we all know the penalty for apostasy:”
“Sharia -
There are others, for the subject is nearly limitless. May Allah Most High save us and all Muslims from it.”

Take those statements and the fact that apostasy calls for death.
The statements were written by an Islamic writer (and in my opinion, a bigoted moron... I've seen his site in quite detail) living in the 21st century. If you are going to claim Islam calls for people who do not observe Ramadan to be punished, show me quotes from the Quran or hadiths, not something written by someone who lived over a thousand years after Muhammad did.

That is like quoting Martin Luther's rants against the Jews and saying this is what Jesus and the Bible have to say.

Here is a short selection, complete with quotes:

n 1543 Luther published On the Jews and Their Lies in which he says that the Jews are a "base, whoring people, that is, no people of God, and their boast of lineage, circumcision, and law must be accounted as filth."[13] They are full of the "devil's feces ... which they wallow in like swine."[14] The synagogue was a "defiled bride, yes, an incorrigible harlot and an evil [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] ..."[15] He argues that their synagogues and schools be set on fire, their prayer books destroyed, rabbis forbidden to preach, homes razed, and property and money confiscated. They should be shown no mercy or kindness,[16] afforded no legal protection,[17] and these "poisonous envenomed worms" should be drafted into forced labor or expelled for all time.[18] He also seems to advocate their murder, writing "[w]e are at fault in not slaying them".[19]

Martin Luther and antisemitism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Whether from Quran/Muhammad or any of the caliphs it is still Islam.

That is like saying "whether from the Bible/Jesus or any Christian leaders like Martin Luther it is still Christianity".

What is innocence in Islam and what is mischief?
005.032 On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our messengers with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land.
You tell me. Then tell me how is it relevant to this discussion, which is about Ramadan.

This is a poor argument -
"Look at it this way, there are also false gospels out there that say outlandish and false things about Jesus that we know are not true, yet most Christians do not accept them as fact. There are of course some who do, but most of us believe them to be unreliable. The same is likely for the hadith."

Bukhari is a most trusted hadith and there are very few Quran only Muslims.
Is the hadith you quoted from Bukhari? Feel free to provide a link to a Muslim site where they are displayed.

Upvote 0

TG123

Jul 1, 2006
somewhere
✟14,469.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi, TG. I don't wish to argue on this thread, but I just thought I'd throw in some information for your general knowledge. 'Umar was the Caliph, Ibn 'Umar would be his son 'Abdullah.... one of the scholarly companions.
Hi JJ. Thanks for the information, it is always good to learn from others.

If you look at the selection you quoted, you would not have to have asked that question. Woodrow honestly provided that the hadith was considered da'eef (weak) by some could also be found in Al-Albani's collection of weak ahadith. She also mentioned that Adh-Dhahabi believed it to be saheeh, or sound. So, in terms of reliability, we could say that Adh-Dhahabi gave it a B grade, Al-Haythami and others gave it a C, and Al-Albani gave it a D grade in the quote above.
I was questioning its accuracy. I am no expert on the hadiths but am pretty sure it isn't something that would show up in Bukhari or Muslim, and didn't think it would be something Muhammad would say.

I didn't know what da'eef and saheeh meant. Yay, learning Arabic is a lot of fun! :)

So, to recap... today you learned who Ibn 'Umar is and the meaning of the words saheeh and da'eef in Arabic!

May Allah bless us with knowledge that will benefit us.
Ameen. Thanks.

BTW out of curiousity, why don't you choose to debate on this thread? To be honest, if it was Christmas or Easter and somebody chose that day to attack my beliefs, I would be quite annoyed and think it would be out of tact on their part. I have some questions/debate about some things about Ramadan, but am going to wait until it is over before discussing it.

Upvote 0

dazed

Jun 21, 2011
✟17,651.00
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Married
Muslim as in Sahih Muslim. Sahih Muslim and Bukhari are two hadiths which are considered very reliable by most Muslims.

Is Mitt Romney a Christian? True Christians, from various sects, may disagree but the 4 billion non-Christians, he is.

So, what's the percentage of Muslims followed the weak hadiths? Even at 1%, that's quite a huge number.

Upvote 0

TG123

Jul 1, 2006
somewhere
✟14,469.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Is Mitt Romney a Christian? True Christians, from various sects, may disagree but the 4 billion non-Christians, he is.
Why would the opinions of non-Christians matter in this case? If they are saying that Mitt Romney is a Christian when he is not, then they are mistaken. It is likely that many millions of uninformed people who know very little about Buddhism will claim that it has a caste system, confusing your faith with Hinduism. I know I used to believe that before I learned a bit more. Does that somehow make the misperception any more real?

So, what's the percentage of Muslims followed the weak hadiths? Even at 1%, that's quite a huge number.
Doesn't make it the fault of Islam then, but the fault of a minority of people who believe Muhammad stated something that he didn't.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JJWhite

Dec 24, 2009
U.S.A.
✟11,028.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Once upon a time, there was a baby boy who was born, and his daddy decided to name him Muslim. This man, Muslim ibn al-Hajjaj, eventually become the prized pupil of his teacher Muhammad ibn Ismail al-Bukhari.

During the classical period of hadith collection in Islam, only four people (that I know of) attempted to make collections of only strong hadith. Scholars have recognized two of these collections as successfully doing just that. The collections of sound ahadith of al-Bukhari and his student Muslim are the two sources that most Sunnis around the world accept being comprised of all accurate narrations. Bukhari's work had more stringent conditions for hadith acceptance than Muslim's. Bukhari's is more academic, Muslim's is more user friendly.

So, Muslim (when we're talking about who reported a narration) isn't a religious label.. it's the first name of the scholar who compiled the narrations. Hope that clarifies.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JJWhite

Dec 24, 2009
U.S.A.
✟11,028.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
BTW out of curiousity, why don't you choose to debate on this thread? To be honest, if it was Christmas or Easter and somebody chose that day to attack my beliefs, I would be quite annoyed and think it would be out of tact on their part. I have some questions/debate about some things about Ramadan, but am going to wait until it is over before discussing it.

Besides not being fond of debate in general, wouldn't you agree that the worst time to debate someone is when you're annoyed? :) Not that I'm really that annoyed by this thread, or anything. :)

I don't mind clarifying misconceptions... but I don't see much of a purpose to discuss things with people who come off as prejudiced. If I engage them on the forums at all, it is for the benefit of others reading. I might think in my head... if a seemingly objective person like awitch were reading this now, for example, would this poster's arguments further taint his image of my religion, or would he be able to see through this stuff knowing that it's spurting out of a bigoted Islam-hater. I'd probably step in here and there to clarify a few of the intricate details that might confuse some of the others reading if I had the time. However, when it comes to stuff that is obviously ridiculous.. like the claim that the month when we're supposed to fast all day every day to teach ourselves patience and constraint and not acting upon emotions and impulse is the month that we're supposedly to go around hurting people... well, why waste my time?

Upvote 0

TG123

Jul 1, 2006
somewhere
✟14,469.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Besides not being fond of debate in general, wouldn't you agree that the worst time to debate someone is when you're annoyed? :) Not that I'm really that annoyed by this thread, or anything. :)

I don't mind clarifying misconceptions... but I don't see much of a purpose to discuss things with people who come off as prejudiced. If I engage them on the forums at all, it is for the benefit of others reading. I might think in my head... if a seemingly objective person like awitch were reading this now, for example, would this poster's arguments further taint his image of my religion, or would he be able to see through this stuff knowing that it's spurting out of a bigoted Islam-hater. I'd probably step in here and there to clarify a few of the intricate details that might confuse some of the others reading if I had the time. However, when it comes to stuff that is obviously ridiculous.. like the claim that the month when we're supposed to fast all day every day to teach ourselves patience and constraint and not acting upon emotions and impulse is the month that we're supposedly to go around hurting people... well, why waste my time?
I hear what you are saying, and well, I'm sorry that you and other Muslims are finding your faith and beliefs attacked in this way, especially at this time of year. I enjoy discussing and debating with Muslims and learning about and at times challenging your beliefs, as I enjoy it when others learn about and at times challenge what I believe. However, this needs to be done in an environment that is respectful, not like this. And I admit that in my posts to some people I have also shown disrespect.

I will keep on posting on this thread and on other threads where people unfairly attack Muslims and your beliefs, because I believe as a Christian that one of the expectations God has of me is to struggle for justice, and that we are to expose falsehoods. I believe some parts of the Quran are false and have written about that, and as you know I do hope that you and other Muslims and non-Christians turn to Jesus as Who the Bible reveals Him to be. I also believe it is false to accuse Muslims of believing things you do not believe, and lambasting and insulting your religion for teaching things it does not teach. Jesus also denounced and exposed hypocrisy, so in His footsteps I will do the same in these threads.

Salaam wa Ramadan Mubarak. Allahma3k.

Upvote 0

amorly

Jan 11, 2012
✟7,826.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Attack on Islam
Deception
Interpretation of the Quran and Hadith
To satisfy the purposes of false

All this did not benefit anyone
Not in the past nor in the present
Convert to Islam in all countries
Increase does not decrease
20000 U.S.
70000 French
A year
And so on

- Islam is a religion of the utmost ease and compassion
Do not do more of your energy
In anything

Islam is innocent of any violence

- See here
After the slander and lies against Islam in the events of 9/11

God grant victory to Islam after the injustice directly
CNN - after 9/11 she converted to ISLAM, this is WHY ? - YouTube

- ‫امريكية مسيحية تدافع عن الاسلام - American Christian defends Islam‬‎ - YouTube

The original
Holy Qur'an and the Hadith
See inside them well
Your life will completely upright
Honesty - maintaining secretariats - high morals - help others - away from adultery - murder - drinking alcohol - gambling - treason - honoring one's parents - kinship - the right of the neighbor - and so on .....
This is Islam

Muslim life always
Tied about the Qur'an Quran and Hadith
This constitution for life

Separation between religion and life, something is wrong
This is already happening in other religions

So
Society is going in the way of deviation
Adultery - murder - robbery - drinking alcohol - international attacks - family disintegration ......

In your point of view

Why is this happening?

This is the result away from the teachings of God and the prophets and messengers

Narrated 'Ubada Ibn-As−Samit: who took part in the battle of Badr and was a Naqib (a person heading a group of six persons), on the night of Al−`Aqaba pledge: Allah's Apostle said while a group of his companions were around him, " Swear allegiance to me for: 1- Not to join anything in worship along with Allah. 2- Not to steal. 3- Not to commit illegal sexual intercourse. 4- Not to kill your children. 5- Not to accuse an innocent person (to spread such an accusation among people). 6- Not to be disobedient (when ordered) to do good deed ." The Prophet added: " Whoever among you fulfills his pledge will be rewarded by Allah. And whoever indulges in any one of them (except the ascription of partners to Allah) and gets the punishment in this world, that punishment will be an expiation for that sin. And if one indulges in any of them, and Allah conceals his sin, it is up to Him to forgive or punish him (in the Hereafter) ." 'Ubada bin As−Samit added: "So we swore allegiance for these." (points to Allah's Apostle

Sahih al-Bukhary, The Book of Faith, Hadith Number:18, Narrated by: Obada Ibn-Samit

Upvote 0

amorly

Jan 11, 2012
✟7,826.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Baha'i, the Shiites and Ismailis
Have nothing to do with Islam
No matter how you try to prove a negative

why i became a sunni muslim لماذا اصبحت سنياً - YouTube

‫بريطاني يقول لماذا لم أصبح شيعياً عندما أسلمت!!‬‎ - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNGhBoYsFXg&feature=related
‫حقيقة دين البهائية 2/2 - محمد حسان‬‎ - YouTube

I say the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith
Only the truth inside them
Bukhari is the book the right and the main source of sayings of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
And beyond ranging from Sahih Muslim, Tirmidhi and Nasa'i and Ben Majah, and so on

On the contrary,-
Reconstruction and find life in Islam
God says in the Holy Qur'an
(32) Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land – it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one – it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.

(68) And those who do not invoke with Allah another deity or kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed], except by right, and do not commit unlawful sexual intercourse. And whoever should do that will meet a penalty
(69) Multiplied for him is the punishment on the Day of Resurrection, and he will abide therein humiliated
(70) Except for those who repent, believe and do righteous work. For them Allah will replace their evil deeds with good. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful
(71) And he who repents and does righteousness does indeed turn to Allah with [accepted] repentance

-Look at the Crusades

Killed millions of people, women and children without mercy

Under the name of Christ

Jesus is innocent of that

On the contrary,

Prophet Muhammad in the wars

Order the believers

Not killing women, children and non-burn destruction of houses and trees

Added to that-

Theft of Research Science and Muslims

And attributed to themselves by deception and lying

‫عظماء العرب فى العلم - فلم غربى عن علوم العرب وتقدمهم‬‎ - YouTube

‫احمد ديدات الأختيار بين المسيحية و الإسلام - The Choice‬‎ - YouTube

yes

Exact match between the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith and science
In all fields of medicine - Astronomy - Heaven - earth - space - self 00000
And the testimony of scientists

must study Quran and Hadith

Will say allah akbar

Science students in america convert to islam - YouTube

European Scientist converts to Islam - YouTube

• bleeding from unintentionally: bleeding and the wound, and so on, does not break the fast, does not invalidate the fast, the lack of choice.

• from eating or drinking by mistake meaning it to him, for saying peace be upon him: (pardoned for my error and what they forget it). And saying peace be upon him: (forgets that he is fasting and eats or drinks, let him complete his fast for it is fed and drink).

• Shaka from eating at dawn his fast is valid, do not eliminate it, because the basic survival of the night.

• It became the side of a wet dream or intercourse, and fed him the time, it is fast and may delay the ghusl until after the fast, and dawn, and his fast is not it properly spent. What is in the correct: that the Prophet (peace be upon him was becoming side of intercourse, then washed and fast). In Saheeh Muslim,

Upvote 0