United States
✟28,621.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please pray that God breaks the spirit of loneliness inside of me. I've been a loner almost all my life and its been so bad that I get physical pain and inflammation from loneliness. I'm in my 30s now, have no friends, never had a girlfriend, and can't socialize. This is having a devastating impact on me, please pray for a miracle.

Thank You!

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Please pray that God breaks the spirit of loneliness inside of me. I've been a loner almost all my life and its been so bad that I get physical pain and inflammation from loneliness. I'm in my 30s now, have no friends, never had a girlfriend, and can't socialize. This is having a devastating impact on me, please pray for a miracle.

Thank You!
Get out of the house now and then, there are hundreds of people out there who are just as lonely as you are, get to know a few of them. Everyone is afraid of being rejected, that includes everyone, it was amazing to me how many pastors are afraid that people will reject them, so give it a chance jump out there and say hi, how are you doing?

Upvote 0

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Site Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,930,816.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Hello @Msb23, have you talked to your pastor about this? If not, that's what I always do. Pastors are great at giving godly counsel and helping us out in all kinds of ways, and after you talk to him, he'll also know how to pray for you, specifically .. cf Hebrews 13:17.

I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling with this right now, but keep on trusting God and I'm sure that He'll see you past it :)

Praying for you!

God bless you!

--David

Upvote 0

Love First

Houston We Have A Problem
May 24, 2021
Kansas
✟14,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single

Thank You!

I know the feeling. I’m in a similar situation.

Choose your friends wisely.

You are in my prayers.

Be blessed.

Upvote 0

Traze77

Jul 8, 2020
United States
✟28,621.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello @Msb23, have you talked to your pastor about this? If not, that's what I always do. Pastors are great at giving godly counsel and helping us out in all kinds of ways, and after you talk to him, he'll also know how to pray for you, specifically .. cf Hebrews 13:17.

I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling with this right now, but keep on trusting God and I'm sure that He'll see you past it :)

Praying for you!

God bless you!

--David
I have not talked to my pastor about this as its embarrassing but will consider now you mentioned it.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,776.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

Thank You!
I wonder if it would help you to get on some places on the Internet like Bright Side and study up on how to develop social skills.

You could practice them before the mirror, with a selfie, in grocery store check out lines with strangers, or wherever.

I pray you will be led to healthy social relationships.

Upvote 0

ne0phyte2021

Jul 23, 2021
hamburg
✟8,345.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Thank You!
add me on skype, so we can talk, my email is sungwiyou@gmail.com

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,912.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
My books are my friends, or should I say the Authors. Spurgeon, Derek Prince, Eugene Peterson, the list is endless.
When I could get to Church, before covid, the way to meet people was to join a Bible study or volunteer for something.
I pray for you, that the Lord will direct your path and fill you with his presence.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums