Southern US
✟417,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
A friend of mine's husband decided to choose his girlfriend over his wife and family and left them today. Please pray that God changes her husband's heart or intervenes directly to change his mind as I have heard the Holy Spirit has done for others I know. Just pray for the Lord to lift up Jeff's friend in Texas who had her husband walk out today, as I don't want to identify her at this time.

Hesed-Adonai

Nov 7, 2023
Arlington
✟8,305.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lifting up your friend in prayer to our Heavenly Father.
Thank you God for the gift of desperation, may You use it to draw her closer to You. Pour out Your HESED on her & defend her heart from any fiery darts. Thank you God for protecting her children from the destructive nature of this sin. May Your light shine so brightly that it would cast out all darkness, bringing her husband to repentance., and restoration. Forgive this man/girlfriend of their adultery, we rebuke the enemy and this demonic foothold in the name of JESUS!

Upvote 0

Cameronb67

Nov 7, 2023
Bakersfield
✟660.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
A friend of mine's husband decided to choose his girlfriend over his wife and family and left them today. Please pray that God changes her husband's heart or intervenes directly to change his mind as I have heard the Holy Spirit has done for others I know. Just pray for the Lord to lift up Jeff's friend in Texas who had her husband walk out today, as I don't want to identify her at this time.
May god intervene and touch his heart and return him back home. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN

Upvote 0