Pray for complete, and quick healing, and removal of pain.

Follower3

Site Supporter
Jun 1, 2013
✟380,465.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've been doing mostly ok for a couple of years or so, but I got a very sudden, and INTENSE sharp/shooting pain.
I week ago I had also my interstitial cystitis pains back after not being bothered for almost 2 years. It has been giving me problems, and i have been taking aspirin.
this intense shooting pain (which was also an old symptom ) came on suddenly without warning.

Doctors don't know what the problem is. It has to be a leaky gut syndrome / nerve pain thing / toxins not escaping / interstitial cystitis type thing?

I was sitting when this happened, I am going to start standing more often again.

I simply can't live with this pain, I don't know what I would do.

Please please pray for complete healing!.

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
Diocese of Evansville, IN
✟108,671.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm praying for your healing, but do you know about the doctrine of redemptive suffering? Your suffering is not useless, even though I am sure it is difficult to bear. God bless you. I hope you feel better soon.

Reactions: RileyG
Upvote 0

Follower3

Site Supporter
Jun 1, 2013
✟380,465.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The pain was gone a day or so, then i had a pain spike. The days after that were ok, today I am having pains come on slowly. I am rebuking them in the name of Jesus. I went almost 2 years without this problem, theres no reason for it to come back now for no [ ? ] reason?

Continue to pray for me please.

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
The pain was gone a day or so, then i had a pain spike. The days after that were ok, today I am having pains come on slowly. I am rebuking them in the name of Jesus. I went almost 2 years without this problem, theres no reason for it to come back now for no [ ? ] reason?

Continue to pray for me please.
continued prayers

Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟31,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
praying. There are some good resources about leaky gut on YouTube. Fasting is a good place to start because when you eat your body is in build mode and when you fast your body is in repair mode. We are wonderfully designed to survive. When you don't eat you allow your gut to heal and plus you starve bad bacteria. At first, it's hard because we are all addicted to carbohydrates. Be Blessed

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

believerwithallmyheart

Site Supporter
May 21, 2013
New York
✟77,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I've been doing mostly ok for a couple of years or so, but I got a very sudden, and INTENSE sharp/shooting pain.
I week ago I had also my interstitial cystitis pains back after not being bothered for almost 2 years. It has been giving me problems, and i have been taking aspirin.
this intense shooting pain (which was also an old symptom ) came on suddenly without warning.

Doctors don't know what the problem is. It has to be a leaky gut syndrome / nerve pain thing / toxins not escaping / interstitial cystitis type thing?

I was sitting when this happened, I am going to start standing more often again.

I simply can't live with this pain, I don't know what I would do.

Please please pray for complete healing!.
Said a prayer for you. Get well soon

Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0