Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith

Daystar Revealing Heaven

#233) Kat Kerr - God is Going to “Cloak” Some of Us

“There are realms within realms of Heaven where you can step but, as Heaven is invading earth, He’s going to open up some of those realms down here for us that we would use in the days to come. About three weeks ago, He said: “I’m going to start showing you how to “cloak” yourself. You know in the Word where they were going to take Jesus and they couldn’t? Because they didn’t see Him, and He walked right through them and among them. He stepped into a realm, and they didn’t see Him, but He could see them. And he walked safely, right out from them in that realm. He said: “I’m going to open realms that like for My kids in the days of greater glory, that many will not like what they’re saying, and they may try to take their life. I won’t let it happen. I’ll just put you in that realm, and you’ll just walk right out from them.” We are literally going to be living a supernatural life. So we need to have that mindset. If our citizenship is in Heaven, that’s what the Word says, right? That means you were there first before you were here. We’re all “Heavenians”.

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith

Daystar Revealing Heaven

#234) Kat Kerr - Angels and Michael’s Headquarters

“…We need to start living, really, like that is our home. And you get information, you get orders from headquarters… There are headquarters in Heaven. Did you know that? The armies of Heaven have a headquarters. That’s why we have one. We have an army because they have an army. They have barracks. That’s why we have barracks. Michael’s headquarters, which I have been to, is this five hundred foot castle that disappears into a cloud of dark glory. Now this may solve one of the mysteries about “I hide Myself in the dark clouds. You know how Father says that? He hides Himself in the dark clouds till He’s ready to reveal Himself. Well Michael’ headquarters is in the far side of Heaven.

Heaven is a world, not a flat place in the sky. A lot of people draw it that way because they don’t know what it is. But we’re made in the image of God, and the earth is a shadow of heaven. Now Heaven, that would be the Father’s house: “In My Father’s house are many mansions. His house is the world called Heaven. And I like to tell people it’s so big, they have angels that live there that could hold our planet in their hand. So there is plenty of room for everybody.

God is always creating in Heaven. He never stops creating things in Heaven, because more people come home, and He makes new places for those people, and it’s usually not just their mansion. It’s all their property. So He’s alwadys creating. He’s always putting things in the atmosphere of Heaven. There’s something called the celestial realm that is all the atmosphere and the skies of Heaven. All kinds of activity go on there. Many people are caught up during worship to the celestial realm, and they think they’re on the world called Heaven. So when they describe it, it could be totally different. “I saw this beautiful platform. There was a throne; billowing fabrics; strange looking beings that looked like pieces of finely hewn steel, or something. Let me tell you, Angels, and the created beings are totally different from us. There’s some that look like us, but most of them don’t look like us at all. So they don’t even have a body like you do. Some of them are made out of colors. Some of them are made out of the smoke of God. Some of them are made out of substances, I can’t even tell you what they are. Some of them look they they’re made out of some kind of metal alloy. Some of them “transform” and change shapes. I actually did see, at the headquarters of the host, I saw some of the army getting ready to go fight the enemy, and these beings were eighty to ninety feet tall. After they received their assignments, they went and stood on this mountain, and Michael said “Go!”. They changed into a ship. Each one of them. It looked like burnished pewter…really high tech! And they left, and He let me follow them. And I followed them to where the battle is going on. They came to another spiritual mountain somewhere out there where they were fighting. When they landed, they transformed into a weapon. And I was looking at them, because I thought they would be what they were when they left and they weren’t. And I said, “Well, where are they?” “What is this weapon here?” They said, “No, they don’t need weapons, they are the weapon!” They are the weapon. So they do things a little bit differently than we do down here. That’s where that whole idea of “transformers” came from. That’s absolutely true."

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith

Daystar Revealing Heaven

#235) Kat Kerr - Witty Inventions & the Idea Zone Loosed to the Church

“Not only do I see many things in the earth that I know are in Heaven, and those witty ideas and inventions are dropping down into the mind of man. I was sharing at lunch the other day, I know where those come from. Everything they have in Heaven, they name it. They name places. They name things. You get a nickname when you go home to Heaven. Isn’t that awesome? Your Daddy has a nickname for you.

So they have this place, He said, “I’m going to show you where those witty ideas and inventions come from, because I’m really going to use them a lot in these last days.” And so He took me to this place in Heaven, I’m not even sure, I know it was somewhere near Creation Lab, because I know what that looks like. That’s awesome! Looks like a huge massive emerald, with towers coming out of it. And it’s called “Creation Lab” for a reason. All of the high tech people live near that place. They do. They have a place called “Techno City” and that’s where they live. And their mansion changes stuff all of the time because they create really cool gismos when they get there. You use your gift.

So I was taken. I was somewhere near there, there was this massive cloud that hovered about four feet above the streets of gold. And it was huge! I mean rainbows were shooting out of it. Lightning bolts like explosions of color. Almost made me think of a cartoon almost. You know how they show things going on inside of a cloud, like creativity, or something. That came from Heaven. That cartoonist just got that idea. And all these beautiful things. Then you notice when you’re standing there… Most people run in it. Now I didn’t do that. I saw people running in this cloud in Heaven. They were standing there like this.. Hmm… I got it! I got it, I got it! And then they would run into Creation Lab and invent something.

So you still get to invent in Heaven. So these people were doing that. But I was standing there looking at this cloud, and after watching it for a while, I realized that there were waves within this cloud. In all these waves, they would pass through each other and around everywhere, but there were these huge waves… This cloud was bigger than this whole building. It was huge. So I got to watch, and all these saves of color, and sparkly… It looked to me like glitter, in all these waves, glitter. They weren’t necessarily in other parts of the cloud, but glitter were in these waves. And I’m standing there looking, and I thought, “That is so beautiful.” And the Father said: “We take waves out of the Idea Zone, and We send it around the earth.”

"And it drops. All those little things you see that glitter, those are all individual and idea invention. Like seeds, We drop them in the mind of man, and We keep sending it, and sending it, that same wave, until that stuff is emptied out into the minds of man.” Is that cool? He said, “We drop it in there, whether they get it and make it, That’s up to them.” “Some people don’t do anything with it, although We send it to them.” But He said: “In these last days, We’re sending waves to the homes of our children, not to the world”. Amen? You need to get a journal and write on it, “Witty Ideas and Inventions”. Because He said: “We saved some of the best technology that has never been created, that’s going to change the way they live on the earth.” He said: “We’re sending them to the homes of Our children. Because We want them to invent them, and not the rest of the world.” And if they want it, they’re going to have to come to them to get it.

So God is changing the scene. He’s changing the scene here. And it’s not going to be us being laughed at and pointed for a season… a long season! We will be desired, and sought out because of the revelation we will have, the inventions we will have, the cures that we will have. That He’s not going to give to the world. Because He is drawing attention to Himself. That’s what He’s doing. So make sure you get a journal, I tell people, if you’re serious, stop saying you’re serious and start doing something! I tell people, “Do everything you can to the point that you have in your hand.”

And that’s what my family has been doing for about forty years planning for my last assignment (which is about twenty five years long). This one is over in 2017. So we’re not going anywhere this year, y’all. And I’m not saying He’s coming then either. I’m just saying, I hope He gives me a little break before He gives me another one. I plan to be here a long time. Because it’s not about when is it ending? It’s when is it starting?!”

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Daystar Revealing Heaven

#236) Kat Kerr - Don’t Put Your Vision in a Book Somewhere & Leave it There!

“…When are we going to start manifesting? When are we going to start creating and inventing and start handling the wealth for you. And get ready for it. We opened an account back in 1982 in the Chase Manhattan Bank in a foreign country. It’s waiting for the wealth. And it’s going to come. We’ve been making physical plans on paper, in great detail for what He’s said. With nothing. We have nothing at this point. “I want this done”. “You’re going to buy this land. Go circle it on the map on that state.” You’re going to buy this land. I don’t even care if it’s not for sale. I’ll make sure you have everything you need to buy it.” “And I want this built there. And then you need to find out what it will cost to build it. How many people to run it. How much money will it cost to supply it, because you’re going to do all of that. And then, this is who you will give it to.” I’m serious!

We will do what He called us to do, even though we have nothing. We call those things which be not as though they were. You act like those things are there even though they’re not there yet. Amen!? You step out in faith, and you show Him, “I believe you!”

Don’t put your vision in a book somewhere and leave it there. There’s something you can do to begin to walk in that, even before it’s here.
And I tell you, He will let us do that last thing, because I’m willing to do this. I had no idea I’d be doing this, and I don’t mind going to Heaven and sharing it with you. It doesn’t bother me when people don’t like it or don’t believe it. I’m just obeying. I want that last call that He showed me on my life. My whole focus and everything in me is for that vision. So I don’t touch this one. I’m not touching any of the glory for this one, because I want that. And He’ll make sure I get it. Don’t you think so?

So when He gets you to a place where you can do this for Him, He knows you’re going to do the other thing He showed you, and He showed us this in 1965.”

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith

Daystar Revealing Heaven

#246) Kat Kerr - The White House & Voting

“He tells me that He’s taking over the White House. He asks me to do these wild things all of the time. Do you think you want to be me? Wear pink hair for a while! Now you men probably wouldn’t like that. Unless you’re really free, then it wouldn’t matter… But He had me stand on Pennsylvania Avenue and release the fire from Heaven, into Pennsylvania Avenue. Margaret was with me when I did it. I released so much that we were burning. Our clothes were like sticking to us. I was going to speak in D.C., He said “Tell the limo driver to stop, and get out on Pennsylvania Avenue in front of everybody there and do this.” And so we held our hands out like this, and I felt fire come from Heaven through me, through my hands, and hit that pavement. It didn’t just go, it began to go down deep into the very bedrock of the seat of our government. And then when He was done releasing it that way, He said, “Sweep your hand down that way and release it. And sweep your hand down there, because I am taking back Pennsylvania Avenue. And after we left, that’s when the earthquake came. How many people know, last year there was an earthquake in D.C.? We had just been there releasing the fire. Because God is shaking that place.

And He said: “It is my desire to move on those in the White House, but if they don’t let Me move on them, I’m moving them out!” And this is what He said: “Any way I have to.”

And one of the biggest things I like to do on Facebook is stir up all of the people who want to be liberal Christians. That think that it doesn’t matter how you vote. How insane is that? You are choosing who you will have rule over you. I mean isn’t that disgraceful to think that, that even doesn’t matter? If you could choose someone who’s going to be righteous or at least have righteous, moral guidelines. Or if you pick someone who wants to destroy the very name of the Lord, and strike out against God’s chosen people, because they feel like it, who would you choose? I’m going to choose the one that has the most righteous moral guidelines, is who I‘m picking. The one who stands for life, and God told me, (I put on there), “You’d better pick who’s for life, (because God said) “What you choose”, you use an act of your will, that means you approve of what they stand for, and you will be held accountable. So you’d better vote the one who stands for righteousness and life, ok?

…Is God for life? He’s against those who murder, and He is going to deal with them. He said: “I’m going to deal with the leaders, not the people, because of Israel. Why would I harm My people who’ve given more, prayed more, and loved more than any other country in the world. Why would I do something against them? I’m going to do something to the people who made those decisions.” You wait and see what He does. He’s going to expose stuff going on in our government. You will see it on television. He is exposing the enemy wherever he’s been. He’s exposing the enemy, and wherever he is, He is going to expose him, and make a show of it openly. Just pray God’s will be done and then vote that way."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Has anyone else tried releasing the anointing into objects? Is anyone considering it? Prayed about it?

Do you think it is scriptural to impart the anointing into an object, thereby affecting change by loosing the power of the Kingdom of God to intervene on behalf of another (by means of the faith of the one doing the impartation and God's will to bless)?

If so, and you believe it to be scriptural under some conditions, what are those conditions?

Has anyone felt the anointing go out from them when they prayed over someone else? Was the recipient immediately affected? I have been in prayer lines and the minister would acknowledge the anointing being released (because He could feel it). The recipient (many times) didn't give an immediate reaction to the flow of the anointing, apart from focusing on the Lord, with His presence understandably being manifested.

Upvote 0

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Indeed we have all been gifted with this new thread, and as such, I would hope to see our brethren taking part in a valiant search for the truth, in the hope that God's peace may fill you all to the full and overflowing, as you abide in Him, allowing Him, to infiltrate as much knowledge as your soul can bear, all to the glory of Jesus Christ, our Lord. Amen. Thanks in advance for your participation...

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Amen. I would love to hear someone from WOF have an experience like, in the normal course of life (when you're renewed), praying in the Spirit and then remembering about the exhortation to impart the anointing. What do you have to lose? Prove all things! If you're in a loved one's house who isn't walking in the light, release the anointing!

Say: "I release the anointing in Jesus' name!" You don't have to feel anything. Do it by faith.
Everyone here knows how to do that. Meditate on it for a while in the course of your day. Ask the Holy Spirit if this is of Him. Do some praying in the Spirit and meditate on it. The praying in the Spirit is good because it quickens you and makes you more alive to the things of God. (I wish I did it more.) Then step out and as you do, look for even a small bit of the fruit of peace as you go forward.

One thing God taught me is that you will ALWAYS bear fruit to the things we do (especially deliberately). (Often a lack of it too in the lack of godly expression.) The fruit of peace as you seek to walk in the mind of Christ. If you do it heartily, as to the Lord, you'll likely bear more fruit. Watch very closely. Ask God to show you in this matter of releasing the anointing.

The enemy would fight this because it IS a mighty weapon against him and once you get this, you'll do this at times for the rest of your life. He can't interfere. If you meditate on how strong the anointing power of God is, and how as Spirit filled believers (a key here) you carry that power. Much of the time it lays dormant within us and not realized. We go through our day sometimes with a small awareness of God Himself within us!

Think of the handkerchiefs and aprons the Apostles used to impart the anointing. Of course we can do things to increase the anointing in our life and ministry and we should do those things too. But we have a resident anointing within us (not just upon us at times) that can be released. If we were more mindful of yielding to this in His presence, some of us would not associate this practice with moving "without the anointing".

What are the properties of the anointing my friends? You have the power to bind and loose, right? It is within your privilege to bring the kingdom to the earth. Do we need a special invitation to tell us what we already know? No! All of you silent observers to this thread (no condemnation whatsoever), consider this and think on this, this weekend. Think about the resident anointing, what it does, what it's capability is, and your ability as a son of God to loose that anointing on the earth. -- Pray in the Spirit. Step out and prove all things. Watch for fruit. Ask God to show you. Hold fast to that which is good! This is actually some holy, godly fun. Consider it well.

In Jesus' name. Amen!

Last edited:
Upvote 0