Kat Kerr - Preparing for the Baptism in Fire & the Latter Rain

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
As I mentioned on the other thread about Kat, she has changed her position regarding the sharing of her books and CDs. Formerly she said, "Share it." I intend to honor this stance and remove all material that I have posted from her books and CDs. Previously, I purposefully posted only a very small amount of material from her books.

I encourage everyone to pick up a copy of her books and she has many wonderful teachings available on DVD.

Last edited:

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith

The Baptism of Fire and Other Scriptures Relating to Fire and Purification

“And as the people were in expectation, and all men mused in their hearts of John, whether he were the Christ, or not; John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire: Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and will gather the wheat into his garner; but the chaff he will burn with fire unquenchable.’
Luke 3:15-17

“I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled? But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished! Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division: For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.”
Luke 12:49-53

“Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the Lord of hosts. But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? For he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap: And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the Lord an offering in righteousness. Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the Lord, as in the days of old, and as in former years. And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the Lord of hosts. For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.”
Mal 3:1-6

“For every one shall be salted with fire, and every sacrifice shall be salted with salt. Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his saltness, wherewith will ye season it? Have salt in yourselves, and have peace one with another.”
Mark 9:49-50

The use of fire in the scripture is widespread. It brings forth purification and judgment. Judgment is only a bad thing to those who do not walk after God or repent. Bringing forth judgment is a blessing for the oppressed and for those walking in the Spirit.

“I lifted up mine eyes again, and looked, and behold a man with a measuring line in his hand. Then said I, Whither goest thou? And he said unto me, To measure Jerusalem, to see what is the breadth thereof, and what is the length thereof. And, behold, the angel that talked with me went forth, and another angel went out to meet him, And said unto him, Run, speak to this young man, saying, Jerusalem shall be inhabited as towns without walls for the multitude of men and cattle therein: For I, saith the Lord, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her.”
Zech 2:1-5

“What is the chaff to the wheat? saith the Lord. Is not my word like as a fire? saith the Lord; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?”
Jer 23:28-29

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith

Scriptures About the Glory and the Latter Rain

“For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.”
Hab 2:14

“It came even to pass, as the trumpeters and singers were as one, to make one sound to be heard in praising and thanking the Lord; and when they lifted up their voice with the trumpets and cymbals and instruments of musick, and praised the Lord, saying, For he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever: that then the house was filled with a cloud, even the house of the Lord; So that the priests could not stand to minister by reason of the cloud: for the glory of the Lord had filled the house of God.”
2 Chron 5:13-14

“According to the word that I covenanted with you when ye came out of Egypt, so my spirit remaineth among you: fear ye not. For thus saith the Lord of hosts; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land; And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith the Lord of hosts. The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the Lord of hosts. The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the Lord of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the Lord of hosts.”
Hag 2:5-9

“Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle. Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, he is the King of glory. Selah.”
Psalms 24:7-10

“That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.”
Eph 1:17-23

“To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:”
Col 1:27

“According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.”
2 Peter 1:3-4

Scriptures Mentioning the Latter Rain

“In the light of the king's countenance is life; and his favour is as a cloud of the latter rain.”
Prov 16:15

“Neither say they in their heart, Let us now fear the Lord our God, that giveth rain, both the former and the latter, in his season: he reserveth unto us the appointed weeks of the harvest.”
Jer 5:24

“Come, and let us return unto the Lord: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up. After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight. Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the Lord: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.”
Hosea 6:1-3

“Then will the Lord be jealous for his land, and pity his people. Yea, the Lord will answer and say unto his people, Behold, I will send you corn, and wine, and oil, and ye shall be satisfied therewith: and I will no more make you a reproach among the heathen: But I will remove far off from you the northern army, and will drive him into a land barren and desolate, with his face toward the east sea, and his hinder part toward the utmost sea, and his stink shall come up, and his ill savour shall come up, because he hath done great things. Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice: for the Lord will do great things. Be not afraid, ye beasts of the field: for the pastures of the wilderness do spring, for the tree beareth her fruit, the fig tree and the vine do yield their strength. Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the Lord your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month. And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the fats shall overflow with wine and oil. And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the Lord your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.”
Joel 2:18-27

“Ask ye of the Lord rain in the time of the latter rain; so the Lord shall make bright clouds, and give them showers of rain, to every one grass in the field. For the idols have spoken vanity, and the diviners have seen a lie, and have told false dreams; they comfort in vain: therefore they went their way as a flock, they were troubled, because there was no shepherd.”
Zech 10:1-2

“Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain. Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh.”
James 5:7-8

It has been prophesied in the Word that we would do the greater works, yet we obviously have not really entered into that.

How appropriate is it that these two scriptures are together…

“Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he. And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.”
Matt 11:11-12

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.”
John 14:12-14

“And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.’
Matt 10:7-8

It would be good to explore the more notable works of Jesus and review them.

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith

Shouts of Grace Church 4-24-11 Night Evening Session

#80) Kat Kerr - The Greater Works

“He said we’d do greater miracles than Christ did. I do know people will drive on water, not just walk on water. I know that people will put water in their gas tanks sometimes and it will run on the water. I know that they’ll walk in the morgue and everyone in there will come to life, and they’ll walk through a hospital and not touch a doorknob, and everyone will be healed in that hospital. I know that they’ll be whole regions filled with the glory of God. The people will load their dead in cars and drive there to be raised from the dead. It’s going to be an amazing time to be alive on this earth. You don’t want to miss it.”

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith

Heaven 2 4_23_11 PM Oasis Church

#81) Kat Kerr - Stop Talking the Doom & Gloom

“The glory will always be greater than the darkness and even though their will be great darkness coming on the earth, it says that it will never be greater than the light.

The last time I was in the throne of God, He said, “Please stop talking about the gloom and doom.” Start being excited. Wake up with expectancy. We’re entering into the greatest times on this earth as believers. The time when those waves of love and glory will be released from Heaven that will go into the heart of every living human being, something that’s never happened before. You’re living during that time for a purpose… What you carry on the inside of you as a believer is the same power that rose Christ from the dead. And it’s not just supposed to be sitting in you. 1 John 2:27 says this, when you receive Christ, you receive a deposit of the anointing and it lives and abides in you. That anointing was the same thing that was released from the clothing of Jesus when that woman touched the hem of His garment, and she was healed because it was being released from every pore of His being. We as believers are supposed to be releasing that anointing in us… You’re coming here so you can become the manifested sons and daughters of God knowing who you are, made in His image… I’ll be in trouble if I don’t tell you about the fun things. How many want to know about the fun things in Heaven? There is. There has to be. Why would He say you have to be like a little child? If He was going to ask you to be like children to come to Heaven, don’t you think that that would mean that you’re going to have fun? He wants you to be like little kids because you ARE going to have fun. 9:32

You don’t get any holier when you get to Heaven. The Blood of Christ makes you holy. When you go home to Heaven, there’s only one thing left to do, and that’s have fun with your Father! He has made sure that there is many places to do that. Let me tell you why your loved ones don’t want to come back… “

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
VTS 01 22

Forgiveness Prayer

“Let’s look up to Heaven and say: “Father. I repent for any ungodly, unkind, judgmental, gossiping, backbiting, hateful, hurtful, wasteful, words I’ve ever spoken. Please wipe them from my record. Act like I never said them. I will not receive a harvest from those words. And Father, even if my flesh doesn’t feel like it, as an act of my sovereign will, I choose to forgive anyone who has spoken against me, slandered me, cursed me, lied about me. Please forgive them. Don’t even write it down. Act like they never said it. And Father, right now, I break the power of the enemy in my life, my home, my relationships, my body, my finances, and my destiny. I am free in Jesus’ name. Amen!”

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith

Hope Center The Church Presents Kat Kerr Pt 1

#90) Kat Kerr - What You Do With Your Soul Pt 1

“…your soul has to be whole. It has to be well. There has to be no darkness in you. Remember what Jesus said? There is none of him in Me. That’s where He wants us to get. You have to do that by the decisions you make. When you begin to understand that some of the decisions you make will make your soul sick. When you enter into darkness. Some people don’t even know it is darkness. So, there’s some scriptures you need to hear about. There’s one that says “Flee the very appearance of evil.” Do you think that means to run in there and watch it? I want you to give me an honest answer. Why doesn’t the Body of Christ get a clue? Does it get in line right in with the world, and watch things that would never be permitted in Heaven. And some (this is really how bad it’s getting), some are showing those in the sanctuary. Yes they are. There is a church in Kansas City, I won’t give the name of it, they’re showing the whole Twilight series in the sanctuary. I prayed a lot for them before I left. The other teacher that invited me sat their stunned and shocked that some of the stuff they were doing wasn’t right. And I couldn’t understand. I went, why don’t you people read the Word of God?

What does it say here? It says to come out and be ye separate. That means we’re supposed to be different. Is that right?
It’s not necessarily the way you dress. You see, like the pink hair. Isn’t that crazy? The pastor doesn’t mind showing the Twilight Series, but they don’t want me because I have pink hair. There’s something wrong with that. I have a holy life. I have a lot of fruit. And yet, they say having the pink hair’s not right. But it’s ok to show Twilight. Somebody needs to know God, don’t they?”

Go to my blog link for a word from the Lord about Twilight.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith

Hope Center The Church Presents Kat Kerr Pt 2

#91) Kat Kerr - What You Do With Your Soul Pt 2

“I am bold, and I don’t mind telling you what God says, because He wants you whole. So we’re sticking all of these things in the layers of our soul, until it gets sick, and sometimes it causes your physical body to be sick. And people are running around saying: “Why doesn’t Jesus heal me? I need to be healed!” They do all these things to get healed according to the Word, except for one thing… their soul is not prospering. I desire that you be in health, that means living in divine health. That’s what He desires, but we choose our life, what we do, what we see, and where we go, and so our soul becomes not well. God’s just not wanting to heal your body. Sometimes your soul gets well, and people get well instantly. Because then your souls prospering. So don’t give layers of your soul away. When you sell your soul to the devil. You don’t even have to sell it. You give a layer away because you go watch something that belongs to him. Some people have nightmares and torments and tortures. It’s not their spirit or their body. They see it as their body. Actually it is a layer of their soul. I know somebody, Ana Menendez Ferrell, she has a HUGE revelation on the soul… And I was reading one of her books, and she said that God showed her somebody going on a “mummy ride”… They literally saw someone going on the mummy ride; they had a vision of this happening, and this youth had given a layer of their selves, left it on the mummy ride with the enemy. Because that’s like descending into Hell and stuff. I’ve never been there or seen it, but this is what what was being said to her. So they willingly entered into the darkness of what that represented. They did it of their own free will, and when you do that, you willingly give permission to the enemy to come in and do things. So make sure you’re not entering into the things of darkness. I’m not saying that you can’t have fun and ride on rides. Just make sure it’s not Harry Potter ok? I don’t even mind saying that. Then you’re asking for witchcraft to enter into your life. I might as well tell you, in our own city, in our public library, we had a federal judge stop it. In our public library, if your kids read all of the series, they gave your child a certificate that said so and so just completed Witchcraft 101. And they were sent by the author to all the public libraries. Don’t be blinded.”

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith

# Hope Center The Church Presents Kat Kerr Pt 2

#92) Kat Kerr - (Talking about Harry Potter and movies like it.) Part 1

“It has everything to do with the lying signs and wonders, where God said even the very elect could be deceived. Because they were already seeded. So be careful where you go. I tell people, if they wouldn’t have it in Heaven, don’t have it in your life. I could not picture Heaven with witchcraft. Could you? There’s a lot of other things that wouldn’t be there either. If you want His will done in your life as it is in Heaven, then make sure you don’t let it in your life. You get to choose. He wants your soul whole. He wants all of that junk pulled out of the layers of your soul, and that’s why we represent the Holy Spirit, because He’s a layered being. He’s everywhere all at the same time. He is revealing things to you that you need to change in your life. You know, this is it. We are totally in a new time. Do you know what that means? Things that were tolerated in the past, by God, will no longer be tolerated. We are in an accelerated time. This is what He told me. (I actually wrote all of this down.) He said: “As of resurrection morning, a fullness of time had come. I was talking about that timeline when I was in Heaven the last time I went. It was almost touching. That next dot was almost right there. And that next dot, right underneath it, it says: “Heaven Invasion”. It says “Heaven Invasion: Joel 2”. That what it says. And on down the line, quite a ways, is another one that says “The Perilous Times”. So we’re not in the perilous times. The earth is shaking right now, because it is in travail; that means it’s crying out; it’s shaking; it’s being shaken; it’s tribulating; it’s saying that it’s crying out for the manifestation of the sons and daughters of God.”

Last edited:
Upvote 0