Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Lord, show us the wisdom to discern from the good and the evil when it comes to the television and all forms of media. Open our eyes to all forms of deception and let us rise up to a new level of spirituality and purity, in Jesus' name!

:thumbsup::clap::amen:

Ephesians 5:8-11 "For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light (for the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness, righteousness, and truth), finding out what is acceptable to the Lord. And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. "

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
I was pointing someone to the teaching on soul ties who had obvious problems. He was a new believer and I was looking over what Kat said about Harry Potter. I did a quick search on the following...

If you don't think what we consent to affects our kids, take a look at this Harry Potter spell kit Kat mentioned. I can hardly believe it has come to this.

http://mashable.com/2012/11/13/wonderbook-book-of-spells/

I found this text below on another page. It's very serious stuff and it's time to not just pass this stuff off as being extreme and see it for what it really is.

Harry Potter Spell and Potion Activity Kit- Sounds of Hogwarts. A must have for any Harry Potter fan. A wonderful spell and potion activity kit. Comes complete with everything you need for Hogworts sounds. The kit comes in a 13" x 10" envelope and includes: straw, button, 2 black rings, envelope seal, red envelope pattern, electronic sound card, lab binder pages, witch and wizard-in-training notes poster. The lab binder notes give instructions for three sound related experiments. For witches and wizards eight years and up.

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Kingdom Age Part 1

#250) Kat Kerr - More about the Government Part 1

(Speaking "here" of another person..)

“…There is a reason why he left from Washington D.C. People may be shocked, “Why there?” Because there is where Hell’s armies have been gathered and encamped for the last five years. And more and more are being sent there in the second heaven all of the time to control what goes on there. That’s why it’s getting darker because of that…”

“That’s what’s happening in the government. God is absolutely going to deal with that…”

“…because the enemy does not want any country named for God, by God, and used by God. So that’s why things have gotten darker. Those certainly are not God’s plans. But He certainly plans to use this country. And yes, He’s going to change things. He told me forty years ago, in the days of your greater glory, the hand of your government will be extended to the believer.

“But most people get so impatient, where they don’t see it happen immediately. They think that they have lost the battle. That’s why you need to know about the spirit realm and how powerful your words are. And your prayers of agreement, and your declarations, that it means something in the spirit realm. And those words that you gave in the spirit realm about the election, had more power than the outcome of the election in the natural. The battle was in the spirit realm. Because we wrestle not against flesh and blood. But spiritual beings who are controlled by the enemy, who control people… And even now, in our government, people are being controlled by the enemy. No matter what you think.”

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Kingdom Age Part 1

#251) Kat Kerr - More about the Government Part 2

“This is God’s country. It was made by Him for specific purposes. And He’s going to have His way. His people have been praying that prayer for hundreds and hundreds, and thousands, probably several thousand years, declaring that from this earth, He’s collected every one of those words. And you know what they were doing the whole time? They were asking for this time to come on the earth. “Your kingdom come.” What did you think that meant? Because His physical kingdom did not get established back in the days when He was here. That’s why they all ran and hid when He died. People are doing the same thing now. Because they think they lost. They just don’t know what went on in the spirit realm. There was a tremendous victory in the spirit realm on behalf of Heaven. Because the words of the believers all over this world declaring, not even just from this country… But that God’s will be done here in America. Not man’s; not the government’s; certainly not the enemy’s, but God’s will be done, that prayer of agreement was powerful. It was powerful against the enemy. They’ve already know they’ve lost.”

“And all I’m telling you, is you keep your eyes on the White House and see what happens. God is going to take over the White House. And if you think there’s somebody powerful enough on this earth who breathes air and walks, that He made that can stop Him, you are very wrong. Because He will do now, whatever is necessary to take over it. In the meantime, He always does this, He’s allowing the devil and darkness, to expose all of the evil that has been hiding. And fully lay out their plans they have for America. So you need to think differently about who God is. He’s not sitting up there ignoring us. Are you kidding? We’re right now on the hot seat of Heaven, because most of the gospel was taken from this country and preached around the world. It really was. And, most of the people who support Israel, His chosen people are in this country. Most of the people who pray for Israel are in this country. Most off the people who give to support Israel are in this country, and His Word says, “Those who bless My people, I will bless.” It does not say, “I’m going to bless My people, but I’m going to judge them”. It says, “Those who bless My people, I will bless, and those who do not, I will curse”, we did not choose to not stand with Israel, the leadership chose to not stand with Israel. So the leadership is going to be judged. You’d better say amen!”

“He really means it! He has not replaced them (AA-Israel) with anybody. You only belong to Him because of them. We’re grafted in. We’re grafted into that vine. He’s going to use Israel, powerful, powerful, powerful, right before the tribulation comes. They’ll come a time on this earth when the Gentiles time is over. That hasn’t happened yet…”

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Kingdom Age Part 1

#252) Kat Kerr - The Kingdom Age Part 1

“…Because he was cast down when the dinosaurs were here. (You’re looking at me weird!) See when you go to Heaven, you get to see all of that. People give me questions all of the time, someone said, “Why did you say, there was a Creation Lab where God created the Universe from the lab. Why would He have to practice to do that?” And he obviously heard that story from somebody else, and not me, because he would have known Creation Lab is for you when you go there."

"You go in this beautiful building like a huge emerald. You stand on the platform in one of the rooms, and it comes up, and a “hologram” so real you could touch it comes around. And you see God creating the planets, the solar system, the heavens. Watch Him make planet earth, exactly how He made it. You see Him make it in the beginning in the “Creation Age” in Genesis 1:1 was the “Creation Age”. And then there was another age called the “Ice Age”. And then God melted that when He blew on it, and then here comes “Man’s Age” in Genesis 1:2. There was millions of years before that happened. People try to prove it’s only 6,000 years old. God did not say the earth was 6,000 years old in the Bible…”

“…This is a new time that never existed on the earth before, it’s called the “Kingdom Age”. So there was the original “Creation Age”, “Ice Age”, there was “mankind’s age”, and we could just go on. There was like the “Middle Ages“, the “Dark Ages”. And then there was the “industrial Age”. Right? The “Age of Aquarius!” I love how people use God’s terminology. He operates in ages, talks about it in the Word of God. And then there was of course, the “Space Age”, the “New Age”.

"Now we’re on God’s time on this earth. It’s called the “glory days”, the days of greater glory, Joel 2, you call it what you want to. It is the “Kingdom Age”, because He said in His word, He was going to have man on this earth; to have dominion over this earth, and we’ve never done that. Not in the way He meant us to do it. And His own Son said pray this way… And you don’t really think about what you’re saying, but now you will because this is the time He was telling you to pray for was right now."

"Let’s all say it together: “Your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.” What is the kingdom? His will being done on earth as it is in Heaven.. So you need to know how it’s done in Heaven. Is that true? Because if you don’t know how it’s done down here, you don’t know how to do it down here. Is that right?"

"That’s why I’m here! I’m not the only person He’s given revelation to, I happen to be one, and my job is to share with you everything I see; whether it’s in the spirit realm, in the future, in the past, in Heaven, wherever it is, He’s given me over the last fifteen years to share with you. This is the “Kingdom Age”. The days when the Heaven Invasion will take place. They’re not coming for a revival, or a visitation. They’re coming for a habitation. There is a huge difference. A big difference. Everything that has happened before now have been revivals and visitations. This is a new age on the earth. The “Kingdom Age”. It will be established and operated the way God wants it to. We will conform to the image of His Son which is required in order to be a leader in the kingdom. You must conform to the image of His Son…"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
This supernatural transfer of wealth, the change in the economy, etc. All of this will be brought about to us personally by a work done in the heart of each one of us.

As the Lord told Gary Carpenter regarding finance: “Son, the transfer of wealth is accomplished by inheritance only. I’ve taken you as far down that path as I can till you better understand who you are, and how to appropriate from your inheritance.”

It will reflect what the Word says about money, the love of it, being able to handle extravagant blessings and understanding their true purpose in furthering the kingdom will need to be firmly established in all of us.

God won't give us what will kill us and bring us to ruin. Israel went from a country leaving the world to living in the desert completely depending on God. They didn't get their manna because they sowed. The ones that entered in were the children of men of faith and they were schooled by the lessons learned during the period of receiving manna. When the manna was cut off, they entered in and seized their inheritance by warfare. They learned that man lives by every Word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

If you were living in say, Mexico in abject poverty,
and were invited to come live and work in the United States, and have the ability to partake of the wealth of this nation, you'd want to know exactly what you needed to do to legally work and be prosperous, you'd (humble yourself) and go to school if necessary to find out the precepts of making the leap into your blessing. You'd particularly sign up for any course that had your name on it with instructions on how you personally can prosper.

For instruction on partaking of the fulness of your inheritance (not just in finance, but specifically addressing finance), I strongly recommend reading Gary Carpenter's teachings on finance.

I have put quotations from a number of Gary's teachings on my forum blog (just "teaser" portions to get your appetite working). They briefly touch on some key subjects relating to Biblical prosperity in a way that is not really taught in the church, but agrees with everything Jesus ever said about it (everyone else too in the proper context). It is entirely orthodox, and answers many questions as to why our level of prosperity isn't as good as our believing is.

Here are a few links on the blog to some good introductory topics.

Two sides to consider about tithing.

(As Kat Kerr said, He WILL bless you if you tithe, but we also know that the New Covenant exceeds the demands of the old --so does the blessing!)

From the Sacred Cow Bar-b-que about Abraham's tithe...

Sharecropper vs Sonship Faith

A sharecropper sows someone else's field to partake of some of that blessing.

From Formula to Relationship

Sowing and Reaping

If you bear witness to them and feel compelled to go on to the full teaching, be blessed to receive by grace your inheritance. Be ready to lay aside the old. Learn the lessons of the manna and shorten your journey in the desert and prepare for your trip over the Jordan.

You won't really cross over until you learn the lessons of the manna first.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Dunamis #5 God’s Super-Hero’s

#260 Kat Kerr - Stop Saying All the Things You Don’t Have!

“Don’t use this mouth for things that are not God. It actually says in the Word that we’ll be accountable for every wasteful word we speak. That’s like crude humor. Stuff like that. Those are wasteful words. There’s no need for those words. If that bothers Him, you can imagine what some of the other stuff does to Him. If says don’t even call your friend foolish. That’s what the Word says. Don’t even call somebody foolish. We call each other a lot worse words than that, don’t we? Even in our family. And so God doesn’t want you to use words.

He creates with words. Everything He did, He spoke it into existence by His will. You’re learning down here on this earth to use your words. If you don’t get a clue and start talking the right way, you get to Heaven, it’s going to take you a whole lot longer to get into Creation Lab… We are made in the image of God.

Even down here on this earth, it says call those things which be not as though they were. That’s creativity with your mouth calling those things into being. The things from the unseen realm into the seen realm. You actually are supposed to do that as a believer. Stop saying all of the things you don’t have. Stop saying you don’t have money. Please stop saying that. Don’t ever say that again. “We don’t have enough.” “We don’t have it.” Stop saying it. You’re just letting the enemy know that he’s being successful, ok? I don’t care how much you’ve got in your account. I am the blessed of the Lord.

Upvote 0

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Site Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟613,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Dunamis #5 God’s Super-Hero’s

#260 Kat Kerr - Stop Saying All the Things You Don’t Have!

“Don’t use this mouth for things that are not God. It actually says in the Word that we’ll be accountable for every wasteful word we speak. That’s like crude humor. Stuff like that. Those are wasteful words. There’s no need for those words. If that bothers Him, you can imagine what some of the other stuff does to Him. If says don’t even call your friend foolish. That’s what the Word says. Don’t even call somebody foolish. We call each other a lot worse words than that, don’t we? Even in our family. And so God doesn’t want you to use words.

He creates with words. Everything He did, He spoke it into existence by His will. You’re learning down here on this earth to use your words. If you don’t get a clue and start talking the right way, you get to Heaven, it’s going to take you a whole lot longer to get into Creation Lab… We are made in the image of God.

Even down here on this earth, it says call those things which be not as though they were. That’s creativity with your mouth calling those things into being. The things from the unseen realm into the seen realm. You actually are supposed to do that as a believer. Stop saying all of the things you don’t have. Stop saying you don’t have money. Please stop saying that. Don’t ever say that again. “We don’t have enough.” “We don’t have it.” Stop saying it. You’re just letting the enemy know that he’s being successful, ok? I don’t care how much you’ve got in your account. I am the blessed of the Lord.

This is very good post from Kat Kerr's teaching, as well as many others you have brought to us since the start of being a "little" somewhat overwhelmed by her, and I don't mean to say that in a negative way. You have presented her teaching in a way that she grows on you. It just took us a while... (at least, for me) :D... When time permits, I will comment more on her series. I have read most since the beginning and actually enjoyed 90+% of what she is saying. A little fantasy and fiction perhaps in some areas, (IMO) but enjoyable. That's about the same rating I give even to our "favorite" WoF teachers and that puts her in good company. One cannot believe everything from anyone and we all know that.

Enjoyed the previous post #111 above by Gary Carpenter that went to your blog entries in the area of giving, tithing, sowing and reaping and how that all applies today. I hope everyone can find the time to park there a while and open up your links (on the bottom) to Gary's teaching on this. Again, when time permits, I will print some of it up. It's that good.

Thanks AA...

Greater works...

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
I'm so glad you're enjoying it Harry. The KK stuff never stops hitting me. Very much like a lot of the Word, if you're on the right side of the preaching, it blesses you deeply. If you're off center one day, then it challenges you and really makes you consider. If you're off base entirely, it convicts you.

What she actually saw and heard, especially from the Father, Jesus, or the Holy Spirit in person in Heaven I have been receiving outright. As far as some preaching doctrine, receive it as you may. Sometimes someone will say one thing here or there or you take issue with it. We're not supposed to stop judging it, just not after the flesh.

As they say our words locate us so when some people interject from a corrupt spring, it's pretty obvious. I wish I could take back many words that I have said in life. Most of those are not in the forum, but even some of those I wish I had said better.

The Gary Carpenter stuff is exactly what Kat has been preaching in the way of supernatural finance. I particularly love the analogy he uses when he says something like, "Imagine your hand reaching into your wallet and giving a big chunk of cash to someone you didn't tell it to." "You would trust that hand with very much money, that's for sure!" Ha!

When he "asked the hand why he gave like he did", the answer was that it was a preacher on television and God blesses preachers and we're supposed to give!

Although I'm probably not one to talk about success in the financial realm, it is obvious miracles occur readily when the body responds to the instructions of the Head. We put "brakes" on the actions of what our spirit says to do because we don't trust the Head! We also don't trust our hearing.

Once we realize that you get your needs met because of who you are and who He is, then all of this "sow a seed to meet your need" thing finally goes by the wayside. When you stop giving to get you finally realize grace.

I put links to mp3s on his website and if you think you can't get a new realization of grace (always good news), guess again!

I appreciate you raising your voice about all of this, as people are very reluctant to "yea and amen" over what I think is outstanding news!

Upvote 0

apache1

Feb 11, 2012
✟16,526.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm so glad you're enjoying it Harry. The KK stuff never stops hitting me. I'm just glad it isn't KKK stuff!^_^^_^. That could nastily hurt! Incidentally, I was travelling through the state of Missouri years ago, and I saw an intersection to a highway number KK (in Missouri, they use letters as well as number). I asked my wife if the Klan was in that direction, better not turn there! Up ahead, though, was an intersection I liked better. The sign said JCT ZZ. Someone had physically written "Top" underneath the ZZ. I'm bad, I'm nationwide! ^_^:thumbsup:^_^:wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith

The Kingdom Age Part 2

#269) Kat Kerr - Intercession; Los Angeles; Anointing through the Arts

“All those who have been intercessors for Him, He calls you His “superhero’s”. You have prayed in moves of God; stopped all kinds of things from the enemy, and you never got to see it with your eyes. In Heaven you’ll see every single thing your prayers produced when you get there… He collects your prayers; your praise; your tears. The Courier Angels who are under Gabriel come and collect that. They were here today collecting the worship. Whenever worship takes place where there’s true believers, a staircase comes down from Heaven, and these beautiful angels with these vials begin to collect all of the worship in these vials. It turns into gold incense. And when they’re full, they run back up the stairway and dump it in these bowls before the altar of God that it takes twelve angels to tip one bowl.”

“When I came in through Los Angeles for the first time, I saw the angels who the city is named for. There are seven angels; golden angels; massive angels. They’re part of the host of Heaven… The warring angels. They’re standing there holding these vials with anointing oil in it. I’m going to read to you what God had to say right now…”

“God said that they’re assigned to release the power of God through the arts, and they’ve been waiting until the Kingdom Age to pour that out.
They’re going to anoint for kingdom purposes to be a region of light so that the arts, movies, music, dance, drama can become warfare and worship from this place through the heavenlies… They will be used to reveal the spirit realm, movies will be produced to reveal the truth about the spirit realm. Talk about your hair standing on your head. It will be more fantastic than any horror movies ever been shown. But they will know the reality of how Hell operates in this world, and how Heaven comes against it."

"They are going to find out that those demons are fleas compared to the size of the host of Heaven. Almost all of them that people are seeing with their own eyes are smokescreens. Because they did not get one of the host of Heaven when one third of the angels were kicked out, they did not get any of the armies of Heaven…”

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
The Gathering Place

#271) Kat Kerr – God did not Create Satan

“And by the way, God wants me to tell you this, He did NOT create Satan. He created Lucifer. Lucifer is the one who chose to become Satan. He did not create evil. Evil was birthed inside of Lucifer. So stop saying that God created Satan! …When He created Lucifer, he was a beautiful and perfect anointed being, who He created to produce glory. He was not just the worship leader in Heaven… He was “the anointed cherub that covereth” (over the heart of God); created to produce glory; like the glory that came from the heart of God… And Lucifer loved… used to shout for joy that he got to help produce glory.”

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith

The Gathering Place

#272) Kat Kerr – Certain Types of Angels

“I’ve seen some of these beings. Some of them are nothing but huge eyeballs with wings; and the eye would be as big as this room. They have facets cut in that eye; and some are orange; some are purple. And when I travel I always see those eyes in my hotel room; in your house where I’m staying; there in your house. Hope you get to see some.

His eyes go to and fro in the earth… He has beings that are eyes that record; that go throughout this earth looking for two things: For someone that God can stand and make Himself strong on behalf of you; the other is looking for those who will stand in the gap. And they record. Did you know you were being recorded?”

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
The Gathering Place

#273) Kat Kerr – Activity around the Throne

“When you go home to Heaven, there’s something you get to do beside sit on a cloud… You are in the Throne Room. You don’t just sit there and bow all of the time. You dance; you have pizza parties; you play games with God. He sits on the throne and tells all His kids wonderful stories. He still loves to do that. You’re in awe of Him.”

“Lightning begins to shoot out of Him; waves of love come up. It’s like you’re all drowning in a sea of love; because it happens in the Throne Room. Sometimes you’re on your face. You don’t care if you ever get up! Sometimes Jesus comes off the throne and starts dancing with all of His people. I’ve seen line dancing. I’ve see the hora Jewish dancing. I have seen Jazz; hip-hop. I’ve seen just the wild jumping up and down like you’re in a “mosh pit”. I have seen all of it. It belongs to God. There’s many ways to worship Him in Heaven. Many times you’re dancing off the floor in the air…”

“It’s just not what we thought it was. It’s way beyond. Like Corinthians says, “Eye has not seen…accept it be revealed by His Spirit.”

“If God chooses to do it, then the Holy Spirit’s going to do it. Is that right? And He is catching up thousands of people up to Heaven. How many people fifty years ago? You were hardly hearing that, were you? It’s everywhere. It’s everywhere right now. And so many people were caught up to Heaven; even in the Bible. You don’t have a clue. It may not say exactly that, but they would not have known the things they talked about, if they had not been shown them…”

“I’m a child of God. People go: ‘What is your title?’ Child of God! …Daughter of the Most High. That’s my title. You don’t get called ‘Prophet so-and so’, and “Bishop so-and-so’. In Heaven you’re called by your first name, unless God uses your nickname. You know that beautiful white stone you’re going to get with your name, only He knows. It’s a nickname. And that white stone is a white diamond. It’s not a river rock…” It’s a white diamond, and God takes it from His heart, and writes your nickname on it and gives it to you. You just don’t know how much He loves you.”

“You get a wardrobe in Heaven; and some of it makes music, and some of it changes color, because you can’t make up your mind about what color you want. So you choose that, and it changes color as you go across Heaven. And someone sees you three times and every time that outfit’s a different color. You probably know who you are!”

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
The Gathering Place

#274) Kat Kerr – The New Earth

“Heaven is, right now, the most fantastic place that exists. However, I have seen glimpses of the new earth. Heaven is a shadow of the new earth. The Holy Ghost went right over me when I said that! The first time I’m used those words. The first time I’ve said that.”

“Earth right now, is a shadow of Heaven… but Heaven is a shadow of the new earth. So all that I’m telling you, is a shadow of what the new earth is going to be. How about that from your Daddy? I mean Heaven is fantastic! It’s wonderful and amazing! But He’s going to make all things new, and the new earth will be massive. It was so massive, it looked bigger than our universe…”

“Why are there so many planets out there? What is God going to do with those planets? Why are they all out there vacant? There is no alien race. News flash from Heaven! He didn’t practice and then abandon them… There are “us” the human beings, and then there are the created beings, which are the spiritual beings. There is nothing else, ok? God just loved planets and stars and galaxies.”

“I call all of the nebulas are space art. They call it “space dust”. Have you ever seen that butterfly out there? That’s a hundred million light years across from one wingspan to another; a perfectly formed butterfly out in space; a perfectly formed eyeball; a blue eyeball out in space; probably the size of our galaxy. There are things you’ve never seen with your eyes; not even the Hubble has found it. Isn’t that fantastic?”

“And yet, with all of the vastness that’s out there, His whole heart; His whole focus; His whole love, is on one speck in all of the universe, known and unknown. And that’s planet earth. That’s where His kids are. That’s what He desires so much for them to know that He made all of that. But none of that means nothing compared to what you mean to Him.”

“And yet people think that there’s a God out there with a big stick wanting to beat me; to judge me all of the time. He’s angry at me right now.”

“His Son’s love changed everything. It changed everything. Even the wrath that’s going to get poured out on the earth is not for you. It’s not for you. It’s about those who chose Satan. It’s Satan’s people; Satan’s kids… There are places in the Word where it says, “your father the devil” because that’s who they chose and didn’t want Him. The wrath that’s coming is not for you. It’s not for the body. He has great things planned for you on this earth. And things He has for you in Heaven, that your loved ones are enjoying and being blessed with, are not anything you could ever make; ever imagine in your heart could exist.”

Upvote 0