Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
upload_2021-7-30_16-5-4.png

upload_2021-7-30_16-5-33.png

“For the second week in a row, one in five of all cases [is] occurring in Florida alone — and within communities, these cases are primarily among unvaccinated people,”

And three months after DeSantis ordered local government to stop pandemic mandates, the pandemic is now spiraling out of control in Florida.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Is it wrong that I'm almost hoping we get a deadlier variant just because maybe people will take it seriously and we might survive this.

Every death is a tragedy. And unnecessary. Florida is just starting to see a surge in deaths. I hope it doesn't continue. But I suspect it will.

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Every death is a tragedy. And unnecessary. Florida is just starting to see a surge in deaths. I hope it doesn't continue. But I suspect it will.

yeah, I just wonder if part of the problem with covid is, it's never been so deadly that it's really in your face other then some places early on, if people saw the death toll more easily people be more willing to protect themselves.

Upvote 0

DaveISBA

Mar 1, 2020
Richmond
✟33,586.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed

"Emerging infectious diseases have been increasing in frequency during the past five decades." "such as severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus-1 (SARS-CoV-1) in 2002 and SARS-CoV-2 in 2019–20" https://www.healthaffairs.org/doi/10.1377/hlthaff.2020.01544
Add to that "the number of natural and geophysical disasters taking place each year is noticeably skyrocketing." Are Natural Disasters Increasing? | The Borgen Project
Jesus said, in the last days before His return: “and there will be famines, pestilences[fatal epidemic diseases], and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows." Matthew 24:7
Vaccinations/environmentalism all of fallen mankind's efforts are not going to save the steady downfall of mankind and it's head toward extinction due to sin! Except for God's intervention all of mankind would be no more!
Jesus prophesy about the great tribulation "And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved"! Matthew 24:22"

• Informative
Reactions: mama2one
Upvote 0

Macchiato

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2019
Ccccc
✟143,688.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Is it wrong that I'm almost hoping we get a deadlier variant just because maybe people will take it seriously and we might survive this.
Yes. Very wrong and unchrist-like. Very carnal.

• Winner
Reactions: Lost4words
Upvote 0

mama2one

Apr 8, 2018
U.S.A.
✟257,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: busrider
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,090,732.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Delra is more contagious, deadlier, and more children and under 50's are sick and hospitalized.

In their blustering, blundering way, the unvaccinated are helping us reach herd immunity. In my state 13% have had COVID so maybe we can add 13% to our woeful numbers of vaccinated.

But our hospitals are full and our ICU's are full and people go around quoting a veterinarian! who is trying to peddle his own vaccine alternative for profit to explain why vaccines are dangerous.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Only an egomaniac would believe their feelings of being saved are infallible.
It's an ego thing. Project more.
You again ???

How much of an ego does it take to follow posters around to other threads ... only to present your accusations once again.

It might be useful for you to reflect upon the fact that Satan, Himself, is the accuser of the brethren.

Christ, conversely, is our Advocate ...

Upvote 0

JulieB67

Apr 21, 2020
Ohio US
✟150,621.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My daughter in Iowa had it; she was, afterwards donating antibodies. Then she stopped making antibodies. At least for the previous variant, immunity didn't last.
Fortunately, she's now vaccinated.
And as we've seen/read these vaccines will not last either with all the talk of boosters, etc. Which is why this should be a personal choice.

I'm unvaccinated and had the antibodies test done today because my husband and I were 80 percent sure we had covid April or May last year. The nurse tried to tell us the test would only go back 90 days. Ours came back IG postive meaning we are still producing the long term antibodies which is what the vaccine supposedly does.
They should be promoting the antibody test because many have had it and didn't even know it. They say we should still be getting the vaccine but if one is relatively healthy we should not be passing up our first line of defense, our own immune system. Why not be tested for antibodies and then decide for yourself if you want the shot that still will have the unknown factor for long term affects? Again, if you're worried about spreading it, have the antibody test done and then go from there.

ETA and all of this talk of wanting people to die is awful. Just because some would rather trust their own God given immune system than something that was rolled out so fast and could possibly have long term affects, we won't know for some time. Hopefully not, but the extra proteins being released alone is enough to give me pause on long term affects in other parts of the body.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'm unvaccinated and had the antibodies test done today because my husband and I were 80 percent sure we had covid April or May last year. The nurse tried to tell us the test would only go back 90 days. Ours came back IG postive meaning we are still producing the long term antibodies which is what the vaccine supposedly does.

The nurse is right. My oldest daughter was infected, and for a time, donated antibiodies to help those with severe symptoms. In a few months, she no longer had those antibodies.

Reactions: mama2one
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,814.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
The only people worried are the vaccinated!

I have chosen not to get the vaccine for now. Am i worried? No.

A few of my co workers are unvaccinated.

None of us are scathing towards those that choose vaccination.

Be kind to all. We all can choose. No need for hate etc..

Upvote 0

JulieB67

Apr 21, 2020
Ohio US
✟150,621.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The nurse is right. My oldest daughter was infected, and for a time, donated antibiodies to help those with severe symptoms. In a few months, she no longer had those antibodies.

Well, we are still producing antibodies and we have not have Covid in the last 3 months. We had Covid well over a year ago. I know my own body. Not sure what is going on with your daughter. I help take care of my sister who has MS and no immune system so we would have definitely passed it on to her if that was the case.

But I'm basically saying there is still so much unknown and studies are still happening, etc.

Here's another article that states that our natural immunity evolves during the first year and can become more potent and better to resist new varients.

Delta infections among vaccinated likely contagious; Lambda variant shows vaccine resistance in lab

They note that in COVID-19 survivors, the immune system's antibodies evolve during the first year, becoming more potent and better able to resist new variants.

My biggest point is that antibody tests should be promoted so that a person can make a more educated decision on whether or not to decide to get the vaccine.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,090,732.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The only people worried are the vaccinated!

I have chosen not to get the vaccine for now. Am i worried? No.

A few of my co workers are unvaccinated.

None of us are scathing towards those that choose vaccination.

Be kind to all. We all can choose. No need for hate etc..

Of course you aren't scathing towards the vaccinated. Why should you be? They are doing everything possible to protect you and others and make sure that hospitals aren't overwhelmed so that people who suffer other health emergencies will be in danger of dying. They usually wear masks as well, because they have heard that they could possibly spread germs asymptomatically.

They are trying to prevent other more dangerous variants from being developed in "human incubators" by refusing to be "human incubators." They have not opted to achieve herd immunity by getting a disease which might leave them wtih permanent disabilities or kill them. They have not chosen to risk being on a respirator at a cost of $11,000 per day, often at taxpayer expense.

79% of Americans blame the unvaccinated for the spread of this disease. Count me among them.

They tell me the immigrants from Central America are causing the virus--completely ignoring how many Americans are carrying it.

They tell me that a veterinarian with a Phd who has invented his own unpatented (and rejected) solution to COVID is smarter than all the rest of the world's epidemiologists.

We are kind. When we ask you to listen to reason, we are doing it out of love. When we beg you to get vaccinated, we are doing it out of love. When we wear our masks and accept other restrictions caused by you, the unvaccinated, we do it out of love. You reject our love, and we feel justifiably angry.

Upvote 0

mama2one

Apr 8, 2018
U.S.A.
✟257,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0