John G Lake Ministries

HolySpiritWOF

Jan 22, 2011
✟16,223.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
I still want to see the broadcast you talk about. Jeremy likely had it right but was saying something a little different than you heard. Let's find the broadcast.

HolySpiritWOF,
I missed (edited before I read the posts) what you said, no problem.
Let's keep growing in the Lord.

june 10 2010 jeremy.... 10-15minutes into the broadcast is where it starts...
july 11 2011 ken and jerry..... 15 minustes into the broadcast is where it starts....

Christian Worship, Ministry Webcasts, Biblical Faith, Bible Teaching - Kenneth Copeland Ministries
or kcm.org.... media.....media

these principles in these broadcasts caused me to believe that we can easily take authority over the devil with no fuss.... just consistent faith and speaking the WORD as a command..... i got the impression from this kind of teaching mixed with jg lake's and smith wigglesworth words..... that we complicate warfare..... and make a bigger to-do over the devil..... i also though ken and gloria had said the same..... but Bob said they recently said they continuously fight with the devil..... so here are the broadcasts that clearly state the principles that i thought i had been hearing EVERYWHERE....

Upvote 0

dayhiker

Mature veteran
Sep 13, 2006
MA
✟220,077.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

KM Richards

Jan 30, 2010
I'm right here!
✟1,233.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Got a message for the devil??? Write it on the bottom of your shoe!

Ephesians 1:19-23
And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,
Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,
Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:
And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,
Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

Ephesians 2:4
But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Upvote 0

Scottmcc1

Whose Report Will You Believe? Isaiah 53:1
Jan 17, 2011
Kansas City MO
Visit site
✟10,105.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
And the shoe is putting leather to the promises of God.

Isaiah 52:7 "How lovely n the mountains are the feet of him who brings good news, who announces peace and brings good news of happiness, who announces salvation, and says to Zion, your God reigns!"

Upvote 0

KM Richards

Jan 30, 2010
I'm right here!
✟1,233.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, I'm thinkin 'bout startin "Martin Luther Ministries"...our tag line will be something like...the reformation is baaaaack!

You know, with all the religious spirits floating 'round the Body of Christ...and God fixin to whack 'em in preparation for the big move of God that's coming up and all.

Or, do you think "John Calvin Ministries" sounds better? Maybe that would be more popular since I could ride on Calvin Klein's britches...you know, but a pair of pants and get my latest CD series.

Maybe I could go with "John Wycliffe Ministries" whaddaya think?

All these guys are so old you could use probably their names publicly since their trademarks are now in the public domain...I'll have to ask my high powered religious attorney which one he thinks is best.

That way, I'd have instant ministry recognition and sell lots of stuff!

Upvote 0
Aug 12, 2019
New Mexico
✟15,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
If you want to learn about what made John G Lake’s ministry so powerful and successful, then read what he wrote and what he preached. The man who now represents John G Lake does not teach all that Lake taught. He tolerates a different gospel and sees far less results because of it.

John Lake knew that to receive from God through the blood of Jesus, then all answers including medical doctors must be pushed aside. Curry Blake does not believe that and his ministry clearly suffers for it.

Any idol standing between a person and God must be exposed and cast aside. God has never changed on that issue. The idol that John Lake clearly identified was medical doctors and thus warned particularly Christians that going to them constituted spiritual adultery.

It makes me wonder why Curry Blake would actually hide something that was clearly so important to John G. Lake who Blake is supposed to represent.

I’d recommend reading the testimonies of John G. Lake and keep doctrine as purely from the scripture as Lake seemed to do.

Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Let God alone answer through us
Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Another point in lesson 11

You don't need faith to heal. You just need faith in Jesus and the faith to heal comes with it.

my comments 2 Cor 1:20 backs this up because it is with Jesus that the promises are active.
Are God's promises based on His plan & purpose made before He created time & space or based on His plan & purpose made in time after He created time & space?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums