England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Jesus is more than just a 'good man'. He is more than just a 'teacher'. He is more than just a 'prophet'. He is the 'Son of God'. In John's gospel,He is described as the Son of God many times. 'For. God so loved the world,He gave His One and Only Son,so that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life' (John 3:16)

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Jesus came into the world to save sinners,
:)
Only the spotless Lamb of God,Son of God was worthy enough to be sent to this earth to save us from our sin. He who knew no sin took upon Himself your sin and mine and enabled us to be reconciled to God.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'Son of God,You reign in heavenly glory,yet You chose to come to earth and save me. Humbled Yourself to die the cruelest death.no other act of love compares to this. The greatest gift I've ever received is the cross,the cross,for there you gave Yourself up for me,on the cross,the cross and with the Blood,You poured out for me,You have saved my soul. You have given me the greatest gift of all' (Vicky Beaching)

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
How the wonder tends to slip from its holy place, but never will, that God sent His Son out of His love for us, that the wonder of His long-awaited appearing on earth has not since eradicated a fixed smile from the humanity He came to save! :)

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
How the wonder tends to slip from its holy place, but never will, that God sent His Son out of His love for us, that the wonder of His long-awaited appearing on earth has not since eradicated a fixed smile from the humanity He came to save! :)
'Such love pure as the whitest snow..'

• Agree
Reactions: rocknanchor
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'Do you know Jesus,our Lord,our Saviour,Jesus the Son of God? Have you ever seen Him,or shared of His favour? Jesus the Son of God. O sweet wonder! O sweet wonder! Jesus the Son of God. How I adore Thee!' (G T Haywood)

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'God gave Him a ransom our souls to recover,Jesus the Son of God. His Blood made us worthy His Spirit to hover,Jesus the Son of God. O sweet wonder! O sweet wonder! Jesus the Son of God. How I adore Him!' (G T Haywood)

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
O who would reject Him,despise or forsake Him,Jesus the Son of God? O whoever sought Him and He would not take Him,Jesus the Son of God. O sweet wonder! O sweet wonder! Jesus the Son of God. How I adore Him!' ( G T Haywood)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'Then some day from heaven,on clouds of bright glory,Jesus the Son of God,will come for His jewels.most precious and holy. Jesus the Son of God. O sweet wonder! O sweet wonder! Jesus the Son of God. How I adore Thee?' )H T Haywood)

Upvote 0