May 23, 2006
nassau, bahamas
Visit site
✟17,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Since there were queries about Physiognomy and Graphology, I wanted people who view it to understand how its effectiveness is crucial to today's society. I'll begin with an incident that occurred at work.

Ever since we received the 'new' computers I noticed that almost every child who uses them pulls up obscene/inappropriate contentographic games or material. I warned them repeatedly about it.

Shortly after, a man came in and said, 'I just came to see how you were getting on with the computer I donated'. I stood their in disbelief. Out of the three connected computers we owned (done, a relic which seems dated back to pre-flood times) none were brand new.

I took a good look at the man and wondered, what did he use the computer for? His facial features and persona were clean, but they did not give the impression of wholesomeness. That's where Physiognomy comes in. Studying Physiognomy and Graphology is like knowing in less time! No! They can't predict the future, they just give you a good diagnosis of people's personality and character.

The Bible says, 'Bad communications corrupt good manners.' Children are very susceptible to their surroundings. You can't be with them every minute, so you don't always know who influences them and by what means! You can't be too careful! This is one ot the reasons I am very choosy about purchasing second hand items. I like to 'feel' out the seller first.
Think of how a school girl feels when a guy lends her his jacket!;)

Wouldn't it be great to know what your children were getting into before they got into it?
Here is an example of what I mean.

Dream: a lilttle girl with big eyes wearing a brown shorts set is sitting at a table. She is writing something. She is writing so fast that the writing is illegible. She stops then slowlyraises her head and looks up at you in an appealing way. You realize it is your daughter. As you come out of the dream a voice asks, "Does she like eggnog?"

Brown signifys doubt. Fast, illegible writing is a sign of nervousness and lack of communication. A person who has large eyes is open and friendly. Raw egg yolk alone is a power food containing more trace minerals than most foods. Shortly after this, you pick up a book and, miraculously, it entails everything that is happening with your child.

Did my analysis predict the future? Do we know what is going to happen to the little girl? We don't, but putting all the pieces together, we can get a pretty good idea of the outcome. That is what this site is all about: getting to the root of the cause.

To continue with the analysis;
You realize your little girl is acting unusual, but you haven't had the time to really get to it. She wants to tell you something, but is either afraid to, or doesn't know how. The dream is a wake up call and indirect answer to the problem. I say indirect because God uses dreams sometimes to get our attention. He wants us to call on him when we are in need.

Raw egg yolk contains magnesium and manganese, one the relaxer, the other master nerve controller! Drink two glasses of home made eggnog a week (along wit a healthy diet) an you feel like you can conquer the world?

This is the very simplest form of diagnosis. There are other cases more complex. That is why I recommend my website so as to give full attention to each individual's needs.

The color code God gave my mother is on my site. (Go to my profile!)

Last edited: