Mar 26, 2005
Connecticut
Visit site
✟19,679.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Hello, I recently had a dream where I was outside with a stranger, and I was looking at this neighborhood with some houses. Outside of these houses were bags of trash that was piling up and making the neighborhood look cluttered. As I look at the man who was with me, he said something about his computer giving errors therefore, he is giving me $700. I told him it was okay, and I didn't want the money, but he repeated again that his computer was giving him error and he insisted that I take the money. He gave me $700 along with a handful of change. The money was rolled up, so I did not see the individual dollars, but I knew it was $700. But one of the bills was tape together, while the rest were good. I went home and happily told my mom I would be giving her a few hundred to put towards my grandma's upcoming 100th birthday party (In real life my grandma is about to have a party for her 100th birthday). My sister was also there, and I did plan to give her some money also. The dream ends. I need help with interpreting this dream. Thanks in advance.

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟798,283.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
For prayful consideration-

The money represents blessing in spite of what's going on (trash). Recognizing a sharing attitude

The computer error can mean the blessing will be from an unusual source, an unexpected source

Change means additional blessing and not necessarily an economical one..

God recognizing the spirit of generosity and willingness to share with no expectation of return.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Missyjojo88

Mar 26, 2005
Connecticut
Visit site
✟19,679.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
For prayful consideration-

The money represents blessing in spite of what's going on (trash). Recognizing a sharing attitude

The computer error can mean the blessing will be from an unusual source, an unexpected source

Change means additional blessing and not necessarily an economical one..

God recognizing the spirit of generosity and willingness to share with no expectation of return.
Thank you for the insight. You confirm some things to me. Your insight helps me understand this dream even more.

• Friendly
Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0