It's a MIRACLE!!!!!!!!!!! more than one actually!!!

S

StarryEyes

God is HEALING me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is SO AWESOME! He'd be SO AWESOME even if He didn't heal me, but He's healing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap::clap:

Improvements to date include:
*better looking skin (not so pale)
*thicker, shinier hair
*softer skin
*chest pains have become very very rare, maybe once a week and they used to be 24/7.. 7 days a week
*a tiny bit more energy but not a lot yet
*my teeth are actually getting whiter!
*haven't been sick to my stomach in over a month!
*I rarely feel nauseous anymore
*I can sleep every single night now! Whereas before I'd get no sleep or up to 7 hours (very very rare).. usually I'd get 5 hrs.. for over a year, but now!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:
*better mood
*my joints feel more lubricated and I can move better
*my knees are starting to pop less and less (my knees have been popping, and other joints, for well over 10 years!)

And my grandmother is doing BETTER too!!!!!!!!!! She will be 92 in Nov. She is now doing things she hasn't done in a couple of years. She has survived off of Ensure plus for 4 years. She wouldn't eat.. she's had a kidney disease. But NOW!!!!!!!!!! She's getting better, has a better attitude, wants to go for a drive, got herself up and changed her gown and went to the restroom...... this is HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God has also provided a relief person for my mom, so my mom doesn't have to go over to my grandma's 4 times a day. Most days it's just 2. And the nurses, OH THE Nurses! They are believers! They pray for us, they see these good signs too and they are SO encouraging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God Doth Provide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:):):):):)

I went to a football game tonight, and was able to sit through the ENTIRE game!!!! This is HUGE!! My eyes kept filling with tears, because I could finally do it!! It's been over a year since I could sit through anything that long!!!! And my voice is hoarse from yelling so much^_^There were days where I couldn't even walk from my room to the kitchen, let alone sit through anything. I got to go to church for the first time in a long time!!!!!! (mornings I usually feel the worst) It's like, I'm a baby and I'm going places for the first time, and seeing life for the first time. In awhile I'm going to feel better than I ever remember feeling before!!!!!!!! :cry:

Oh thank YOU GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to dream about being healthy........ and everything God has told me is coming to pass!!!!!!! I had no clue how He would do it, but HE'S DOING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry:

May I never take anything for granted again!!! Things like, breathing, and walking, and getting out of the house, and going to church, and every single person God puts in my path. THANK YOU LORD!!!!!!

fivepointTULIP

Drawn by Irresistible Grace
Sep 18, 2008
USA
✟7,786.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
Thank you Lord for your healing miracles! May the shadow of illness have been used to deepen and widen faith in You, and may your healing bring newfound hope, renewed faith, and the conviction and desire to use it to His glory!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums